Friday, August 4, 2017

July 2017 Empties




I have started putting wax in all my warmers! I generally change out all the upstairs one every other day and the downstairs one daily. It’s still a little hard for me to keep track of what’s melting BUT this is a challenge for me so I’m all over it.

Here's what we've got!
A purple glade warmer in my son's room.
A green glade warmer in my kitchen.
A blue glade warmer in my office
A purple glade warmer in my family room
A Stardust Scentsy warmer in my bedroom.
A scentsy warmer in my living room
My daughters each have scentsy warmers


Candles;
I generally only burn candles in my living room and office, but I seem to go through them!


Living Room;

Vendor; New Moon Candles
Scent; Berry Flirt
I have nothing but “Yummy” to say about this candle. I've had this scent before from her and it is amazing!

Vendor; Mainstays
Scent; Raspberry Ice
This was given to me in a RAOK or Swap. This one smelled amazing and had a very strong throw. It burned really quickly though

Vendor; Wicked Wax of the East
Scent; Austrilian Bamboo
This was such an amazing scent! It wasn't super strong, it was the perfect amount of scent

Office

Vendor; Kushner Kreations
Scent; Grape Bomb Pop
Since I was able to snag two of these, I finished this one off in my office and it is such an amazing scent!


Melting;




Vendor; Ladybugs Wax and Soap

Scent; Cherry/Blue Raspberry Slushie
This was an 8 ounce scoopable. This didn't go bad or anything, which ususally I have bad luck with them. The only thing was is that is smelled amazing on cold but I couldn't smell it at all when it was melting. I tried several different types of warmers and got nothing.

Scent; Tulips
This tart smelled like the real thing. I was able to smell is some while it was melting but it was lighter than I would have liked

Scent; Raspberry Jam
These were little ice cream scoops in a bucket. Now these were very strong! It was a true raspberry and not the “fake” green smelling, it was rather good.

Scent: Strawberry Cheesecake
This one was ok, it wasn't as strong as I would have liked

Scent; Welcome Home
I tried this scent in several different warmers and just couldn't smell it

Scent; Red Lipstick
This was a good one, very strong. I loved it!

Scent; Thunder Storm
This one smelled exactly like you'd think it would. Just like a thunderstorm! It was the rain smell (without the worms) that was perfect

Scent; Pomegranate Cider
This was an interesting scent and I normally don't like them. It preformed very well in my kitchen

Scent; Cherry Fizzy Pops
This was amazing! I loved it

Blackberry Ice Cream Parlor; This was a great scent on cold, but it didn't seem to throw well for me. I wish it would have been stronger

Vendor; Tonshi Mountain Studios

Scent; Apple Harvest
I purchased some bottle caps from this vendor and she was nice enough to send me a sample of her wax. Normally I'm not an apple person, so I melted this in my kitchen and I have to say, it wasn't bad! It reminded more of what you would smell at an orchid with the back notes of trees and country air. It threw amazing and not only my kitchen smelled of apples but the dining room and down the stairs.

Vendor; Mimi's Tarts

Scent; Hot Chocolate Peppermint Swizzle Stick
This I gave to me son who just loved it. It was a bunny that we cut in half. It wasn't very strong and thankfully the chocolate was the dominate scent while melting. I love this vendor and have never had any issues, this scent just wasn't for me

Scent; Pralines & Cream
So, I melted this in my kitchen thinking I wasn't going to like it, well it was a truly nice creamy scent that I put the other half of the tart into my living room warmer! I love when a scent surprises you

Scent; Boo Berry Wildberry Mousse
I need more of this. I love Boo Berry, it was amazing. It was a little pie and boy did it pack a punch!

Scent; Pink Noel Pound Cake
This was a hello kitty tart that I cut up, I was able to get a few meltings out of it and it performed very well in all warmers, I love it.

Vendor; Kushner Kreations

Scent; Red Lipstick
This was a butterfly bar that I finally cut up. It took a bit to melt but it was super strong (well cured) this scent is truly one that I love

Scent; Circus Dream Cloud
This was a butterfly bar that was cut up with the one above. This was an amazing melt! So rich and creamy and yummy!

Vendor; Beutalli

Scent; Cherry Berry
This was an amazing cherry scent. It was like the perfect level of fruity. It wasn't very strong nor was it light.

Scent; Fruit Loops
This is a universal scent really, however this one preformed very well. It was nice and strong

Vendor; Chloe and Me

Scent; Cotton Candy Rice Krispie
This was a cupcake that I had ordered, this was amazing and I was able to get several meltings from it.

Vendor; Scarlet Raine

Scent; Peach Raspberry Sangria
This isn't a scent that I would have purchased but it was included in a package that I had purchased. I cut the lips in half and it was very strong. Thankfully the raspberry was the dominant scent

Scent: Lavender Lemon Verbena
The lemon was dominant in this tart, I find lemon to just smell like cleaner. I wish the lavender would have been a bit stronger

Scent; Rainy Day at Sea
I had so many tarts in this scent, it seemed like each time I got an order there was one tart in this scent.

Vendor; Fire it Up

Scent; Amaretto Sour
I love this scent, it's amazing! This was a huge butterfly tart that I had won in a game room. I cut it up and was able to get a ton of meltings from this. This scent is truly just amazing
Scent; Raspberry Sorbet
I received this full sized tart the same time I received the Amaretto Sour butterfly. This was not one that I would have ordered, it was very good, it wasn't that “fake” raspberry smell that you sometimes get

Vendor; Destination Wax

Scent; Mountain Meadow Breeze
I received in a de-stash from someone and it was amazing! I cut it in half and although I'm not sure of the scent description, it preformed very well!

Vendor; Sweet Sensations Wax Melts & More

Scent; Grandma NeNe's Blackberry Cake
Yum Yum Yummy! This smelled exactly like you'd think a blackberry cake would smell like

Scent; Orange Julius Caesar
Ok, this is the best orange scent ever! It's so creamy and smooth

Scent; Sweet Tarts
This was from my son's room from his Lego Easter basket. This scent smells true to it's name and seriously smells like it's a box of sweet tarts!

Scent; Miami Vice
I am still unsure if I like this scent or not. Truly I don't think it's one I would purchase

Vendor; Wicked Wax of the East

Scent; Vanilla Sugar Waffle Cone
This was a pie that I received as a winnings from her October/Halloween tarts. This was such a warm creamy scent

Vendor; Frankie's Scents

Scent; Captain Crunch Berries
Ok, this was so yummy. I love bakery and these types of scents, so this one was right up my alley!



Vendor List and how to order;


Vendor; Ladybugs Wax and Soap
Web; None
Owner; Molly Williams


Vendor; New Moon Candles
Owner; Nicole Roberts


Vendor; Mimi's Tarts
Facebook; Unsure
Owner; Corrine Unger

Vendor; Tonshi Mountain Studios
Owner; Angela Quick & Sue

Vendor; Kushner Kreations
Owner; April Kushner

Vendor; Beutalli
Owner; Sarah Katherine


Vendor; Chloe and Me
Owner; Staci Culp

Vendor; Scarlet Raine
Owner; Tiffany Thibeau

Vendor; Fire it Up Candles
Owner; Judi Cox

Vendor; Destination Wax
Owner; Leanne Katz

Vendor; Sweet Sensations Wax Melts & More
Web; None
Owner; Katie Gingrich

Vendor; Frankie's Scents
Web; None
Owner; Holly Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment