Sunday, November 6, 2022

Wax: Empties October 2022

 Wax Empties: 10/1-10/31/2022



YouTube.

https://youtu.be/dt8ZrP_39_M


Where to find me.

www.nettesthoughts.blogspot.com


waxidentscandles.com

www.facebook.com/waxidents

Instagram @ Waxidents

waxaccidents@hotmail.com


Disclaimer/Disclose.

All wax I have purchased, or it has been sent to me in swaps that I do. I try and remember and disclose that information. I am never sent anything for free from the vendors

These are my opinions and mine only. This is not meant to influence your purchase just to share with you my experiences with vendors

I will never, won't ever and have never bashed another vendor. Sharing my experiences both good and bad is not bashing.


I do not believe in Ass wax. If the wax is going to throw it's going to throw. No wax should need more than 2 weeks from pour date to fully cure.


Yes, I am a vendor. I have been purchasing wax and candles for as long as I can remember. I do love to share my experiences. I enjoy wax and candles and will continue to make my own and purchase, but I will never review my own here


I have a tendency to yawn when I get talking. Not sure why I just do! I'm sorry in advance


Things that drive me crazy.

No vendor or scent name on labels. This is basically advertising and why wouldn't you do it? Plus, if I get or send to someone else and they or me want more, how do they know who to buy it from?


All over prices. I have been noticing vendors lately have 2 ounces of one shape for a certain price, then the same ounces of a different shape for a different price. This is a huge turn off for me


Restocks that only have certain quantities and the sell out right away. I have no tolerance for that and just won't order


Vendors who take a single scent and make it sound like a blend. I feel like this is duping your customers and shouldn't be done. People who do empty videos, who are also vendors, that review their own product.


Vendors who get involved in other people's drama.


I use the following warmers.

20-watt Happy Wax warmer in my office

20-watt glade warmer in my family room; Currently no warmer here

20-watt Happy Wax warmer in my kitchen

20-watt glade warmer in my son's room

20-watt Scentsy Stargazer warmer in my bedroom (Light Bulb)

25-watt Happy Wax warmer in my living room

15-watt Scentsy warmer in the laundry room bathroom

15-watt Scentsy warmer in the main bathroom


The opinions I put here are my opinions/experiences only. I fully urge each and every one of you to form your own opinions/experiences on vendors for yourself by placing an order and getting a DE-stash. Candles have many aspects to them and if I say I had a hard time burning one candle that doesn't mean the rest from the same vendor will be like that.


Candles.


Retail; Bath & Body Works

Scent; Vanilla Bean

Thoughts: This candle didn't burn well; it also didn't start to actually have a scent until it was almost halfway down

Hit or Miss; Both


Melting.


Vendor; Twin City Art Scents

Web; twincityartscentsllc.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/twincityartisansnc

Owner; Unsure


Scent; Vasilopita Cake

Scent Description; Cake, Lemon Zest, Mandarin Orange, Dough, Sugar, Sweet Cream & Vanilla

Thoughts: This was a very light musky scent, since my nose isn't great with orange scents I was hoping the Dough, Sweet Cream & Vanilla would come out with the lemon cake but for my nose it just didn't

Hit or Miss; Both


Vendor; The Glitterati Wax Company

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/GlitteratiCandleCo

Owner; Janine Jenzano


Scent: Coral Sands + Tahiti Treat

Thoughts; This was so nice and strong! It reminded me of a beach front restaurant

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Pineapple Orchid + Banana Palm Leaf

Thoughts: I was worried that I wouldn't like this as these two scents aren't my favorite, however this wasn't bad

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent; Bamboo + Rainbow Sorbet + White Clouds

Thoughts: This was really soft and not very strong

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Blackberry Sugar Musk

Thoughts: This was very nice, it wasn't a strong blackberry but it had a hint of a sugary scent with a musk

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Cucumber + Blue Sugar + Pineapple Orchid

Thoughts: I ignored this one in the bin because I dislike cucumber, but my husband filled warmers and this actually smelled very good! The blue sugar was dominant with the cucumber being only a hint

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Kushner Kreations

Web; kushnerkreations.weebly.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/KushnerKreations

Owner; April Kushner


Scent; Loopy Fruits

Thoughts; This was super strong and smelled just like it sounds

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Vampire Blood

Thoughts; Ohhh Loved this! Such a great deep cherry scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Rose Girls

Web; https://www.rgwax.com/

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/rgwax/

Owner; Jenny Oaks


Scent; Olive and Cannabis Flower

Thoughts: This was an unexpected love, it smelled so good!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Reindeer Tracks

Scent Description; Earthy blend of Shampure Aveda type- lavender, ylang-ylang, eucalyptus bergamot, rosemary, peppermint, and orange; and Twilight Lush type- lavender and tonka

Thoughts; This is a nice scent, it does smell very nice while melting

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Rainbow Melts

Web; www.rainbowmelts.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/rainbowmelts/

Owner; Crystal Grenier


Scent: Love Birds

Scent Description; Lemon Cream Pie + Blueberry Cobbler

Thoughts; This was very nice and this vendor has very good wax, however I won't order

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Sniff My Tarts

Web; http://www.sniffmytarts.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/sniffmytarts/

Owner; Donna Haslam


Scent: Pink Sugar Type + Sweet Lavender + Sugared Violets

Thoughts: This was very nice, it was a lighter sweet scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; L3 Waxy Wonders

Web; https://www.l3waxywonders.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/L3WaxyWonders/

Owner; Jennifer Westing


Scent; Watermelon Spincycle Snuggle

Thoughts; This was really nice, it was a fruity laundry scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Wildberry Mousse Blackberry Jam Buttermilk Pie

Thoughts; Ohhhh I loved every second of this! This was amazing

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Cotton Candy Crazy Snuggle

Thoughts: This was nice, it was a good scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Waxincredibles

Web; https://waxincredibles.com/

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/859386184234624

Owner; Nadine Theis


Scent; Toast 2 Life

Scent Description; Sparkling Champagne, nectarine and black currant

Thoughts; This was really nice, I loved it

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Breakfast at Tiffanys

Scent Description; Cupcake at Tiffany's + Tea & Cakes + Angel Food Cake and Fruit Loops

Thoughts: This was really good!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Super Tarts

Web; https://supertartswax.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/SuperTartsSassySoaps/

Owner; Brandy Tarts


Scent: Once Upon a Time

Scent Description: Serendipity + Ice Cream Scoop Bread + Marshmallow

Thoughts; This is my favorite scent from this vendor, It's just such a great scent however I won't order from this vendor anymore as they are priced out of my range

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Sweet Sage Scents

**This vendor is no longer open

Web; https://sweetsagescents.bigcartel.com/

Facebook; sweetsagescents.bigcartel.com/

Owner; Michelle Moon


Scent; Pugs on Ice

Scent Description; Lemon, Peppermint, Spearmint, Buttercream, Vanilla & Menthol

Thoughts; Holy Mint, this was not my scent, however it was a sinus clearing scent and it was nice for that

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent: Poppy's Pajama Party

Scent Description: Buttercream Cupcake, Toasted Marshmallow, Vanilla Bean Noel, Peppermint Fluff & Lavender

Thoughts: This wasn't my favorite, the peppermint was strong

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent: Aiko's Lemon Supreme

Scent Description; Pink Sugar + Lemon Pound Cake + Toasted Marshmallow

Thoughts: This is a nice scent, the lemon is subtle which is very nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Pugathon

Scent Description; Lavender + Spearmint + Sea Salt & Agave

Thoughts: This wasn't bad, she had a great way of having the mint be subtle

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Green Magic

Scent Description; Minus the Sinus (Peppermint + Patchouli + Cedarwood + Eucalyptus) + Spearmint

Thoughts; Holy minty, this was a sinus clearly for sure and it wasn't my favorite

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent: Mermaid Kisses

Scent Description; Satsuma + Sea Salt & Agave

Thoughts: This was strong and the blend was great! It had that sea orange scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Aiko's Pink Tutu

Scent Description; Pink Sugar + Ocean Citrus + Floral + Vanilla + Fresh Strawberry

Thoughts; I loved this! This was an amazing blend

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Shared Vacation

Scent Description; Suntan Lotion + Sea Salt & Agave + Blonde Moment

Thoughts; This wasn't bad, I was a little afraid of it as suntan lotion can be interesting blended

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Merlin's Forest

Scent Description; Cedar Spice, Amber, Briar Rose, Bergamot and Oriental Mist

Thoughts: Pretty sure this is a single oil, but it did smell very nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Sake it to Me

Scent Description; Avobath Type + Grapefruit Vanilla + Ginger

Thoughts; I didn't like this scent, but I melted it anyway.

Hit or Miss; Miss


Scent: Poppy's Pudding Cake

Scent Description; Buttercream Cupcake + Toasted Marshmallow + Vanilla Bean Noel + Pistachio Pudding Cake + Sparkle Cake

Thoughts; This was amazing, it smelled amaizng

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Blank Label

Web: blanklabelproducts.bigcartel.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/1055902964424068

Owner; Christy Hartshorn


Scent; Once Upon a Dream

Scent Description; Cotton Candy, Bubble Gum, Lemon Drops hints of Sweet Lavender and Vanilla

Thoughts: This wasn't as good as I'd hoped, it was decent and I did like the sweetness

Hit or Miss; Both


Vendor; Yummers Delight

Web; www.yummersdelight.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/385502775482689

Owner; Tracy Gray


Scent; The Little Succulent

Scent Description; Cactus, Sea Salt & Ozone

Thoughts; This wasn't a scent that I would get again, it just wasn't something that I liked, it was a strong scent and worked well

Hit or Miss; Both


Bath & Body


Retail; Bath & Body Works

What: Sugar Scrub

Scent; Fairy Tale

Scent Description; Pomegranate Nectar + Fresh Orange Blossom + Vanilla Bean & Warm Amber

Thoughts; I loved this scent, I love sugar scrub, I just didn't love the packaging this was in

Hit or Miss; Hit




No comments:

Post a Comment