Monday, April 18, 2016

RAOK; From Christi

Random Act Of Kindness
RAOK from Christi

YouTube Reveals
Sadly my video didn’t record L


What I Received;
·        Bath and Body works lotion; Wild Madagascar Vanilla
·        Hidden Treasure Candles Clam Shells
o      Moscato
o      Glass Slipper

·        Mother Earth Creations; twisted peppermint/Vanilla bean noel
·        Scarlet Raine; Scarlet’s Bakery
·        Kushner Kreations
o      Foaming bath sand in Skittles
o      Fishy Fishy scallop tart
o      New England Castle scallop tart
o      Circus Dream Cloud scallop tart
o      Jack Frost snowman tart
o      Drunken Reindeer scent shot
o      Jack Frost scallop tart
o      Red Lipstick butterfly tart
o      Gone Postal butterfly tart
o      Zucchini Buttercream butterfly tart

·        Charity Candles
o      Dragon’s Blood Dolphin tart
o      Peppermint swirl bird tart

Thoughts;
I normally am the one sending out RAOK’s to people. I was very surprised to receive one and appreciate everything.


I received this full envelope on Friday the 15th and was able to open it on Saturday the 16th. I recorded a video but must have done something wrong as only 1 minute actually recorded. I am in wax heaven with this RAOK, it’s amazing and it’s very special to know that people truly care J


No comments:

Post a Comment