Sunday, October 3, 2021

Wax Empties; 9/1-9/30/2021

 Wax Empties: 9/1-9/30/2021


YouTube;

None


Where to find me;

www.nettesthoughts.blogspot.com


waxidentscandles.com

www.facebook.com/waxidents

Instagram @ Waxidents

waxaccidents@hotmail.com


Disclaimer/Discloser;

All wax I have purchased or it has been sent to me in swaps that I do. I try and remember and disclose that information. I am never sent anything for free from the vendors

These are my opinions and mine only. This is not meant to influence your purchase just to share with you my experiences with vendors

I will never, won't ever and have never bashed another vendor. Sharing my experiences both good and bad is not bashing.


I do not believe in Ass wax. If the wax is going to throw it's going to throw. No wax should need more than 2 weeks from pour date to fully cure.


Yes, I am a vendor. I have been purchasing wax and candles for as long as I can remember. I do love to share my experiences. I enjoy wax and candles and will continue to make my own and purchase but I will never review my own here


I have a tendency to yawn when I get talking. Not sure why I just do! I'm sorry in advance


Things that drive me crazy;

No vendor or scent name on labels. This is basically advertising and why wouldn't you do it? Plus if I get or send to someone else and they or me want more, how do they know who to buy it from?


All over prices. I have been noticing vendors lately have 2 ounces of one shape for a certain price, then the same ounces of a different shape for a different price. This is a huge turn off for me


Restocks that only have certain quantities and the sell out right away. I have no tolerance for that and just won't order


Vendors who take a single scent and make it sound like a blend. I feel like this is duping your customers and shouldn't be done. People who do empty videos, who are also vendors, that review their own product.


Vendors who get involved in other people's drama.


I use the following warmers;

20 watt Happy Wax warmer in my office

20 watt glade warmer in my family room; Currently no warmer here

20 watt Happy Wax warmer in my kitchen

20 watt glade warmer in my son's room

20 watt Scentsy Stargazer warmer in my bedroom (Light Bulb)

25 watt Happy Wax warmer in my living room

15 watt scentsy warmer in the laundry room bathroom

15 watt scentsy warmer in the main bathroom


The opinions I put here are my opinions/experiences only. I fully urge each and everyone of you to form your own opinions/experiences on vendors for yourself by placing an order and getting a de-stash. Candles have many aspects to them and if I say I had a hard time burning one candle that doesn't mean the rest from the same vendor will be like that.


Candles;


Vendor; Bath & Body Works


Scent; A Thousand Wishes

Scent Description; Sparkling Champagne + Crystal Peonies + Almond Creme

Thoughts; This was amazing! It burned nicely and the scent was strong

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Laundry Day

Scent Description; Fresh Air + Eucalyptus + Soft Lavender

Thoughts; This wasn't as strong and I'd hoped but it did smell good

Hit or Miss; Hit


Melting;


Vendor; L3 Waxy Wonders

Web; https://www.l3waxywonders.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/L3WaxyWonders/

Owner; Jennifer Westing


Scent; You can't sit with us

Scent Description; Wildberry Mousse Today is October 3rd

Thoughts; This was amazing and so very good! Everything came together great in this one

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; One in a Million Type

Scent Description; Jasmine Extract, tuberose oil, white gardenia, pink pepper & cashmere musk

Thoughts; This was nice! It wasn't the strongest but it was perfect

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Brown Sugar Fig + Sugared Violets + Rice Flower Shea

Thoughts; I loved this! It was a light flora clean type scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Fizzy Pop

Thoughts; This was really fizzy

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Pear Soda Pop + Salt Water Mermaid

Thoughts; This actually was good, I was scared because of the pear, but all together it was a nice clean scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Evenings in the Hamptons Ozone Salt Water Mermaid

Thoughts; This was rather light, however it had that nice outside type scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Steel Sugar

Thoughts; This was a single oil and it was a sample so it wasn't a huge tart to melt. It was nice and manly

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Souls Inspiration

Web; soulsinspiration.com

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/SoulsInspiration

Owner; Michele Helinski


Scent; Baby Bees Buttermilk Type

Thoughts; This was super strong and such a perfect sweet clean scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Karen's Cafe

Scent Description; Freshly Brewed Coffee + Pumpkin Pecan Waffles

Thoughts; Yum, this was wonderful and amazing

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Cherry Fizz

Scent Description; Cherry Slushie + Fizzy Pop

Thoughts; This was nice and super strong

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Coffee House

Scent Description; Freshly Brewed Coffee

Thoughts; This is certainly coffee

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Breakfast in Bed

Scent Description; Fruity Cereal + Sea Island Cotton + Babybee Buttermilk

Thoughts; This was really good, the fruity cereal was in the background and it just made the scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Orchard & Field

Scent Description; Juicy MacApple + Fresh Lemonade

Thoughts; This was another fruity lemonade scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Totally

Scent Description; Bubble Gum + Cream Soda + Satsuma

Thoughts; This was a good one, I normally hate bubble gum scents but this one I liked

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Pink Sugar Type

Thoughts; This was your normal pink sugar scent, it was a good thrower

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Raspberry Jam Cornbread

Scent Description; Homemade Raspberry Jam and Freshly baked cornbread

Thoughts; This wasn't my favorite on cold and while warm you got a yeasty fruity scent, it was ok

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent; Blueberry Frosted Cookies

Scent Description; Blueberry Icing + Sugar Cookies

Thoughts; Now this was amazing! I loved this scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Palo Dreams

Scent Description; Palo Santo + Orange Sherbet + Vanilla Ice Cream

Thoughts; I don't have luck with orange scents, but the palo santo stood out for me and it was awesome

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Lullaby

Scent Description; Lavender + Vanilla + Baby Bee Buttermilk

Thoughts; This was mostly the baby bee, but the lavender and vanilla toned it down

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Kushner Kreations

Web; kushnerkreations.weebly.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/KushnerKreations

Owner; April Kushner


Scent; Boardwalk Taffy

Thoughts; This was nice, it wasn't the strongest but that's ok

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Blackberry Lemonade

Thoughts; This was certainly a blackberry lemonade scent!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Stress Relief

Scent Description; Eucalyptus + Spearmint + Citrus Lemon

Thoughts; This was all minty to me and It clearned my nose

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Cupcake's at Tiffanys

Thoughts; I love this scent, it smells so good

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Boubron Butterscotch

Thoughts; This was not my ideal scent however it did smell really good

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Pink Raspberry Cosmo

Thoughts; This was nice! I was scared because I don't normally like these type of scents

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Wax House Melts

Web; www.waxhousemelts.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/WaxHouseMelts

Owner; Jessica Buzzard


Scent; Fizzy Grape Pop

Thoughts; OMG, I didn't think I would like this one but I totally did! It smelled so nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Lolli Apple Pomegranate

Thoughts; I was hoping the lollipop would be more dominant on this but it just wasn't

Hit or Miss; Miss


Scent; Lavender Marshmallow

Thoughts; This was good, it was a single scent but it was a smooth scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Cimmanon Apple

Thoughts; This was super strong and not my favorite scent but it was a good thrower

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent; Orange Cream Fizz

Thoughts; My kids loved this one, again with the orange for me, but sometimes it doesn't matter

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Harry

Scent Description; Butt Naked Type

Thoughts; I'm unsure why people re-name single scents like this, but this was ok

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent; Clean Cotton

Thoughts; This was a basic scent but it smelled just like it was supposed to

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Steve

Scent Description; Lavender + Lilac + Chamomile

Thoughts; This was such a great blend, it was a nice clean blend

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; SEMO

Web; https://www.semowaxmelts.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/semowaxmelts/

Owner; Traci Woodall


Scent; Mocha Truffle + Sugar Cookie Royale

Thoughts; This had potential but it wasn't as strong as I would have liked

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent; Downy Blue + Vanilla Sandalwood

Thoughts; I love this scent, this is so nice!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Magic Batter

Thoughts; I don't have the scent notes for this one but it wasn't strong at all, it was a very light scent

Hit or Miss; Miss


Scent; Coffee House Cream

Thoughts; Now this was a strong coffee scent that I would purchase again. It smelled exactly like a pot of coffee

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Salt Mountain

Web; https://saltmountainmelts.bigcartel.com/

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/2147804212210251/

Owner; Amanda Dixon


Scent; Renegade

Scent Description; Maraschino Cherry + Palo Santo + Sweet Bakery Dough

Thoughts; This smelled delicious, I love it

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Rose Girls

Web; https://www.rgwax.com/

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/rgwax/

Owner; Jenny Oaks


Scent; Pretzel Monster Noel

Scent Description; Pretzel + Monster Cookie + Vanilla Bean Noel

Thoughts; This was really good, I loved it

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Cotton Candy Frosting Smoothie

Thoughts; This was lighter but smelled good

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Kissing in the Rain

Thoughts; This was so nice, it was a very relaxing scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Laundry in The Rain

Thoughts; This was another good one, strong laundry with rain in the background very peaceful

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; The Glitterati Wax Company

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/GlitteratiCandleCo

Owner; Janine Jenzano


Scent; Clean Cotton + Fresh Pear + Mango Sorbet

Thoughts; This was very nice, it was a bit strong on the pear but still threw very nicely

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Coastal Rain & Bamboo

Thoughts; This was great! I loved it. It was a strong soapy but relaxing in the bath type of scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; MK's Body Sweets and Scented Treats

Web; http://marykarolsbodysweets.storenvy.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/marykarolsbodysweets

Owner; Mary Karol


Scent; Strawberry Cookie

Thoughts; This was a nice strawberry cookie

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Strawberry Margarita

Thoughts; This wasn't my favorite, it really had that alcohol scent to it

Hit or Miss; Miss


Scent; Strawberry Palo Santo

Thoughts; OMG This was amazing! It smelled so good and I want more

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Strawberry Pink Pound Cake Marshmallow Fireside

Thoughts; I mainly smelled the Pink Marshmallow Fireside but it was fairly small

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Straberry Peach Champagne

Thoughts; This was nice, it was a fruity bubbly scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Cellar Door Products

Web; https;//cellardoorproducts.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/cellardoorproducts

Owner; Danielle Elliott


Scent; Say Yes to Pink

Scent Description; Pink & Blue Cotton Candy + Pink Chiffon + Pink Peonies + Vanilla Cupcakes

Thoughts; This was weird, the texture of the wax was off and I can't recognize the scent, it isn't any of the ones listed

Hit or Miss; Miss


Scent; Grape Candy Gummy Bear Slushie

Thoughts; This was nice, it was on the lighter side which for this scent it should have been pretty strong

Hit or Miss; Both


Vendor; Good Morning Glory Wax Co

Web; www.goodmorningglorywaxco.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/goodmorningglorywaxco

Owner; Jacqueline Hughes


Scent; Cafe on Decatur St

Thoughts; This was a good coffee scent but it wasn't as strong as I'd hoped

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; SPC Plus

Thoughts; I am unsure what this was supposed to be, but it wasn't strong at all

Hit or Miss; Miss


Scent; Blueberry Serendipity

Thoughts; I was really hoping this would be strong, but it just wasn't

Hit or Miss; Miss


Vendor; Waxincredibles

Web; https://waxincredibles.com/

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/859386184234624

Owner; Nadine Theis


Scent; Baby Clean

Scent Description; Apple, lemon zest and hints of mint rouded out with blossoms of wildflowers, butterfly violets and honeysuckle

Thoughts; Yes! This was perfect. It was floral and minty with a background of apple. It smelled like an outside orchard

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Popcorn Craze

Scent Description; caramel popcorn, sticky buns, almond biscotti and wildberry scone

Thoughts; This was interesting, it was a food scent but all mixed together. It wasn't what I was expecting

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent; Bora Bora

Scent Description; A tropical blend of pineapple, sage and green leaves

Thoughts; This isn't a scent that I'd normally melt, but it was nice

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent; Cherry Bomb

Scent Description; A sweet delicious insane cherry

Thoughts; This was strong and a great cherry

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Caranival Cupcakes

Scent Description; Sugar cotton candy, vanilla bean noel, cupcakes at tiffany's

Thoughts; I love this scent, it's so good! The Cupcakes at Tiffany's is strong in this

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Side Piece of Decadence

Scent Description; Creamy Pistachio, Vanilla Pound Cake and Fruit Loops

Thoughts; This is a household favorite and it's strong and so good!

Hit or Miss; Hit

No comments:

Post a Comment