Monday, December 28, 2015

Movie;The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2011) Caution; Spoiler Alert

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2011) Poster


Came out; 2011
Time; 158 Minutes

Watched on; DVD

Rating; R for brutal violent content including rape and torture, strong sexuality, graphic nudity and language

IMDB Rating; 7.8
Rotten Tomatoes Score; 86%; Average Rating; 7.6/10; Reviews Counted 224; Fresh 193; Rotten 31

Caution; Spoiler Alert


Synopsis; Journalist Mikael Blomkvist is aided in his search for a woman who has been missing for forty years by Lisbeth Salander, a young computer hacker.


Staring;
Daniel Craig as Mikael Blomkvist
Rooney Mara as Lisbeth Salander
Christopher Plummer as Henrick Vanger



Thoughts;
I was actually pretty confused by this movie, almost the entire thing until the end, when they finally reveal “who did it”. I have many questions, and normally if it’s a movie based on a book, I read the book first so that I can better understand what is going on, in this case I didn’t. Rooney Mara’s character is confusing to me. I get why she came into the picture, but I don’t understand the guy she goes to for  money or why there is so much sex.

All in all this movie was ok.






No comments:

Post a Comment