Monday, October 10, 2016

Movie; Batman V Superman; Dawn of Justice (2016) Caution; Spoiler Alert

Batman V Superman; Dawn of Justice


Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016) Poster


Came out; 2016
Time; 151 Minutes

Watched on; Demand

Rating; PG-13 for intense sequences of violence and action throughout and some sensuality

IMDB Rating; 6.8/10
Rotten Tomatoes Score; Tomatometer; 27%, Average Rating; 4.9/10, Reviews Counted 346, Fresh; 95, Rotten; 251. 64% Liked it.

Caution; Spoiler Alert


Synopsis; Fearing that the actions of Superman are left unchecked, Batman takes on the Man of Steel, while the world wrestles with what kind of hero it really needs.


Staring;
Ben Affleck as Bruce Wayne/Batman
Henry Cavill as Clark Kent/Superman
Amy Adams as Lois Lane
Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor
Diane Lane as Martha Kent
Laurence Fishburne as Perry White
Jeremy Irons as Alfred
Holly Hunter as Senator Finch
Gal Gadot as Diana Prince/Wonder Woman



Thoughts;
Ok, I didn’t pick this movie, nor would I have. This was all my husband, he said there was nothing better to watch, I’m sure anything would have been better.

Here’s what I liked about it; Jesse Eisenberg plans crazy very well.

Here’s what I didn’t like; the rest of the movie!

I can’t even tell you the plot, because I really don’t get it, the entire movie was back and forth and so confusing! Half the time I didn’t know what city we were in, Gothem or New York, I do know at one time we were in the desert!

When I was a kid, I loved wonder woman, I wanted to be wonder woman! She was several years of Halloween costumes for me, but she didn’t belong in this movie at all!

The cast was wrong, the plot, whatever that was, was wrong. The movie was too long and confusing. If you want to watch this, buckle up and pay attention, maybe you can figure it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment