Saturday, May 14, 2016

Wax; Flicking Candle Company; May 2016

Vendor; The Flicking Candle Company
Order; May 2016 Order

Facebook; Unsure
Owner; Mike

YouTube Reveals;


What I Received;
·        Lemon Lesbiance


Thoughts;
I’ve known of this company for awhile, they have the best names ever and their motto is “Classy Candles for Classless People” I know tons of people who would be offended by all of this, but I for one am not.

My sister in law is getting married in a week and I finally got around to looking for their gifts, when I saw that they had registered for candles/wax I immediately thought of this company. Had I seen it before I submitted my order I would have also added “Coming out Cucumber Melon”.


Super quick shipping, I thought for sure that I’d be late with my gift, but they shipped out right away and I received the candle within two days! It also smells good J



No comments:

Post a Comment