Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Wax Empties: 7/28-8/31/2021

 Wax Empties: 7/28-8/31/2021


YouTube;

https://youtu.be/umqnmAFD74g


Where to find me;

www.nettesthoughts.blogspot.com


waxidentscandles.com

www.facebook.com/waxidents

Instagram @ Waxidents

waxaccidents@hotmail.com


Disclaimer/Discloser;

All wax I have purchased or it has been sent to me in swaps that I do. I try and remember and disclose that information. I am never sent anything for free from the vendors

These are my opinions and mine only. This is not meant to influence your purchase just to share with you my experiences with vendors

I will never, won't ever and have never bashed another vendor. Sharing my experiences both good and bad is not bashing.


I do not believe in Ass wax. If the wax is going to throw it's going to throw. No wax should need more than 2 weeks from pour date to fully cure.


Yes, I am a vendor. I have been purchasing wax and candles for as long as I can remember. I do love to share my experiences. I enjoy wax and candles and will continue to make my own and purchase but I will never review my own here


I have a tendency to yawn when I get talking. Not sure why I just do! I'm sorry in advance


Things that drive me crazy;

No vendor or scent name on labels. This is basically advertising and why wouldn't you do it? Plus if I get or send to someone else and they or me want more, how do they know who to buy it from?


All over prices. I have been noticing vendors lately have 2 ounces of one shape for a certain price, then the same ounces of a different shape for a different price. This is a huge turn off for me


Restocks that only have certain quantities and the sell out right away. I have no tolerance for that and just won't order


Vendors who take a single scent and make it sound like a blend. I feel like this is duping your customers and shouldn't be done. People who do empty videos, who are also vendors, that review their own product.


Vendors who get involved in other people's drama.


I use the following warmers;

20 watt Happy Wax warmer in my office

20 watt glade warmer in my family room; Currently no warmer here

20 watt Happy Wax warmer in my kitchen

20 watt glade warmer in my son's room

20 watt Scentsy Stargazer warmer in my bedroom (Light Bulb)

25 watt Happy Wax warmer in my living room

15 watt scentsy warmer in the laundry room bathroom

15 watt scentsy warmer in the main bathroom


The opinions I put here are my opinions/experiences only. I fully urge each and everyone of you to form your own opinions/experiences on vendors for yourself by placing an order and getting a de-stash. Candles have many aspects to them and if I say I had a hard time burning one candle that doesn't mean the rest from the same vendor will be like that.


Candles;


Retail; Hobby Lobby Luxe

Scent; Violet Amberwood

Thoughts; This was a clearance candle, it smelled so good on cold, it was nice and strong. The first several burns it smelled good but the further down it got the less scent it had.

Hit or Miss; Hit


Melting;


Vendor; SEMO

Web; https://www.semowaxmelts.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/semowaxmelts/

Owner; Traci Woodall


Scent; Lavender Sheets

Thoughts; This was nice, it smelled like fabric softner

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Fruity Pebble Cookie & Birthday Cake

Thoughts; This was very fruity and bakery, which was very nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Downy Blue + Vanilla Sandalwood

Thoughts; This was a very nice laundry blend and it was so clean and perfect

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Swanky

Web; www.swankycandlecompany.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/swankyscentgroup

Owner; Jeannie Jeffrey


Scent; Lavender Marshmallow Pink Sugar

Thoughts; I loved this one! It smelled so good

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Pink Sugar Cookie

Thoughts; Yes! I love this scent so much, it's such a good one

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; The Scented Squirrel

Web; https://thescentedsquirrel.com/

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/thescentedsquirrel

Owner; Jess Dickey


Scent; Vermont Honey Apple, Spiced Honey & Tonka and Santal

Thoughts; I didn't really get much of a throw from this one, it was very light

Hit or Miss; Miss


Scent; Cashmere Cedar & Amber Romance

Thoughts; I loved this one very much, it smelled so good! This was such a great blend

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Moon Goddess Love

Scent Description; Marshmallow Fluff, Lord of Misrule & Sugar Cookies

Thoughts; This wasn't as strong as I'd hoped, it was a lighter

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent; Lavender Marshmallow

Thoughts; This was a nice light scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Black Hole Sun

Scent Description; Black Amber Lavender & Vanilla Sandalwood

Thoughts; This was nice, of course stronger on the black amber lavender but it was a good strong blend

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Gilded Cage

Scent Description; Gold Sugar + Nag Champa + Whild Cherries

Thoughts; All I got was Nag Champa, I think this would have been a great blend with just a tough of Nag Champa as it's such a strong scent

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent; Triple Darkness

Scent Description; Black Sugar + Blackberry + Black Chamomile

Thoughts; This was nice, I very much liked thed blend

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; L3 Waxy Wonders

Web; https://www.l3waxywonders.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/L3WaxyWonders/

Owner; Jennifer Westing


Scent; Today is October 3rd

Scent Description; Palo Santo Sugar Cookie Royale Toasted Marshamllow

Thoughts; Loved this, such a great smokey creamy scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Horcrux Bum Bum

Thoughts; This was nice, it again was lighter but it was a nice light

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Orange Chiffon Cake

Thoughts; This wasn't a scent I could smell based on the orange, however I'm told it smelled really good

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Camping Cookie Therapy

Scent Description; Toasted Marshamllow + Graham Cracker + Cookie Therapy and a hint of hot cocoa

Thoughts; This was sooo good! I loved this

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Aquaman Salt Water Mermaid

Thoughts; This smelled really good

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; So-Fetch

Scent Description; Strawberry Pound Cake Today is October 3rd

Thoughts; This was nice, the strawberry pound cake was a stand out with the palo santo in the background

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Get in Loser

Scent Description; Bakery Bomb Pretzel Today is October 3rd

Thoughts; OMG this was perfect, this was so nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Easter Cookie Therapy

Scent Description; Peeps Cookie Therapy Rice Crispy Treats and a Hint of Sugared Lilacs

Thoughts; I was worried about this one, however this was nice, it was mostly just a sweet scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Light House Salt Water Mermaid

Thoughts; I found this scent to be a little light, however it was super nice and clean!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Bad Breakup Cookie Therapy

Scent Description; Who needed then anyways Cookie Therapy Danish Butter Cookie Lemon Cream

Thoughts; I got no lemon which was great but this scent was amazing

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Lego Tastic Salt Water Mermaid

Thoughts; This was nice, it smelled really good

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Souls Inspiration

Web; soulsinspiration.com

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/SoulsInspiration

Owner; Michele Helinski


Scent; Dock of the Bay

Scent Description; Salty Sea Air + Sandalwood + Patchouli + Exotic Flowers

Thoughts; I was hoping the salty sea air wasn't dominant, it was, this was a decent scent to me but it wasn't my favorite

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent; Day Dreamin'

Scent Description; Salty Sea Air + Exotic Flowers

Thoughts; I was so hoping this would be heavier on the exotic flowers but it wasn't

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; It Takes Two

Scent Description; Sweet Strawberry Cheesecake + Rice Krispe Treats

Thoughts; This was nice, it was a nice fruity bakery type scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Business Meeting

Scent Description; Strong Coffee + Cupcakes at Tiffany's

Thoughts; This was amazing, it was such a great scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Seas The Day

Scent Description; Gain Laundry Type + Black Raspberry Vanilla + Hint of Coconut

Thoughts; This was really nice, it was a clean fruity scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Jammies

Thoughts; This was light, but it was a nice light

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Honolulu Sun Type

Thoughts; This was nice, it was rather strong

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Meet me by the Sea

Scent Description; Love Spell + Sea Salt + Ozone + Musk

Thoughts; The love spell was dominant on this and it wasn't a scent for me, however it was a medium scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Baja Cactus Blossom Type

Thoughts; This was nice, it was a nice light scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Cherry Sunsets

Scent Description; Red Cherry + Juicy Peaches + Yellow Cake

Thoughts; This was amzing! Not too much cherry and the perfect amount of white cake

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Coffee House

Scent Description; Freshly Brewed Coffee

Thoughts; This was perfect, it was nice strong coffee

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Cinnamon Buns

Thoughts; This was super strong and smelled just like the real thing

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Watermelon Breeze

Scent Description; Juicy Watermelon + Salty Sea Air + Exotic Flowers

Thoughts; I've had this scent before and I really like it

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Sweet Lila

Scent Description; Juicy Peaches + Sweet Cream + Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies

Thoughts; The Peaches was dominant but this was strong and so good

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Chillin' in the Cabana

Scent Description; Lavender + Vanilla + Coconut Cream Pie

Thoughts; This one was light, but it was a creamy nice scent that flowed

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Kushner Kreations

Web; kushnerkreations.weebly.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/KushnerKreations

Owner; April Kushner


Scent; Spearmint

Thoughts; Not my scent

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent; Blueberry

Thoughts; This was your typical blueberry but it was really nice and strong

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Vineyard

Thoughts; This is a scent that isn't often found but it's a good one

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Out of the Washer

Thoughts; This was a very strong great smelling washing maching scent and it was so good

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Butterbeer

Thoughts; This was good I liked this one

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Empire Alchemy

Web; www.empirealchemywax.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/empirealchemywax

Owner; Anna Knaus


Scent; Maple Bread

Scent Description; Glazed Maple Fresh Baked Bread

Thoughts; This wasn't the strongest scent but it was nice, the maple really stuck out

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Coconut Cream Latte

Thoughts; This is a single oil which when I ordered the way it's written I thought it was a blend

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Wax House Melts

Web; www.waxhousemelts.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/WaxHouseMelts

Owner; Jessica Buzzard


Scent; Mommy Dearest

Scent Description; Lavender Martini + Bedtime Bath + Stress Relief

Thoughts; This was ok, it was a decent scent but not sure how I feel about the lavender martini

Hit or Miss; Unsure


Scent; Blueberry Cheesecake

Thoughts; This was strong and smelled perfect

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Wicked Wax of the East

Web; None Currently

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/1564965223768260/

Owner; Randi Cox


Scent; Strawberry Crunch

Thoughts; I don't like the glass jar, but the scent was fantastic, such a great strawberry sugar type scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Good Morning Glory Wax Co

Web; www.goodmorningglorywaxco.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/goodmorningglorywaxco

Owner; Jacqueline Hughes


Scent; Volcano Type

Thoughts; This was a sample from my first purchase, it was decent but not the strongest

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent; Marshmallow Peeps Cake

Thoughts; This was really light and I really didn't much out of it

Hit or Miss; Miss


Scent; Strawberry Dream

Thoughts; This smelled really good, it was a nice creamy strawberry scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Tonshi Mountain Studios

Web; http://tonshimountain.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/TonshiWax

Owner; Angela Quick & Suzanne Nelson


Incense

Scent; Black Cherry Bomb

Thoughts; OMG this was awesome!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Bath & Body


Vendor; Boughie Body

What; Sugar Scrub

Scent; Spiced Vanilla Tobacco

Thoughts; This is a local hair salon who also makes body products on the side, this was a more abrsive scrub but it did have that buttery feel to it also

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Cosmic Cleanse

Web; http://cosmiccleanse.net/

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/1490023824348061/

Owner; Heidi Fitzsimmons


What; Sugar Scrub

Scent; Suicide Squad Goals

Scent Description; Strawberry Raspberry Guava + Blonde Moment + Serendipity

Thoughts; I love this so much, the scrub, the scent everything

Hit or Miss; Hit



No comments:

Post a Comment