Sunday, June 5, 2016

Wax; Chloe N' Me; Mermaid Mystery Box

Vendor; Chloe N’ Me
Order; June Mermaid Mystery Box

Website;  www.chloenme.com
Owner; Staci Culp

YouTube Reveals;


What I Received;
·        Mermaid Coloring Sheet
·        A bracelet with a fork
·        A Mermaid tart in “Apple Pie”
·        A bag of tarts in “Blueberry Cobbler”
·        A bag of tarts in “Fruit Loops”
·        A loaf in “Zucchini Bread, Birthday Cake, Chocolate Brownie & Caramel Cake Batter”
·        Body Spray & Lotion in “Chocolate Chip, Birthday Cake, Cotton Candy Frosting”


Thoughts;
I have had Chloe N’ Me before, however it had been RAOK’d to me. It’s amazing and she make super good wax. She can be sometimes hard to catch with her “restocks” and while I don’t generally play that restock game with wax vendors I waited until she had a mystery box available. I grabbed one up. I choose bakery and am now thinking I should have choose floral.

I love the body spray and lotion scent, however the apple and blueberry scents aren’t really my type. I was hoping for chocolate, cake or something on that line. I would love the loaf, however it has Zucchini Bread in it which I really dislike, it’s totally ok since my daughter will take these scents and melt them in her room AND it was a mystery box so you never know what you are going to get.

I would totally recommend her wax as it’s cute and smells great!

No comments:

Post a Comment