Monday, September 14, 2026

MK's Body Sweets and Scented Treats; September Order

 

Vendor; MK's Body Sweets and Scented Treats

Web; http://marykarolsbodysweets.storenvy.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/marykarolsbodysweets

Owner; Mary Karol





Mystery Bag



Scent: Juicy Pear



Scent: White Chocolate Mocha



Scent; Apple Cider Donut Pound Cake



Scent: Pen Pals

Scent Description: Orange, Fig & Coconut Milk



Scent; Island Fresh



Scent; Berry Chocolate Cake



Scent: Earthly + Fruity Mystery



Scent: Lemongrass + Ginger + White Tea



Scent: Raspberry Cupcakes at Tiffany's



Scent: Raspberry Chocolate Cupcakes



Scent: Lemon Danish Peeps



Scent: Mrs Right

Scent Description: Green Clover & Aloe + Lilac + White Birch



New Scent Sampler



Scent: Forever Midnight Type



Scent: Maple Brown & Sugar



Scent: Cloudberry Balsam



Scent: Amber Cream Brulee



Scent: Baccarat Rough 540



Scent: Orange Mango Smoothie



Scent; Cashmere Sugar



Scent; Hot Pink Pomegranate












Scent: Candied Peach



Scent: Vanilla Bean


Thoughts:


Seriously this vendor pays attention!


I didn't even ask for no zucchini, but she knows I don't like it so she didn't put any in!


She also sends stickers with every order, and these are perfect! I always have meetings that could have been an email!


Shipping is fast and everything always smells amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment