Monday, March 16, 2020

Wax; Empties 2/23-3/13/2020

Wax Empties: 2/23-3/13/2020

YouTube;



Disclaimer/Discloser;
All wax I have purchased or it has been sent to me in swaps that I do. I try and remember and disclose that information. I am never sent anything for free from the vendors
These are my opinions and mine only. This is not meant to influence your purchase just to share with you my experiences with vendors
I will never, won't ever and have never bashed another vendor. Sharing my experiences both good and bad is not bashing.

I do not believe in Ass wax. If the wax is going to throw it's going to throw. No wax should need more than 2 weeks from pour date to fully cure.

Yes, I am a vendor. I have been purchasing wax and candles for as long as I can remember. I do love to share my experiences. I enjoy wax and candles and will continue to make my own and purchase but I will never review my own here

I have a tendency to yawn when I get talking. Not sure why I just do! I'm sorry in advance

Things that drive me crazy;
No vendor or scent name on labels. This is basically advertising and why wouldn't you do it? Plus if I get or send to someone else and they or me want more, how do they know who to buy it from?

All over prices. I have been noticing vendors lately have 2 ounces of one shape for a certain price, then the same ounces of a different shape for a different price. This is a huge turn off for me

Restocks that only have certain quantities and the sell out right away. I have no tolerance for that and just won't order


I use the following warmers;
20 watt glade warmer in my office
20 watt glade warmer in my family room
20 watt glade warmer in my kitchen
20 watt glade warmer in my son's room
20 watt Scentsy Stargazer warmer in my bedroom (Light Bulb)
25 watt Happy Wax warmer in my living room
15 watt scentsy warmer in the laundry room bathroom
15 watt scentsy warmer in the main bathroom

The opinions I put here are my opinions/experiences only. I fully urge each and everyone of you to form your own opinions/experiences on vendors for yourself by placing an order and getting a de-stash. Candles have many aspects to them and if I say I had a hard time burning one candle that doesn't mean the rest from the same vendor will be like that.

Where to find me;
waxidentscandles.com
Instagram @ Waxidents



Candles;

Vendor; Bath & Body Works

Scent; Vanilla Bean


Melting;

Vendor; Teddy Bee's
Web; www.teddybeeswaxco.com
Owner; Tiffany Denise Smith

Scent; Bunny Trail
Scent Description; Cedarwood, moss, pine cones, orchid, jasmine, vanilla sugar crystals
Thoughts; This smelled amazing!
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; The Long Farewell
Scent Description; Palo Santo, Twilight Woods, Pinks Sugar with a hint of Lavender & Vanilla
Thoughts; This was a nice mix
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Boardwalk Marshmallow
Scent Description; Vanilla Marshmallow, whipped cream, white magnolia, dark chocolate orchid and driftwood
Thoughts; I honestly didn't smell this warm or cold
Hit or Miss; Miss


Vendor; Super Tarts
Owner; Brandy Tarts

Scent; Once Upon A Time
Scent Description; Serendipity, Ice Cream Scoop Bread & Marshmallow
Thoughts; This is my favorite scent, I am in love with it
Hit or Miss; Hit

Vendor; Up North Creations
Web; https://upnorthcreations.bigcartel.com/
Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/UpNorthCreations/
Owner; Missi Hoehne

Scent; Skinny Dippin'
Scent Description; Butt Naked
Thoughts; I hate when one name is changed to another
Hit or Miss; Miss

Scent; Wild Mountain Honey
Scent Description; A warm honey fragrance with a mixed bouquet of wildflowers and dried stems
Thoughts; I have had this scent from other vendors but this one was amazing
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Pinkchouli
Scent Description; A base of Vanilla with hints of Pink Sugar and Patchouli
Thoughts; This was nice, I was hoping it would be more vanilla with a hint of patchouli and it was!
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Tropical Bloom
Scent Description; A pleasing tropical cluster of vibrant hawaiian wildflowers
Thoughts; This was ok, it wasn't as strong as I'd have hoped
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Cinnamon Raisin Bread
Scent Description; Warm Cinnamon with the sweetness of raisins and sugary icing
Thoughts; This was not my scent, it was the raisin's
Hit or Miss; Miss

Scent; Pina Colada
Scent Description; A sweet blend of pineapple, coconut and a dash of cherry
Thoughts; This was nice, it's not a scent that I like normally
Hit or Miss; Hit

Vendor; Sweet Sage Scents
Web; https://sweetsagescents.bigcartel.com/
Facebook; sweetsagescents.bigcartel.com/
Owner; Michelle Moon

Scent; Strawberry Passion Triple Threat
Scent Description; Strawberry, Cotton Candy, Cotton Candy Frosting, Toasted Marshmallow
Thoughts; This smelled really good
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Marshmallow Triple Threat
Scent Description; Marshmallow, Cotton Candy, Cotton Candy Frosting, Toasted Marshmallow
Thoughts; This was lighter but still very nice
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Pink Stiletto Triple Threat
Scent Description; Sugar Crystals, red fruit, raspberry, cotton candy frosting, cotton candy, toasted marshmallow
Thoughts; This is amazing
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Wildberry Mousse Triple Threat
Scent Description; Wildberry Mousse, Cotton Candy, Cotton Candy Frosting, Toasted Marshmallow
Thoughts; This is amazing!
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Banana Triple Threat
Scent Description; Banana, Cotton Candy, Cotton Candy Frosting, Toasted Marshmallow
Thoughts; I did not like that one, I like more the candy banana scent vs the real thing
Hit or Miss; Miss

Scent; Cookie Monster Triple Threat
Scent Description; Sugar Cookie, Vanilla Sugar Waffle Cone, Vanilla Bean Noel, Cotton Candy, Cotton Candy Frosting, Toasted Marshmallow
Thoughts; This was nice! I loved this so much
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Fruit Loops Triple Threat
Scent Description; Fruit Loops, Cotton Candy, Cotton Candy Frosting, Toasted Marshmallow
Thoughts; Not my scent, but my son loved this one
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Black cherry Triple Threat
Scent Description; Black cherry, Cotton Candy, Cotton Candy Frosting, Toasted Marshmallow
Thoughts; This was a medicinal cherry and it had a strange tone to my nose
Hit or Miss; Unsure

Vendor; Savannah Blue
Web; www.savannahbluewax.com
Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/195429970969513
Owner; Amy Christensen

Scent; Notorious
Scent Description; Pipe Smoke & Blackberry Salt Water Taffy
Thoughts; This was pretty good
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Boyfriend's Flannel
Scent Description; Woodsmoke, Palo Santo & Flannel
Thoughts; I loved this scent, it was so smokey nice
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Dear John
Scent Description; Pink Petal Tea Cake with Pipe Smoke and Vanilla Snowflake
Thoughts; I am not sure what Pink Petal Tea Cake actually smells like but this was nice
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Chestnut & Birch
Scent Description; Caramalized chestnuts, birch bark and leather musk
Thoughts; This just didn't have much scent to it
Hit or Miss; Miss

Scent; Beach Blankets
Scent Description; Cotton Sheets & Salty Sea Air
Thoughts; This smells so good!
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Smokin Hot
Scent Description; Birch & Black Pepper, Woodsmoke & Vanilla
Thoughts; This was nice, I was worried about the black pepper but it was a nice scent
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Candy Petals
Scent Description; Pink Chiffon, Cotton Candy with a touch of woodsmoke
Thoughts; This was so nice! It was a lighter scent but it was a smokey candy scent
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Piano Room
Scent Description; Tobacco Caramel with Pipe Smoke and Vanilla Bean Noel
Thoughts; This was ok, it wasn't very strong
Hit or Miss; Unsure

Scent; Amityville
Scent Description; Pipe Smoke & Apple Harvest
Thoughts; I couldn't smell this one, I am unsure if it was my nose
Hit or Miss; Miss

Vendor; Wicked Wax of the East
Web; None Currently
Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/1564965223768260/
Owner; Randi Cox

Scent; Trick or Treat Poison Pie
Scent Description;
Thoughts; This was a nice smokey scent
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Serendipity
Scent Description;
Thoughts; This was really good!
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Blackberry Tea
Scent Description;
Thoughts; This was lighter, I was hoping that the blackberry would be more dominant
Hit or Miss; Miss

Scent; Rootbeer
Scent Description;
Thoughts; This was a very true scent
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Bourbon Butterscotch
Scent Description;
Thoughts; This was ok, but it's not much my scent
Hit or Miss; Miss

Scent; Blonde Moment

Scent; Sweet Almond

Vendor; Aromas, Body & More
Formally Country Side Chunks
Web; https://aromasbodymore.com/

Scent; Coconut Pumpkin Latte
Scent Description;
Thoughts; Not a thing, there was no scent to this one
Hit or Miss; Miss

Vendor; SEMO
Web; https://www.semowaxmelts.com/
Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/semowaxmelts/
Owner; Traci Woodall

Scent; Wildberry Cake Batter & Pink Sugar
Scent Description; A blend of the scents
Thoughts; This was nice smelling scent, it wasn't long lasting but it did smell great for a bit
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Peeps Pop Tart Pastry
Scent Description;
Thoughts; This scent was hit or miss for me
Hit or Miss; Unsure

Scent; Coffee House Cream
Scent Description;
Thoughts; This has nothing to it, I will honestly say I'm a little disappointed in this one
Hit or Miss; Miss

Vendor; For the Love (FAT) of Wax
Web; http://loveforallthingswax.com/
Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/1091018064247908/
Owner; Shell Zaiontz


Scent; Mixed Emotions
Scent Description; A mixed scent over pour
Thoughts; This was a cinnamon type scent and it wasn't my favorite
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Bourbon Butterscotch, Butter Cookies & French Vanilla
Scent Description; A blend of the scents
Thoughts; This smelled pretty good
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Creamy Cream Cream Butterbeer Cupcakes at Tiffany's
Thoughts; Yum
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Snow Fairy Blue Raspberry Cherry Slushie
Scent Description;
Thoughts; This was a fruity fizzy scent and it was so nice!
Hit or Miss; Hit

Scent; Hazelnut Coffee, Ice Cream Parlor, Vanilla Sugar Waffle Cone
Scent Description;
Thoughts; This was nice, it smelled like a coffee shop
Hit or Miss; Hit

Vendor; Beezy Tarts
Web; https://beezy-tarts.ecrater.com/

Scent; Pink Berry & Tonka

Scent; Pink Sugar Cookies

Scent; S'mores

Scent; Caramel Latte

Scent; Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies

Scent; Day Tripper

Vendor; Lovelee Bath & Wax
Owner; LeeLee Pop

Scent; Fork In The Road
Scent Description; Waffle Cone, Honey Pear Praline & Cake
Thoughts; Nope, this had zero scent

Vendor; Waxincredibles
Web; https://waxincredibles.com/
Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/859386184234624
Owner; Nadine Theis

Scent; Carnival Cupcakes
Scent Description; Cotton Candy, Vanilla Bean Noel & Cupcake's at Tiffany's
Thoughts; This was ok
Hit or Miss; Miss

Vendor; Candles From The Keeping Room
Web; http://www.candlesfromthekeepingroom.com/
Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/408692729209824/
Owner; Carol Wolstencroft

Scent; Bayberry
Scent Description;
Thoughts; This was so strong and my husband turned off as he didn't like it
Hit or Miss; Both

Vendor; Gypsy Monroe
No longer in business

Scent; Charlie Brown Christmas

Vendor; Luna Wax
Web; https://lunawax.com
Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/lunawax/
Owner; Amy Dawson

Scent; Cheers to the Holiday
Scent Description; Blackberry Champagne
Thoughts; This was a berry fizzy scent that was decent
Hit or Miss;

Vendor; Swanky
Owner; Jeannie Jeffrey

Scent; Winter Soree
Scent Description;
Thoughts; This was really nice
Hit or Miss; Hit

Vendor; The Glitterati Candle Company
Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/GlitteratiCandleCo
Owner; Janine Jenzano

Scent; Livin' La Vida Juicee Jamaica Me Crazy
Scent Description;
Thoughts; This was a fruity tropical scent
Hit or Miss; Hit


Bath & Body

Vendor; Sweet World Fixins

What; Whipped Soap
Scent; Unsure
Thoughts; It was a nice soap, a little thicker

Vendor; Bath & Body Works
What; Deep Cleaning Hand Soap
Scent; Frosted Coconut Snowball
Scent Description; Creamy Coconut, Whipped Vanilla & Sugar Crystals
Thoughts; This was really nice soap. It has the beads in it and it smells amazing


No comments:

Post a Comment