Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Movie; Deadpool (2016) Caution; Spoiler Alert

Deadpool

Deadpool Poster 

Came out; 2016
Time; 1 hour 48 Minutes

Watched on; HBO

Rating; R for strong violence and language throughout, sexual content and graphic nudity

IMDB Rating; 8.1/10
Rotten Tomatoes Score; Tomatometer; 84%, Average Rating; 6.9/10, Reviews Counted 277, Fresh; 233, Rotten; 44. 90% Liked it.

Caution; Spoiler Alert


Synopsis; A fast-talking mercenary with a morbid sense of humor is subjected to a rouge experiment that leaves him with accelerated healing powers and a quest for revenge


Staring;
Ryan Reynolds as Wade/Deadpool
Karan Soni as Dopinder
Ed Skrein as Ajax
Michael Benyaer as Warlord
Stefan Kapicic as Colossus (Voice)
Brianna Hildebrand as Negasonic Teenage Warhead
T.J. Miller as Weasel
Isaac C Singleton Jr. as Boothe
Morena Baccarin as Vanessa



Thoughts;
This movie was on HBO and my husband turned it on. Honestly I wasn’t ever interested in watching this because I knew nothing about it. I may have considered it had I know Ryan Reynolds was in it.

Turns out, this movie kept my attention, had me laughing and shaking my head all at the same time. I actually very much enjoyed watching this and would watch it again!

I can see where some people may be offended by some of the things that are said, however I am really not offended by much and thought everything was hilarious! 

No comments:

Post a Comment