Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Wax; Belles Creations Wax; First Order

 

Vendor; Belles Creations

Web; www.etsy.com/shop/bellescreationswax

Facebook; www.facebook.com/bellescreationswaxco

Owner; Erin Benefield








2 Ounce Scent Shots;


Princess for a day- Wear that crown! Own your day! Pink Sugar mixed with Sweet Lavender



Blooming Lavender- Freshly bloomed flowers mixed with Lavender



Snappy Lavender - Lavender mixed with herbs and spice



Lavender Fusion




Spin Cycle trio- Who says Laundry has to be boring? This scent is a mixture of Snuggle Type, Mango Tango type, and the original Gain Type Fragrance



Come Clean tonight- Snuggle Type mixed with fresh florals




Bed of Roses- Bouquet of Roses just waiting for you with the scent of Vanilla to top it off



Smooth Lady- Satiny Lavender



1 ounce scent shots


Jelly Beans



Debs- Peppermint swirled with Pink sugar and freshly tumbled blankets



4 ounce scent shot


Glazing Waffles; Sticky syrup, Pumpkin Pecan Waffle Type and Marshmallow Fluff



Chunky Cupcake


Slumberland; Lavender mixed with Marshmallow Clouds




Extra “Love” Received





Thoughts;


This arrived pretty quick. I feel like I'm missing a scent shot or two but without an invoice or being able to see my full order I'm not really sure. All in all I'm happy with what I received and everything smells great on cold.


I don't like that the scent descriptions are only in the listings and only the current for sale scents are listed. I received some that are no longer listed and now I can't find the scent descriptions for them. I hate having to google search and try to find the description as it's not on the label or the web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment