Thursday, September 3, 2020

Wax; Empties

 

Wax Empties: 8/8-8/30


YouTube;

No Video


Where to find me;

www.nettesthoughts.blogspot.com


waxidentscandles.com

www.facebook.com/waxidents

Instagram @ Waxidents

waxaccidents@hotmail.com


Disclaimer/Discloser;

All wax I have purchased or it has been sent to me in swaps that I do. I try and remember and disclose that information. I am never sent anything for free from the vendors

These are my opinions and mine only. This is not meant to influence your purchase just to share with you my experiences with vendors

I will never, won't ever and have never bashed another vendor. Sharing my experiences both good and bad is not bashing.

I do not believe in Ass wax. If the wax is going to throw it's going to throw. No wax should need more than 2 weeks from pour date to fully cure.

Yes, I am a vendor. I have been purchasing wax and candles for as long as I can remember. I do love to share my experiences. I enjoy wax and candles and will continue to make my own and purchase but I will never review my own here

I have a tendency to yawn when I get talking. Not sure why I just do! I'm sorry in advance


Things that drive me crazy;

No vendor or scent name on labels. This is basically advertising and why wouldn't you do it? Plus if I get or send to someone else and they or me want more, how do they know who to buy it from?


All over prices. I have been noticing vendors lately have 2 ounces of one shape for a certain price, then the same ounces of a different shape for a different price. This is a huge turn off for me

Restocks that only have certain quantities and the sell out right away. I have no tolerance for that and just won't order

Vendors who take a single scent and make it sound like a blend. I feel like this is duping your customers and shouldn't be done. People who do empty videos, who are also vendors, that review their own product.

Vendors who get involved in other people's drama.


I use the following warmers;

20 watt glade warmer in my office

20 watt glade warmer in my family room

20 watt glade warmer in my kitchen

20 watt glade warmer in my son's room

20 watt Scentsy Stargazer warmer in my bedroom (Light Bulb)

25 watt Happy Wax warmer in my living room

15 watt scentsy warmer in the laundry room bathroom

15 watt scentsy warmer in the main bathroom


The opinions I put here are my opinions/experiences only. I fully urge each and everyone of you to form your own opinions/experiences on vendors for yourself by placing an order and getting a de-stash. Candles have many aspects to them and if I say I had a hard time burning one candle that doesn't mean the rest from the same vendor will be like that.


Candles;


Retail; Candle Essentials

Scent; Frosted Cupcakes

Thoughts; This candle sucked. After the first burn the wick was way off center and couldn't be corrected, there was a nice scent before it was lit, but after the first burn it was literally all just wax smell, I burned it until it started sooting, then I was just done

Hit or Miss; Miss


Retail; Bath & Body Works/White Barn

Scent; Frosted Sugar Cookie

Scent Description; Vanilla Frosting, Warm Brown Sugar & Cookie Crust

Thoughts; Omg, this was strong and it smelled so good! I was surprised how strong this cookie scent was. It burned very nice and I burned it until the scent was pretty much gone

Hit or Miss; Hit


Melting;


Vendor; Swanky

Web; www.swankycandlecompany.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/swankyscentgroup

Owner; Jeannie Jeffrey


Scent; Tahitian Vanilla Lilly Blue Lagoon

Thoughts; I got a nice scent on cold but nothing on warm, this I was really hoping would be great!

Hit or Miss; Miss


Scent; Coconut Rain Showers

Thoughts; Now this I knew would be lighter, but this was nice! It threw this really sweet rain type scent. It wasn't strong at all but just lingered in the air!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Bad Romance

Scent Description; (Palo Santo and our Secret Romance blend) Palo Santo chunks, blended with our Secret Romance blend (Amber Romance Sandalwood Black Opium Pink Sugar)

Thoughts; This was really nice, I very much liked the smokeyness of this scent, it wasn't overly strong but it was that nice medium that I like from swanky

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Holiday

Scent Description; Palo Santo, Roasted Pinecones, Smoked Vanilla, Vanilla Bean Noel

Thoughts; This was nice, I loved it. It smelled great and was strong, which I really liked about this one

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Snowy Night

Sccent Description; Winter Soiree Palo Santo Smoked Vanilla

Thoughts; Winter Soiree is amazing so mixed with these other scents is even better, again this was a super strong scent, loved every second of it

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Palo Santo Blackberry Vanilla Sensual

Thoughts; Oooo this was nice, it was such a nice smokey berry vanilla scent, it was again the medium that I expect from swanky and it was oh so nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Rainbow Melts

Web; www.rainbowmelts.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/rainbowmelts/

Owner; Crystal Grenier


Scent; Vanilla Laundry

Scent Description; Warm Sweet Vanilla + Fresh Linen

Thoughts; This was strong! It was literally all linen, but it was nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Lollipop Peeps Cake

Scent Description; Sweet Lollipops + Vanilla Cake + Peeps

Thoughts; This was amazing and I want more! This was everything that I love all in one

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Pink Sugar Strawberry Pound Cake

Thoughts; This smelled good, it wasn't overly strong but it was nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Penn's Woods Candle Company

Web Site; www.pennswoodcandle.com

Facebook Group; www.facebook.com/groups/pennswoodscandle

Owner; Lauren Baciulis


Scent; Fresh Coffee

Scent Description; Pure and Simple Fresh Brewed Coffee

Thoughts; This was amazing, it smelled like the real thing!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Rose Girls

Web; https://www.rgwax.com/

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/rgwax/

Owner; Jenny Oaks


Scent; Bam Bam

Scent Description; Fruity Pebbles, Sugar Milk and Cheesecake

Thoughts; This was really good, you have to like the cereal scents to like this

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Strawberry Frankenberry and Crunch Berry Crisp

Thoughts; Yummy, so much strawberry and berry, this was really nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Blueberry Pancake Carbs

Scent Description; Blueberry Pancakes, Cookies, Donuts and bread

Thoughts; This wasn't as strong as I thought it would be, it was a medium scent and still very nice blueberry bakery scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Jumping on Sweet Lemon Clouds

Scent Description; Sweet Lemon Confection, Vanilla Crunch Donuts, Cotton Candy Frosting, Cuppa Cake, and Monster Cookie Fluff Puffs

Thoughts; I am not a huge lemon fan, however this was nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Puppy Love

Scent Description; Love Spell, Green Apple and Cotton Candy Frosting

Thoughts; This was not a scent for me, however both my kids loved this! It was strong and they both said it smelled fantastic

Hit or Miss; Depends on who you ask :)


Scent; Strawberry Raspberry Guava & Blackberry Koolaid

Thoughts; This was lighter however it was nice, it had that sugary undertone to it

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Lemon Poppyseed Coconut Ice Cream

Thoughts; This was not for me, however I melted this in my kitchen and it smelled like I had cleaned the house!

Hit or Miss; Unsure


Scent; Wildberry Mousse and Cornbread

Thoughts; Loved this so much, it was such a frutiy bread scent that was nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Moon Mario

Scent Description; American Cream, Pink Sugar, Zen and Morning Sex

Thoughts; This was so light to me. I am unsure what Zen or Morning Sex are but American Cream and Pink Sugar are scents that I like

Hit or Miss; Miss


Scent; Pina Colada and Vanilla Bean Noel

Thoughts; This wasn't bad, I am not a huge fan of Pina Colada but the VBN brought down the tartness

Hit or Miss; Unsure


Scent; Americana Peeps Cake

Scent Description; Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies, Monster Cookie and Marshmallow Smoothie

Thoughts; This is one of my favorite scents from RG, I will always buy it when it's available and I'm able to purchase from RG

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Fluff Puffs at Tiffany's

Scent Description; Cupcake’s at Tiffany’s, Monster Cookie and Marshmallow Smoothie

Thoughts; OMG, this is good. This smells like everything all at once

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; 7UP Pound Cake and Did Somebody Say Frosting?

Scent Description; 7UP Pound Cake + Cream Cheese Frosting + Cotton Candy Frosting

Thoughts; This wasn't a scent for me, however it was very strong

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Strawberry Raspberry Gingerale

Thoughts; Gingerale isn't my scent, I don't like it. This was strong and it was light on the gingerale and I actually didn't hate it! My family loved it, it was the perfect amount of fruity and fizz

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Little Rainbow Tarts

Web; littlerainbowtarts.bigcartel.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/theshonkshop/

Owner; Jamie Shonk


Scent; Pink Sugar Unicorn Sprinkles

Thoughts; This was pink sugar plus something else that was super sugary

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Pink Sugar Lavender Mallow

Thoughts; This was such a nice calming scent, it was a medium scent but so nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Pink Sugar Cherry Vanilla

Thoughts; OMG, the cherry was dominant but this was a nice mix

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Pink Sugar Blackberr Jam

Thoughts; This was nice too, I wish it would have been BBJBC but this preformed nicely

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Pink Sugar Powdered Donuts

Thoughts; I only got pink sugar out of this one and it was a little lighter

Hit or Miss; Unsure


Vendor; L3 Waxy Wonders

Web; https://www.l3waxywonders.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/L3WaxyWonders/

Owner; Jennifer Westing


Scent; Boardwalk Mallo Clouds Vanilla Lace

Thoughts; ER MER GRD this was so good! It was strong and even my husband liked it!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Super Tarts

Web; https://supertartswax.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/SuperTartsSassySoaps/

Owner; Brandy Tarts


Scent; Once Upon A Time

Scent Description; Serendipity Marshmallow Ice Cream Scoop Bread

Thoughts; This is my favorite scent, however this bag didn't do it, something was off with this one.

Hit or Miss; Miss


Vendor; Wicked Wax of the East

Web; None Currently

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/1564965223768260/

Owner; Randi Cox


Scent; Pink Lemonade

Thoughts; This was nice, normally I don't like lemonade scents, but this wasn't your typical lemonade

Hit or Miss; Hit


Bath & Body


Vendor; Cosmic Cleanse

Web; http://cosmiccleanse.net/

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/1490023824348061/

Owner; Heidi Fitzsimmons


What; Lip Balm

Flavor; Cotton Candy

Thoughts; This was fine at first, it melted in my pocket very easily and early on, after that I left it out and it was if if you even touched it to your lips you got a ton of it, also because of the melted status it seemed to be a bit gritty, unsure if that's how it was made

Hit or Miss; Miss

No comments:

Post a Comment