Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Wax Empties: 6/1-6/30/2022

 Wax Empties: 6/1-6/30/2022


YouTube.

https://youtu.be/zpHidyw78FA


Where to find me.

www.nettesthoughts.blogspot.com


waxidentscandles.com

www.facebook.com/waxidents

Instagram @ Waxidents

waxaccidents@hotmail.com


Disclaimer/Disclose.

All wax I have purchased, or it has been sent to me in swaps that I do. I try and remember and disclose that information. I am never sent anything for free from the vendors

These are my opinions and mine only. This is not meant to influence your purchase just to share with you my experiences with vendors

I will never, won't ever and have never bashed another vendor. Sharing my experiences both good and bad is not bashing.


I do not believe in Ass wax. If the wax is going to throw it's going to throw. No wax should need more than 2 weeks from pour date to fully cure.


Yes, I am a vendor. I have been purchasing wax and candles for as long as I can remember. I do love to share my experiences. I enjoy wax and candles and will continue to make my own and purchase, but I will never review my own here


I have a tendency to yawn when I get talking. Not sure why I just do! I'm sorry in advance


Things that drive me crazy.

No vendor or scent name on labels. This is basically advertising and why wouldn't you do it? Plus, if I get or send to someone else and they or me want more, how do they know who to buy it from?


All over prices. I have been noticing vendors lately have 2 ounces of one shape for a certain price, then the same ounces of a different shape for a different price. This is a huge turn off for me


Restocks that only have certain quantities and the sell out right away. I have no tolerance for that and just won't order


Vendors who take a single scent and make it sound like a blend. I feel like this is duping your customers and shouldn't be done. People who do empty videos, who are also vendors, that review their own product.


Vendors who get involved in other people's drama.


I use the following warmers.

20-watt Happy Wax warmer in my office

20-watt glade warmer in my family room; Currently no warmer here

20-watt Happy Wax warmer in my kitchen

20-watt glade warmer in my son's room

20-watt Scentsy Stargazer warmer in my bedroom (Light Bulb)

25-watt Happy Wax warmer in my living room

15-watt Scentsy warmer in the laundry room bathroom

15-watt Scentsy warmer in the main bathroom


The opinions I put here are my opinions/experiences only. I fully urge each and every one of you to form your own opinions/experiences on vendors for yourself by placing an order and getting a DE-stash. Candles have many aspects to them and if I say I had a hard time burning one candle that doesn't mean the rest from the same vendor will be like that.


Candles.


Vendor: Nay's Candles

Owner: Renee Borth


Scent; Endless Love

Thoughts: This was a candle I found at a store while traveling with gymnastics. It smelled great on cold and burned perfectly. It wasn't the strongest scent while burning but that's ok, I would purchase another one

Hit or Miss; Hit


Retail; Bath & Body Works

Scent; Blackberry & Basil

Scent Description; Fresh Blackberries, Sparkling Champagne & Basil

Thoughts: This smelled really good, it was a bubbly blackberry with a basil background

Hit or Miss; Hit


Melting.


Vendor; Kushner Kreations

Web; kushnerkreations.weebly.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/KushnerKreations

Owner; April Kushner


Scent; Orange Blossom

Thoughts: I couldn't smell this one, orange + my nose = nothing for some strange reason. I'm told it smelled very nice and everyone liked it

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent; Mama Bear

Thoughts: This was from the Mother's Day box which I loved; I couldn't find scent blends for any of these. This was a soft floral and very light

Hit or Miss, Miss


Scent; Apple Banana Cranberry

Thoughts: I didn't know what to expect with this scent, sometimes these fruity scents are not for me, but this one smelled different, all 3 scents mixed together nicely

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Sugared Apple

Thoughts: This was a nice strong scent, I very much enjoyed it

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Out of the Washer

Thoughts; My current favorite scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Selfless

Thoughts: This was a soft powdery scent, and it was very nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Iced Cinnamon Rolls

Thoughts: This literally smells like it sounds

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Swanky

Web; www.swankycandlecompany.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/swankyscentgroup

Owner; Jeannie Jeffrey


Scent; Lavender Paris

Thoughts: This is a lavender and sweet on Paris blend and whatever she does is magic. These are light to medium scents, but they always just fill the air with a beautiful scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Blueberry Ice Cream Waffle Cone

Thoughts: I feel like I always get blueberry and an ice cream with every vendor mystery type box, this was nice, a creamy blueberry scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Sweet on Paris Berries

Thoughts: Loved this, it was a very sweet berry scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Blackberry Cheesecake Cream Cheese Frosting

Thoughts: OMG this was amazing

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Tropical Paris

Scent Description; Sweet on Paris Tropical Fruits

Thoughts: This was nice, it was a sweet fruity scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Vanilla Flannel Sheets

Thoughts: This was great, I love flannel sheets and the vanilla just made is a bit creamy

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Night Light

Scent Description: Lavender + Boardwalk Marshmallow Clouds + Vanilla Lace + Let them Eat Cake

Thoughts: This was so good and strong! I loved every second of this

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; The Melting Co

Web; Home | TheMeltingCo.

Facebook; www.facebook.com/TMCWax/

Owner; Unsure


Scent; Apple Gate

Scent Description; Juniper Berry + Forest Woods + Fresh Apple + Ozone

Thoughts: This was a very strong apple scent, which was fine, it was the perfect kitchen scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: The Laundry Zone

Scent Description: Fresh Clean Laundry

Thoughts: I loved this; it wasn't overly strong, but it was perfect

Hit or Miss: Hit


Scent: Winter Magnolia

Scent Description: Blooming Magnolia, Pine, Smooth Vanillas, and light Citrus Notes

Thoughts: This was a very light floral scent, but it was very nice

Hit or Miss: Hit


Scent: The Sweetest Garden

Scent Description: Pink Chiffon + Peony Flowers + Cotton Candy

Thoughts: This smelled amazing! I loved this

Hit or Miss: Hit


Scent; Snowflakes & Cashmere

Scent Description; Cashmere Cream + Shimmering Vanilla + Sparkling Clementine

Thoughts: This smelled really good, it wasn't overly strong, but it filled the air nicely

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; MK's Body Sweets and Scented Treats

Web; http://marykarolsbodysweets.storenvy.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/marykarolsbodysweets

Owner; Mary Karol


Scent: College First

Scent Description: Eucalyptus Mint, Citrus & White Tea

Thoughts: This was all mint to my nose and I didn't like it, it was a sinus clearing scent for sure

Hit or Miss: Both


Scent; From this Moment

Scent Description; Red Raspberry + Vanilla Cake + Buttercream

Thoughts: This was so nice! This was a perfect fruity, bakery scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; House Lannister

Scent Description; Apple, Oakmoss, harvest musk, spiced cranberry & Orange Juice

Thoughts: This wasn't a strong one for me. It was pretty light, and all my nose got was the apple

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent; A Million Dreams

Scent Description; Blood Orange + Grape Soda + Black Raspberry Vanilla + Strawberry Vanilla

Thoughts: To my nose this was Black Raspberry Vanilla with a background of bubbly grape, totally fine with me!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Destination Wax

Web; destinationwax.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/DestinationWAX

Owner; Rebecca Harris


Scent; Moonspice Cookie

Scent Description; Sugar Cookies + Coffee + Celtic Moonspice

Thoughts: This is my favorite scent from this vendor, and I just can't get enough of it. It's such a great scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Vanilla Dream Cake

Scent Description; Rich Vanilla Cake, Marshmallow Buttercream, Confetti Sprinkles and Sugar Cookies

Thoughts: OMG this was so good, in a smaller room.

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Door County Candle Company

Web; www.doorcountycandle.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/DoorCountyCandleCompany

Owner; Christiana Trapani


Store Address; 5789 WI-42, Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235


Scent; Northwoods

Scent Description; An earthy smell with musk notes

Thoughts: The candle is much stronger than the wax melts, but this still was a very nice musky scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; The Melt Stash

Web; https;//themeltstash.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/themeltstash

Owner; Michelle Sanders


Scent; Sugar Fairies

Scent Description; Pink Sugar + Vanilla Lavender

Thoughts: A fairly older blend that common among vendors, this is a favorite of mine, and this was no exception

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Amethyst

Scent Description; Vanilla Lavender + Marshmallow Fluff + Vanilla Cake Pops

Thoughts: This was my type of scent for sure! I loved it

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Prometheus

Scent Description; Dragon's Blood + Nag Champa + Lover Boy

Thoughts: This was such a great manly scent, I loved it!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Waxincredibles

Web; https://waxincredibles.com/

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/859386184234624

Owner; Nadine Theis


Scent; Salted Caramel Banana Bread

Thoughts: Thankfully the salted caramel was dominant, I am not a huge fan of banana

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Bamboo Coconut

Thoughts: This is such a clean scent, it's one for me that the scent just doesn't match the name

Hit or Miss; Hit


Bath & Body


Retail; Forever Wick Candle Company

Web; foreverwickcandleco.com


What; Sugar Scrub

Scent; Unicorn Poop

Scent Description; Cotton Candy & mystical unicorn poop, pixie dust, rainbows.

Thoughts: I don't know how I came about this, did I buy it, IDK but it was a very abrasive scrub which I don't care much for. It had a very light scent

Hit or Miss; Both



No comments:

Post a Comment