Thursday, May 27, 2021

Wax; Good Morning Glory Wax Co; First Order

 

Vendor; Good Morning Glory Wax Co

Web; www.goodmorningglorywaxco.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/goodmorningglorywaxco

Owner; Jacqueline Hughes







Chunk Bags;


Cafe on Decantur St.; Blend of Morning Beignet, Powdered Donuts, and Ice Cream Coffee Starbucks type



Blueberry Serendipity; Blend of Blueberry Blast and Serendipity



Marshmallow Peeps Cake; Blend of Marshmallow Bomb, Peeps, and Absolutely Fabulous Cake




Extra “Love” received


Volcano Type; Notes of tropical fruits and sugared oranges, lemons, and limes with a hint of tropical florals and mountain greens



Strawberry Dream; Blend of Strawberry Jam and Sweet ‘n Creamy



SPC Plus; Blend of Strawberry Pound Cake and Absolutely Fabulous Cake




Thoughts;


This is a newer vendor who opened November 2020. She was vendor of the week and had offered 20% off. Prices are very reasonable and I decided to try some out and to share with my friend. Shipping was pretty fast.


My order could have been shipped nicely in a padded flat rate bag to save on shipping price but that's ok, the extra love were small chunks in very large bags with just the scent names and no vendor names on the bag (which drives me crazy). I also don't think these are in the correct bags


Everything smells great on cold and I will most certainly give my thoughts in my empties when I do melt





No comments:

Post a Comment