Thursday, October 6, 2016

Product Review; Tsum Tsum Advent Calendar

I think these are the cutest things and my kids will love them. I decided to do a review. I will hopefully remember to update this blog starting December 1st when the kids first start to open each box.

What is it?; Disney Tsum Tsum Countdown to Christmas Advent Calendar

Where did I get it?: Amazon

Price; $29.99 with free prime shipping

I am sure the price of these will go up starting in November when people really start getting into the holiday shopping. I am sure they will be hard to find except for on Ebay for $100’s of dollars!

Per the box, this is what is included;
1 Advent Calendar
6 Large Figures with 6 Holiday Head Pieces
6 Medium Figures in Holiday Attire
6 Small Figures and 6 Holiday Themed Stackable Accessories

I am pretty happy so far with these, although I didn’t open the box. I suspect that the actual calendar is cardboard.





Day 1; Minnie Mouse medium figure
Day 2: Star for a mini figure
Day 3: Bambi medium figure with a cute little Christmas headband
Day 4: A cute sparkly white cat mini figure

As you can tell, after Day 4 I got super busy and just wasn't able to keep up with what they got each day. Everything was very cute, my only thought was, the box itself. Although a super cute idea at the end it was pretty flimsy.





No comments:

Post a Comment