Friday, January 5, 2018

Wax; December 2017 Empties

YouTube;


I have started putting wax in all my warmers! I generally change out all the upstairs one every other day and the downstairs one daily. It’s still a little hard for me to keep track of what’s melting BUT this is a challenge for me so I’m all over it.

There are several warmers in the house, all of different types.


Candles;
I generally only burn candles in my living room and office, but I seem to go through them!


Vendor; Sweet Sensations

Scent; Twisted Mermaid. This was a very nice scent. The Candle itself burned really hot and the wicks were too close to the sides

Vendor; Penn's Wood Candle Company

Scent; Black Raspberry Vanilla. Now, this candle was amazing! Granted I've had it for about 6 months of so, it burned like a champ and threw like one too! I had a bit of tunneling at the end of it but I think it was due to the candle being past it's “burn” point.

Vendor; Kushner Kreations

Scent; Misbehaving. This was a cup I won playing in one of April's games. I generally burn until I get the prize then hoard it, this time I just burned the rest in my office because it smelled so good!

Vendor; Creative Enchantment

Scent; Sweet Vanilla Honey. This is just so amazing. The candles always burn clean and slow, the throw is amazing

Vendor; Wicked Wax of the East

Scent; Fountain of Youth. This was a scent that I had received one of my loaves in and fell in love with. I had ordered a candle and she sent this one along as an extra for me!

Melting;

Vendor; Wicked Wax of the East

Scent; Caramelized Pralines. Day 1 of the advent box. This was super yummy and I very much enjoyed it

Scent; Candy Cane. Day 2 of the advent box. This wasn't a strong Candy Cane and it smelled really good in a large room (Remember I don't care much for mint)

Scent; Mulberry. Day 3 of the advent box. This was amazing!

Scent; Jingleberry Wreath. Day 4 of the advent box. This was awesome mix of berries and pine

Scent; Melon Mist. This was a super strong melon scent!

Scent; Apple Harvest. Day 5 of the advent box. This was a crazy strong apple scent that I melted in my kitchen

Scent; Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies; Day 6 of the advent box. I love this scent, it's awesome!
Scent; Banana Nut Bread. Day 7 of the advent box. This was super strong and I am not a huge banana fan, but it was great for my kitchen

Scent; Chai Latte. Day 8 of the advent box, I didn't care much for this scent but melted it in my kitchen

Scent; Apple Maple Bourbon. Day 12 of the advent box. This wasn't my scent. The Apple was cold dominant but they all mixed together on warm, smelled like a bar to me and NOT the good kind.

Scent; Hot Maple Toddy. Part of the advent box, I actually liked this one

Scent; Pomegranate Cider. Part of the advent box. This was super strong!

Scent; Chai Latte. Part of the advent box. I didn't like this on cold at all, but warm it was fantastic

Scent; Christmas Cookie. Part of the advent box. Yum Yum and more Yum! Such a rich buttery sugar cookie type scent

Scent; Vanilla Bean Noel. This was so awesome and yummy!

Scent; Tea & Cakes. This was amazing

Scent; Christmas Wassal. Not sure if I liked this one or not

Scent; Blonde Moment. Yum Yum and more Yum

Scent; Black Cherry. This was super strong! I loved it

Scent; Green Amber. Not bad, not a scent that I would have choose

Scent; Captain Crunch Berries. OMG Amazing

Scent;Cinnamon Bread Pudding. This didn't smell bad on warm, I hated it on cold

Scent; Amber & Sandalwood. This was super good and not a scent that I would have purchased

Scent; Cotton Candy. Wow, this was super strong!

Scent; Holiday Festival

Scent; Gingerbread

Scent; Winter Candy Apple


Vendor; Fire it up Candles

Scent; Blueberry Muffin. This was a super strong blueberry scent, my son loved it!

Scent; Pineapple Upside Down Cake. This was strong, I did not like it. My kids loved it

Scent; Green Apple Explosion. Wow, this scent was super strong!

Scent; Lovespell. This is not a scent I like, my son melted it in his room



Vendor; Kushner Kreations

Scent; Whoville Cocoa. Day 1 of the Whoville Advent box. This was so good! Hot Chocolate

Scent; Officer Wholiham. Day 2 of the Whoville Advent Box. IDK what the scent was, but it smelled like Christmas Tree!

Scent; Mt. Crumpit. This was a cute boot tart and was Day 3 of the Whoville Advent Box. It was a smokey pine type scent

Scent; Roast Beast. Day 4 of the Whoville Advent Box. This was a chicken wing tart and had a cinnamon scent to it

Scent; Betty Lou Who. Day 5 of the Whoville Advent box. Not sure what this exact scent was but it smelled like peppermint

Scent; Drew Lou Who. Day 7 of the Whoville Advent. Whatever this was smelled super good

Scent; Cindy Lou Who. Day 8 of the Whoville Advent. This had a peppermint undertone in it but I actually liked it

Scent; Lou Lou Who. Day 9 of the Whoville Advent box.

Scent; Stu Lou Who. Day 11 of the Whoville Advent box

Scent; Miss Rue Who. Day 12 of the Whoville Advent box.

Scent; The Mayor. Day 13 of the Whoville Advent box.

Scent; Whobris. Day 15 of the Whoville Advent box. This was a cinnamon type scent that just did not agree with me

Scent; Foot Pole. Day 17 of the Whoville Advent box. I'm not sure what this scent was. It was a deep type of scent

Scent; Whobilation. Day 18 of the Whoville Advent box. This was like a chocolate pudding scent. It was interesting

Scent; Who Breakfast. Day 19 of the Whoville Advent box.

Scent; Who Hash. Day 21 of the Whoville Advent box. This was really good and kind of smelled like hash :)

Scent; Bomb Pop. I did not want this to come to an end, this was amazingly good

Scent; Grinchy Clause. Day 23 of the advent box.

Scent;Book of Who. This was Day 24

Scent; All American. This was a cherry marshmallow type scent that was just awesome

Scent; Almond Biscotti. This was the perfect blend and it smelled just like the real thing!

Scent; Killer Clown

Vendor; Whispering Meadows

Scent; VBN Purple Cow. This was so good! It was like a grape VBN mix. I loved it

Scent; Purple Cow. As with the above, this was super good!

Scent; Skittles. This was a little light for me. I could smell that candy but it just wasn't strong

Scent; Ice Cream Birthday Cake. This was amazing! The birthday cake wasn't real strong in it however together it was a creamy scent

Vendor; Scripted Scents

Scent; Kisses on his Collar. Whatever this scent was it was very good. It was like a light floral mixed with sugar. I really don't know how to even describe it. It was really good!

Scent; Jungle Bunch. This was a lighter scent. I didn't seem to get much from it

Vendor; Sweet Sensations Wax Melts & More

Scent; Orange Julius Cesear. I love this scent, such a creamy good scent

Vendor; Blended With Love

Scent; Fried Ice Cream and Caramelized Pears. I had ordered a sample of some kind and this was included. It was not my favorite scent but it did preform great

Scent; Green Tea and Wedding Cake. This was in a sample that I had ordered. It was not my type of scent, however with the wedding cake being dominant upon melting it was ok. It's the Green Tea that I didn't like

Vendor; Wax House Melts

Scent; Your Worst Nightmare (Watermelon, Cotton Candy Frosting & Pomegranate). This actually surprised me because I liked it. I generally don't like fruity scents but this was super good!

Vendor; Chloe N' Me Candles

Scent; Rainbow Lollipop. This was super amazing and yummy, I need more!
Scent; Blue Sugared Eucalyptus Spearmint. This was amazing! I would have NEVER thought these two scents would be so good together but they are!

Scent; All Fizz. O.M.G. This was so good!!! I definitely need another fizzy box along with the lollipop!


Vendor; Frankie's Scents

Scent; Pink Cotton Candy. This was a bag of chunks that I cut into pieces. It was so good and strong and yummy!

Scent; Homespun Sugar. This was a sweet sent, almost like you are smelling a bag of sugar. I think this would be great as a mixer type scent

Scent; Grape Soda Pop. Huge bag of shapes. I cut each one in half so this lasted quite some time. It was amazing

Scent; VBN Toasted Marshmallow Vanilla Ice Cream. This was a huge paw print bar that I melted and it took forever to get through it all but it was super good!

Vendor; Rose Girls

Scent; Vanilla Hazelnut Mocha Cinnamon Glazed Bakliua. This was amazingly mocha on cold but it was lighter on cold, which is odd for this vendor. I added a little more wax and it was super strong!

Vendor; Mimi's Tarts

Scent; Serendipity Berry Bellini. This was a dog bowl filled with doggie treats and dog house shaped tarts. This took me a bit to get through and it was amazing!

Scent; Blonde Moment with Pink Sugar. These scents mixed amazingly together!

Scent; S'mores Cupcake. I need more of this! This was such a great bakery scent

Vendor; Creative Enchantment

Scent; Eucalyptus Mint. This was melted in my son's room. He was starting to get a little bit snotty so I thought that this would help. It wasn't super strong but seemed to clear him right up!

Vendor; L3 Waky Wonders

Scent; Honey I washed the Kids Snooze Button. I have never tried this company before. Not sure how I obtained this magical piece of wax. This scent was a clean, fresh type and it was preformed great!


Vendor List and how to order;

Vendor; Wicked Wax of the East
Owner; Randi Cox


Vendor; Fire it up Candles
Owner Judi Cox


Vendor; Kushner Kreations
Owner; April Kushner

Vendor; Whispering Meadows
Owner; Erin Sahlberg

Vendor; Scripted Scents
Owner; Rae Marshall

Vendor; Sweet Sensations
Web; None
Owner; Katie Gingrich

Vendor; Blended With Love
Owner; Ashley Conner

Vendor; Wax House Melts
Web; None
Owner; Jessica Buzzard

Vendor; Chloe N' Me Candles
Owner; Staci Culp

Vendor; Frankie's Scents
Web; None
Owner; Holly Perry

Vendor; Rose Girls
Retail Store hours are 12-5 Tuesday-Friday and 8-1 Saturdays. Our address is 420 N Main St, Oshkosh WI 54901
Owner; Jenny Oaks

Vendor; Mimi's Tarts
Owner; Carmine Unger

Vendor; Penn's Wood Candle Company
Owner; Lauren Baciulis

Vendor; Creative Enchantment
Owner; Anna Williams

Vendor; L3 Waxy Wonders
Owner; Jennifer Westing

No comments:

Post a Comment