Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Wax; Rosegirls July Pre-Order

Rose Girls July Pre-Order


Web; www.rgwax.com
Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/rgwax/
Owner; Jenny Oaks


What I received;

Chunk Muffins;

Scent; Americana Smoothie
Scent Descriptions; Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies, Monster Cookie, Marshmallow Smoothie
Thoughts; I love this scent so much I ordered 4!! I could smell this all day it's so good!



Scent; All-nighter
Scent Description; Vetiver, Cardamom, Violet, Sandalwood, Cedarwood, Nutmeg, Amber- sexy scent
Thoughts; This was my what the hell scent. It smells really good on cold



Scent; Expresso Dunk My Donut Cuppa Cake Noel
Scent Description; A blend of the scents
Thoughts; This is a whole bunch of yummyness! It smells amazing



Chunk Bags;

Scent; Greased Lightening
Scent Description; Strawberry Jam, Strawberry Shortcake and Cuppa Cake
Thoughts; I am taking a chance on this one since her fruity blends don't always work for me but it smells like a nice strawberry on cold



Scent; Absolute Coffee, Salted Caramel and Pie Crust
Scent Description; A blend of the scents
Thoughts; Yum, Yum and even more yum.



Coffee Sample;

Caramel Supreme Espresso
Wake Up Bitches
Queen Bey and Mocha Truffles
Bear Claws and Absolute Coffee
Absolute Coffee and French Baguette
Koopa Klaus needs a Latte
Powdered Donut Espresso Carbs
French Vanilla Latte and Raspberry Coconut Glazed Donuts
Wake and Bake Absoulte Coffee and Blueberry Pumpkin Patch
Cherry Almond Espresso Noel




Extra “Love” received; Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies, Sugar Cookie Dough & Cupcakes at Tiffany's

Thoughts;

I've been obsessed with coffee type scents lately and when a coffee sample plus other coffee type blends were offered, I jumped all in!

Fruity blends don't throw much for me however Americana Smoothie, bakery and coffee blends work great and I love them!


No comments:

Post a Comment