Monday, May 30, 2016

Wax; KISS My Wax; April Shopkins Sampler

Vendor; KISS My Wax
Order; April Shopkins Sampler

Owner; Jessica Morgan

YouTube Reveals;


What I Received;
·        Tart in Breaky Crunch
·        Tart it Sour Lemon
·        Tart in Blue Raspuckano
·        Tart in Mandy Candy
·        Tart in Cheeky Cherries
·        Tart in Kissy Lips
·        Tart in Fifi Fruit Tart
·        Tart in Sugar Lump
·        Surprise tart in Cheeky Cherries

Extra “Love” received
·        Small Scent shot in Prince in Pink
·        Scent shot in Lemon Drops
·        Tarts in Sour Lemon
·        Thank You bar in Lemon Apricot
·        Small Thank You bar in unknown scent


Thoughts;
I did also receive a bag of candy and a shopkin, which was promptly stolen by my kids. This was such a fun sampler and I was looking forward to it since they day she announced it!

A lot of thought went into this sampler, from the molds to the scents!



No comments:

Post a Comment