Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Wax; Empties 9/1-9/30/2022

 Wax Empties: 9/1-9/30/2022


YouTube.

https://youtu.be/1SgaqhMggoI


Where to find me.

www.nettesthoughts.blogspot.com


waxidentscandles.com

www.facebook.com/waxidents

Instagram @ Waxidents

waxaccidents@hotmail.com


Disclaimer/Disclose.

All wax I have purchased, or it has been sent to me in swaps that I do. I try and remember and disclose that information. I am never sent anything for free from the vendors

These are my opinions and mine only. This is not meant to influence your purchase just to share with you my experiences with vendors

I will never, won't ever and have never bashed another vendor. Sharing my experiences both good and bad is not bashing.


I do not believe in Ass wax. If the wax is going to throw it's going to throw. No wax should need more than 2 weeks from pour date to fully cure.


Yes, I am a vendor. I have been purchasing wax and candles for as long as I can remember. I do love to share my experiences. I enjoy wax and candles and will continue to make my own and purchase, but I will never review my own here


I have a tendency to yawn when I get talking. Not sure why I just do! I'm sorry in advance


Things that drive me crazy.

No vendor or scent name on labels. This is basically advertising and why wouldn't you do it? Plus, if I get or send to someone else and they or me want more, how do they know who to buy it from?


All over prices. I have been noticing vendors lately have 2 ounces of one shape for a certain price, then the same ounces of a different shape for a different price. This is a huge turn off for me


Restocks that only have certain quantities and the sell out right away. I have no tolerance for that and just won't order


Vendors who take a single scent and make it sound like a blend. I feel like this is duping your customers and shouldn't be done. People who do empty videos, who are also vendors, that review their own product.


Vendors who get involved in other people's drama.


I use the following warmers.

20-watt Happy Wax warmer in my office

20-watt glade warmer in my family room; Currently no warmer here

20-watt Happy Wax warmer in my kitchen

20-watt glade warmer in my son's room

20-watt Scentsy Stargazer warmer in my bedroom (Light Bulb)

25-watt Happy Wax warmer in my living room

15-watt Scentsy warmer in the laundry room bathroom

15-watt Scentsy warmer in the main bathroom


The opinions I put here are my opinions/experiences only. I fully urge each and every one of you to form your own opinions/experiences on vendors for yourself by placing an order and getting a DE-stash. Candles have many aspects to them and if I say I had a hard time burning one candle that doesn't mean the rest from the same vendor will be like that.


Candles.


Retail; Bath & Body Works

Scent: Enchanted Candy Potion

Scent Description; Spellbinding Sugar + Bewitched Berries + Whipped Pixie Dust

Thoughts: This smelled amazing! It also burned perfectly

Hit or Miss; Hit


Melting.


Vendor; The Glitterati Wax Company

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/GlitteratiCandleCo

Owner; Janine Jenzano


Scent: Blueberry Cobbler Vanilla Ice Cream

Thoughts: I always end up with a blend like this from vendors, it's a good one and I like it but it gets boring after awhile

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Brown Sugar Pecan Beaver Tails

Thoughts: This was so good, and I loved it

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Warm Apple Pie Vanilla Ice Cream Green Apple

Thoughts: This was great! It was blended perfectly and just had a nice apple scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Cherry Shortcake Gourmet Sugar Cookie

Thoughts: This was nice, the cherry wasn't over pouring

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Lavender Fig

Formally: Ashes Scents

Web; lavenderfig.com

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/2233642866952484

Owner; Ashley Thayer


Scent: Fruit Loops Macaroon Sugar

Thoughts: IDK what Macaroon Sugar is but this was all fruit loops

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent: Grounded & Free

Scent Description: Starfruit Sorbet + Pink Stiletto + Mermaid Sequins

Thoughts: IDK what mermaid sequins is, but this was really light. I tried this in several different warmers and got the same

Hit or Miss; Both


Vendor; The Scented Squirrel

Web; https://thescentedsquirrel.com/

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/thescentedsquirrel

Owner; Jess Dickey


Scent: Lucky

Scent Description: Strawberry Pound Cake + Vanilla Sugar Cookie Dough + Buttermints

Thoughts: The buttermints wasn't super strong in this, which was great because I dislike strong mints, this was a really nice scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Waxincredibles

Web; https://waxincredibles.com/

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/859386184234624

Owner; Nadine Theis


Scent: Bamboo Coconut

Thoughts: This is a single oil but it smells so strong and clean

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: K-Pop

Scent Description: Fruity Green Florals, berries and fizzy pops

Thoughts: This was nice! I am always afraid of fizzy pop scents, but this was awesome!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; L3 Waxy Wonders

Web; https://www.l3waxywonders.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/L3WaxyWonders/

Owner; Jennifer Westing


Scent: Downy April Fresh Pink Sugar Snuggle

Thoughts: This was awesome! Such a great laundry scent, the pink sugar even came through

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Fresh Pick Strawberry Snuggle Gain Island Fresh

Thoughts: The Strawberry in this laundry blend was nice, it was refreshing

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Today is Oct 3rd

Scent Description; Palo Santo + Toasted Marshmallow + Sugar Cookie Royale

Thoughts: This is my favorite blend so far from L3, I just love it

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Destination Wax

Web; destinationwax.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/DestinationWAX

Owner; Rebecca Harris


Scent: Lavender: Stardust

Scent Description: Lavender, Pink Sugar, Peppermint and a touch of vanilla

Thoughts: The peppermint was strong on cold but not as strong while melting which was nice, this was a great blend, and I don't normally like mint

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Pistachio & Rosewater Cake

Scent Description: Cake with buttercream & scented with rosewater & pistachio

Thoughts: This was an interesting scent, it had buttercream & rosewater with a slight pistachio note in the background

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Strawberry Seeds

Scent Description: Sweet and Zesty Strawberry

Thoughts: This was a sweet strawberry; it wasn't overly strong but rather nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Bergamot Coriander

Thoughts: This was a manly musky scent that was pretty nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Coconut Dream

Scent Description; Coconut, flowers and peaches

Thoughts: This was really nice, it was a very sweet coconut

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Blank Label

Web: blanklabelproducts.bigcartel.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/1055902964424068

Owner; Christy Hartshorn


Scent: Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer

Scent Description: Candied Apples with Toasted Marshmallow

Thoughts: I wish this would have been stronger, but it just wasn't for me

Hit or Miss, Miss


Vendor; Swanky

Web; www.swankycandlecompany.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/swankyscentgroup

Owner; Jeannie Jeffrey


Scent: Purple Prickly Pear

Scent Description: Sweet on Paris + Pink Watermelon + Pear + Cotton Candy Frosting

Thoughts: This had a very sweet fruity scent to it; it was super nice and not what I was expecting based on the scent name

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Sweet on Paris + Strawberry Pound Cake + Cream Cheese Frosting

Thoughts: This was amazing, I loved this one. It was a sweet strawberry with the frosting in the back

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Kushner Kreations

Web; kushnerkreations.weebly.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/KushnerKreations

Owner; April Kushner


Scent: Blue Raspberry Cotton Candy

Thoughts: This was great! A nice strong sweet cotton candy

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Bunny Foo-Foo

Thoughts: This is a yearly staple, I can't remember what the blend is but it's one I love

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Sweet Sage Scents

**This vendor is no longer open

Web; https://sweetsagescents.bigcartel.com/

Facebook; sweetsagescents.bigcartel.com/

Owner; Michelle Moon


Scent: Hail to the “V”

Scent Description: Violet, red velvet crème, golden plum, sugared musk, pink jasmine, strawberry, vanilla sugar waffle cone

Thoughts: This was really nice; I miss this vendor and wish she was still open


Vendor; Columbia Candle Supply

Web; www.etsy.com/shop/columbiacandlesupply

Facebook; www.facebook.com/columbiacandlesupply

Owner; Natalie Shocklee


Scent: Twilight Type

Thoughts: This was your typical single oil twilight, it wasn't overly strong

Hit or Miss; Hit


Bath & Body


Retail; Tree Hut

What; Sugar Scrub

Scent: Cotton Candy

Thoughts: I love this scrub, it's very nice

Hit or Miss; Hit




No comments:

Post a Comment