Monday, December 12, 2022

Wax: Empties November 2022

 Wax Empties: 11/1-11/30/2022



YouTube.

None


Where to find me.

www.nettesthoughts.blogspot.com


waxidentscandles.com

www.facebook.com/waxidents

Instagram @ Waxidents

waxaccidents@hotmail.com


Disclaimer/Disclose.

All wax I have purchased, or it has been sent to me in swaps that I do. I try and remember and disclose that information. I am never sent anything for free from the vendors

These are my opinions and mine only. This is not meant to influence your purchase just to share with you my experiences with vendors

I will never, won't ever and have never bashed another vendor. Sharing my experiences both good and bad is not bashing.


I do not believe in Ass wax. If the wax is going to throw it's going to throw. No wax should need more than 2 weeks from pour date to fully cure.


Yes, I am a vendor. I have been purchasing wax and candles for as long as I can remember. I do love to share my experiences. I enjoy wax and candles and will continue to make my own and purchase, but I will never review my own here


I have a tendency to yawn when I get talking. Not sure why I just do! I'm sorry in advance


Things that drive me crazy.

No vendor or scent name on labels. This is basically advertising and why wouldn't you do it? Plus, if I get or send to someone else and they or me want more, how do they know who to buy it from?


All over prices. I have been noticing vendors lately have 2 ounces of one shape for a certain price, then the same ounces of a different shape for a different price. This is a huge turn off for me


Restocks that only have certain quantities and the sell out right away. I have no tolerance for that and just won't order


Vendors who take a single scent and make it sound like a blend. I feel like this is duping your customers and shouldn't be done. People who do empty videos, who are also vendors, that review their own product.


Vendors who get involved in other people's drama.


I use the following warmers.

20-watt Happy Wax warmer in my office

20-watt glade warmer in my family room; Currently no warmer here

20-watt Happy Wax warmer in my kitchen

20-watt glade warmer in my son's room

20-watt Scentsy Stargazer warmer in my bedroom (Light Bulb)

25-watt Happy Wax warmer in my living room

15-watt Scentsy warmer in the laundry room bathroom

15-watt Scentsy warmer in the main bathroom


The opinions I put here are my opinions/experiences only. I fully urge each and every one of you to form your own opinions/experiences on vendors for yourself by placing an order and getting a DE-stash. Candles have many aspects to them and if I say I had a hard time burning one candle that doesn't mean the rest from the same vendor will be like that.


Candles.


Retail; Yankee Candle

Scent; Warm Luxe Cashmere

Scent Description; Rich Vanilla Cream Mid: Winter Iris, Velvet Petals, Warm Cashmere Base: Amber Silk, Creamy Sandalwood, Patchouli

Thoughts: This smelled great on cold and during the first few burns, however it stopped burning clean, smelled super bad when blown out and seemed like it had to burn for 3+ hours before it even burned even

Hit or Miss; Both


Retail; Bath & Body Works

Scent; Sun-Kissed Coconut

Scent Description; Sweet Coconut + Ylang Ylang + Plumeria Petals

Thoughts: This was really light while burning and actually had puny wicks

Hit or Miss; Miss


Melting;


Vendor; The Glitterati Wax Company

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/GlitteratiCandleCo

Owner; Janine Jenzano


Scent; Wildberry Mousse + Warm Vanilla Sugar

Thoughts: I really liked this! The warm vanilla sugar toned down the wildberry mousse and made it a nice creamy type scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Candy Kisses + Cucumber Melon

Thoughts: This is was a scent that I did not care for at all

Hit or Miss; Miss for scent


Vendor; Rose Girls

Web; https://www.rgwax.com/

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/rgwax/

Owner; Jenny Oaks


Scent: Lavender Bergamot Verbena

Thoughts: I loved this! This was a great relaxing scent! It just smelled so good

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Simply Pink

Scent Description; All I could find is pink sugar spa

Thoughts: This does smell very good, it smells like pink sugar and a light floral

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Fresh Cucumber and Pink Sugar

Thoughts: This wasn't my favorite, the cucumber scent was really sweet so it wasn't too bad

Hit or Miss; Both


Vendor; Sweet Sage Scents

**This vendor is no longer open

Web; https://sweetsagescents.bigcartel.com/

Facebook; sweetsagescents.bigcartel.com/

Owner; Michelle Moon


Scent: Pugs on Wheels

Scent Description; Apple Harvest + Buttercream Cupcake + Cinnamon Buns

Thoughts: This was great! This was a perfect fall blend, the cinnamon buns were toned down by the other scents

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Lunatic Asylum

Scent Description; Red Mac Apple + Falling Leaves + Toasted Marshmallow

Thoughts; This was amazing! It was a great and perfect fall scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; White Christmas

Scent Description; Toasted Marshmallow + Peppermint Fluff + Rose Jam

Thoughts: I actually really liked this one, even with the peppermint!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Coconut Honey Bee

Scent Description; Creamy Coconut + Honey Bee

Thoughts: This was lighter based on the scents however it was a great creamy honey scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Red Mac Apple + Rosemary Mint + Baby Powder

Thoughts: This was not a scent that I liked, it was very strong on the mint

Hit or Miss; Miss


Scent: Violent Femmes

Scent Description; Just Peachy + Vanilla Bean Noel + Sparkle Cake + Sugar Cookie

Thoughts; This was really good and the peach wasn't too strong

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Destination Wax

Web; destinationwax.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/DestinationWAX

Owner; Rebecca Harris


Scent: Lavender Twilight

Thoughts: This was a strong musky lavender and it was super nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Pistachio & Magnolia

Scent Description; Pistachio Milk & magnolia flowers

Thoughts; This is a single oil and it always tends to be pretty light but it smells so good

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Lavender; Fresh

Thoughts; This was a super strong lavender scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Toasted Marshmallow & Spearmint

Thoughts; The mint wasn't overly strong which was nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Rainbow Melts

Web; www.rainbowmelts.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/rainbowmelts/

Owner; Crystal Grenier


Scent: Sparkling Citrus Lavender

Scent Description; Sweet Fizzy Citrus Lavender

Thoughts; This was mostly a fizzy lavender and it was great, the fizzy just brought something to the scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Cupcake's at Tiffany's

Thoughts; This is a great scent, from any vendor

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor: Kitty's Konfections

*No Longer Open


Scent: American Dream

Scent Description; Cherry Slush + Blueberry Slush + Fizzy Soda

Thoughts: This was all kinds of good, poured in 2016 it still threw wonderfully

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Waxincredibles

Web; https://waxincredibles.com/

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/859386184234624

Owner; Nadine Theis


Scent: Aloha Pineapple Cake

Thoughts; This was all pineapple, it was very strong and beachy smelling

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Sunshine

Scent Description; Citrus top notes trickle down an exotic heart of jungle fruits and flowers over a sweet heart of sugary musk

Thoughts: This was a super strong sweet scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; L3 Waxy Wonders

Web; https://www.l3waxywonders.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/L3WaxyWonders/

Owner; Jennifer Westing


Scent: Lemon Curd + Snuggle + Clothespins

Thoughts; I was worried that the lemon curd would be dominant, but it wasn't, it was nice and suttle

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Spun Sugar + Raspberry Whip + Buttermilk Pie

Thoughts; This was nice, the raspberry wasn't tart

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Ice Cream Scoop Bread + Sugared Shortbread + Buttermilk Pie

Thoughts; I loved this, it was so good

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Clothes Pins Strawberry Pink Chiffon

Thoughts: I loved this scent, it was such a great laundry scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Brown Sugar Cupcakes at Tiffany's Buttermilk Pie

Thoughts: Ohhhh this was soo good! I loved every second of this scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Mallow Fluff Blue Raspberry Jello

Thoughts; This was of course stronger on the blue raspberry but I wasn't mad at it!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Sniff My Tarts

Web; http://www.sniffmytarts.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/sniffmytarts/

Owner; Donna Haslam


Scent; Mandarin Marshmallow Coconut Fluff Cake

Thoughts; Because of my nose, I didn't get any mandarin, but I got the rest and it was a great creamy scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Ten Digit Creations

*Vendor is closed


Scent; Windy Candy Apple Blackberry Pie Fruit Punch

Thoughts; I didn't get much scent from this, it was very light

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Chloe and Me Candles

Web; https;//chloeanmecandles.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/chloeanmecandles

Owner; Staci Jones


Scent: Hibiscus Guava

Thoughts: This was a nice scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Lily & Hibiscus Medley

Thoughts: I loved this strong floral scent, it was amazing

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Gardenia Tubrose

Thoughts; I love all these floral scents, so nice and strong!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Epic Wax

*This vendor is closed

Web; https://epicwax.com/

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/epicwaxmelts/

Owner; Jeremy Puth


Scent: Ocean Overlook

Scent Description; Jasmine, rose, lilac, sweet violets, musk and woods

Thoughts: Again another great floral scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Swanky

Web; www.swankycandlecompany.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/swankyscentgroup

Owner; Jeannie Jeffrey


Scent; Golden Sands + Cashmere Glow + Pink Sugar Sensual

Thoughts: Wow, this was an unexpected like!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Kushner Kreations

Web; kushnerkreations.weebly.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/KushnerKreations

Owner; April Kushner


Scent: Bourbon Butterscotch

Thoughts: This was good, it smelled just like it sounds it would

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Everything Vice

Web; www.everythingvicewax.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/EVWax

Owner; LuLu Roman Haggerty


Scent: Hummingbird Smash Cake

Scent Description; Spiced Cake + Cinnamon + Brown Sugar + Cream Cheese Frosting + Pineapple + Banana + Pecans + Coconut Shreds

Thoughts: There was so much going on here, she makes these weird wax cakes them cuts them down into crumbles. This mostly smelled like cinnamon spiced cake but it was pretty good

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Blank Label

Web: blanklabelproducts.bigcartel.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/1055902964424068

Owner; Christy Hartshorn


Scent: Hushby Mountain

Scent Description; Lavender Bathtime Bath Type with extra Chamomile

Thoughts; This was really nice, very strong and soothing lavender

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Bizarre Love Triangle/Blackberry CCF

Scent Description: Sex on the Beach + Strawberry Raspberry Guava + Blackberry + Cotton Candy Frosting

Thoughts: This was very nice, I'm not a huge fan of sex on the beach but blended with all these scents it smelled great

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Minnie's Polka Dot Dress

Scent Description: Strawberry Soda + Salt Water Taffy

Thoughts: Ok, this was amazing! These scents together smelled amazing

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Waxmosphere

Web; www.waxmosphere.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/waxmosphere

www.facebook.com/groups/TheTurdminator

Owner; Mischelle Martell


Scent: Sun & Sand

Scent Description: Saltwater + Sand & Suntan Lotion

Thoughts: This was a super nice beach scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Bath & Body


Vendor; Kushner Kreations

Web; kushnerkreations.weebly.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/KushnerKreations

Owner; April Kushner


What; Shower Slushie

Scent; Ultimate Slushie

Thoughts: OMG I loved this! The blue raspberry was the strongest and I was totally ok with that

Hit or Miss; Hit

No comments:

Post a Comment