Thursday, April 6, 2017

March Melting; Empties

YouTube; https://youtu.be/sucfWY3SGG4

I have started putting wax in all my warmers! I generally change out all the upstairs one every other day and the downstairs one daily. It’s still a little hard for me to keep track of what’s melting BUT this is a challenge for me so I’m all over it.

Here's what we've got!
A small scentsy warmer in the shape of a space ship in my son's room.
A purple glade warmer in my son's room.
A green glade warmer in my living room.
A white glade warmer in my office
A purple glade warmer in my family room
A beige glade warmer in my bedroom.

Candles;
I generally only burn candles in my living room and office, but I seem to go through them!

Office;

Vendor; Kushner Kreations
Scent; Cotton Candy/VBN
This was a spikes secret stash candle and it was so good! I think I have 3 of this scent because it’s so good.

Living Room;

Vendor; Chloe and Me
Scent; Unsure
This was a candle that I won in an auction. She does themed auctions and the label on this one is “Mrs. Lovett’s Meat Pies”. It was so good. It lasted forever! Slowest clean burning candle.

Vendor; Kushner Kreations
Scent; The Night Before Grinchmas
This was one of her candles that she had that sold out quickly. I am so glad I snatched one, the scent on this was amazing!


Melting;

Vendor; Wicked Wax of the East

Scent; Cherry Crumb Pie
This was a Halloween tart that I accidently hoarded! It still preformed amazing and smelled very good

Scent; Bite Me
This was another Halloween tart. Very strong bite me scent and it just smelled amazing!

Scent; Frangelico Streusel
This was a little tart that I received as a free sample from a previous order. Whatever it is it’s freakin’ fantastic!

Vendor; Creative Enchantment

Scent; Red Hot Cinnamon
This was melted in my son’s room, he cleared out his nose really good! It was strong and very true, but not my scent.

Scent; Pomegranate Night
This isn’t a scent that I would have personally picked for myself. It was actually very good and filled my entire room!

Scent; Vanilla Sandlewood
This was a snow flake tart that I cut up. I melted it in a few different rooms and it was so strong and amazing

Scent; Aurora Borealis
I’ve had this scent before, it’s not one that I get a strong scent from. I don’t know if it’s just my nose, but it’s so super light that I can’t describe the scent.

Scent; Plum Berry
I have had this for awhile, it was pieces from a jewelry tart. It was amazing! I melted it for 2 nights in a row and I bet I could have gotten 3 out of it!

Vendor; Kushner Kreations

Scent; Beach Day
This was a tart that I bought for my daughter, who is obsessed. This is not a scent that I like, but we cut the butterfly up and melted it, it preformed very well of course and wasn’t actually too strong!

Scent; Pink Champagne Sugar Cookie
This was a scoopable from around Christmas. I don’t care much for scoopable but I love these jars and it was on sale. This scent was amazing and strong

Scent; Kody’s Winter Relief
I love this, we all kept getting sick so I ordered some clams in this. I used the last of it when my daughter was sick (on spring break L). I closed her door and also used the pillow spray. It cleared her out good.

Scent; Hansel & Gretals House
Ok, so I know I got this as a sample, but have no idea when. I put this in my family room and it was so good and strong!

Vendor; Sweet Sensations Wax melts & More

Scent; Rainbow Ripened Peaches
I have to say, that I normally wouldn’t go for a scent like this, however I put some pieces in several warmers and it smells amazing!

Scent; Sweet Lemon Crème Brulee
I have so much lemon as the one de-stash I purchased was really nothing but lemon clam shells, but this one had the bakery note of the Crème Brulee and it was so good!

Scent; Blueberry Sugar Cookie
This is amazing, I am pretty sure she adds VBN to it, but its magical!

Scent; It’s All Good
This is a new scent of hers and it’s very good!

Scent; Welcome to Hollywood
I melted in this scent twice because there were two in the bag. I love it, it will never get old!

Scent; Red, White & Blonde
This was a scent shot that I cut up, it was really good. I also have a loaf in this and I will be hoarding it for a bit.

Scent; Very Berry Flapjacks
Ok, so I love bakery, most food and berry scents. This scent was perfect and I loved it. It was more berry than bakery, but totally fine with me!

Scent; LOL
So I wasn’t sure at first what I thought of this one. I think it may have to grow on me. It was strong, just not sure how I feel about it.

Scent; Miami Vice
I liked this one, it was really good.

Scent; Sweet Strawberry Lava
This was an older bag of a tart that I had cut up. It was still amazing and very strawberry smelling

Vendor; New Moon Candles

Scent; Sugared Peach Pie
This was from a sample that I had purchased. It was very light on cold and I couldn’t smell it at all when it was melting. This vendor is amazing so I’m sure it’s the scent itself

Scent; Snowman Smores
So, the first scent I melted had nothing and this one was amazing! Which is why I am lead to believe it was the scent itself and NOT the vendor. This was an amazing smell!

Scent; Salted Caramel Apple
I melted this in my family room. It filled the entire room for a whole day. The Caramel was more dominate but the apple was there as a back note, it was amazing

Scent; Cherry Marshmallow
This one was very yummy. Loved that it was the perfect cherry marshmallow mix. Sadly it either didn’t last too long or I went nose blind.

Vendor; Bonjour Wax Company

Scent; Messages! Treat Yo’ Self!
I really have no idea what this scent is, but it had zero scent to it on cold and I thought I’d try it, warm it had a strange black licorice sort of scent.

Scent; Dark Arts
Again, I have no idea what the scent was. It had a faint scent on cold but nothing on warm.

Vendor; Waxy Lady

Scent; Green Apple VBN
So, I’m not much of a fruity person, however this was more VBN than apple. I had never had this vendor before but this scent filled a huge room!

Vendor; Skye’s Soy Candles
Scent; Orange Juice Cake
This is an amazing scent! This clam preformed perfectly!

Vendor; Whispering Meadows
Scent; Marshmallow Fireside
This was melted in my family room and the scent filled the entire room. I have never actually smelled this scent before, but it was really good!

Scent; Volcano
I truly didn’t care for this scent. It has nothing to do with the vendor at all, the scent itself was really strong and melted great

Vendor; Smelly Jelly Candles
Scent; Lemon Chiffon
This was an older clam shell. The scent wasn’t very strong.

Vendor; FAT Wax
Fun Fact; For all things is what FAT stands for
Scent; Pistachio Dream Cake
I received this as a sample to a supply order and this is amazing!

Vendor; Scarlet Raine

Scent; Scarlet’s Lemon Pound Cake
I am not a huge fan of lemon scents, but this one was pretty good. It seemed to have more cake than lemon

Scent; Bora Bora. This is a great scent, it smells very beach like!

Scent; Hot Orange Danish Cheesecake. This was part of her first chunk package. Not one of my favorites based on the orange part, but it was super strong.

Vendor; Nancy’s Wax Creations

Scent; Strawberry Pudding Banana Shortcake
This didn’t have a strong warm scent, but it was there. The Banana was the strongest

Vendor; Wax House Melts

Scent; Apple Butter Funnel Cake

This was sent to me with a small RAOK I received, this wouldn’t have been a scent I would have picked out due to the apple butter. I gave this to my daughter and boy was it strong!

Vendor; Chloe and Me

Scent; Jelly Bean Slushie This was divided up between my two little kids room. It was so amazing! Very sugary and sweet


I will update this to add where you can order from these vendors!


Skyes Soy Candles;
Facebook; Unknown

Kushner Kreations
Owner; April Kushner

Sweet Sensations Wax Melts & More
Web; None
Owner; Katie Gingrich


Scarlet Raine
Facebook; Scarlet Raine
Owner; Tiffany Thibodeau


Wicked Wax of the East
Owner; Randi Cox

Whispering Meadows
Owner; Erin Sahlberg


Creative Enchantment
Owner; Anna Williams

Wax House Melts
Owner; Jessica Buzzard-Hutchinson


Nancy’s Wax Creations and Primitives
Facebook; Nancys wax creations and primitives
Owner; Nancy

Vendor; Chloe and Me
Owner; Staci Culp

Vendor; New Moon Candles
Owner; Nicole Roberts

Vendor; Bonjour Wax Company
Facebook; Unsure
Owner; Unsure

Vendor; Love for all things Wax (PHAT Wax)
Owner; Shell Chandler-Zaiontz


No comments:

Post a Comment