Thursday, August 3, 2017

RAOK; From Ashley

Random Act Of Kindness
RAOK from Ashley Moore

YouTube Reveals


What I Received;
Wax from Warm Tarts Make Happy Hearts

8 kitty tarts in Birthday Cake
5 owl tarts in Strawberry White Cake
6 bear tarts in Lemon Cheesecake
Super cute paw print tarts in All in the Puddin
Scent shot in Fluffy Pink Candy (I believe this is a scoopable)


Thoughts;
I normally am the one sending out RAOK’s to people. I was very surprised to receive one and appreciate everything.
I have never tried this vendor before. Ashley was quizzing me about vendors and scents that I like, I thought that was funny, so I figured she was up to something :) I love it all. Everything smells great on cold sniff and this Fluffy Pink Candy and All in the Puddin are my favorites so far.
I can't wait to melt them!








No comments:

Post a Comment