Monday, January 11, 2016

Subscription Box; Kawaii Box; January 2016

YouTube Un-Boxing

What Box; Kawaii Box

What is Kawaii Box; A subscription box that gives you 10-12 items from Japan and Korea.

Cost; $18.90 per month for 6 months free shipping or $17.90 after 6 months

What I paid; No Discount

How to subscribe; www.kawaiibox.com


What did I get?
1.     Kracie Ramen DIY Candy Kit
2.     Waffle Squishy
3.     Ice Cream Purse
4.     Fat Animals Stickers
5.     Moggie Doggie Pen
6.     Korean Nail Set
7.     Happy Cat Nail Clipper
8.     Polka Dot Washi Tape
9.     Lollipop Towel
10. Kawaii Owl Notebook
11. Heart Shaped Nail Art



Thoughts;
This is a very cool box. I love the varity of items that you receive in them. I also love the amount of items. This time I did not get a shipping notice.


No comments:

Post a Comment