Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Wax; July 2018 Empties

YouTube;

https://youtu.be/uD3vmoGEFSU


I have started putting wax in all my warmers! I generally change out all the upstairs one every other day and the downstairs one daily. It’s still a little hard for me to keep track of what’s melting BUT this is a challenge for me so I’m all over it.

There are several warmers in the house, all of different types.


Candles;

BB Candles & Melts

Scent; Pink Sugar VBN
Scent Description; A blend of the two scents
Thoughts; Although this candle burned perfectly, it wasn't as strong as I'd hoped. Her wax melts are crazy strong, but this candle just wasn't.

Scent; Pink Sugar Lollipops
Scent Description; An amazing combination of the two scents
Thoughts; This one was harder to burn because it was super pretty, however I lite it up! It smelled amazing and I loved it

Holiday Memories

Scent; Sugar Cookie
Scent Description; Typical Sugar Cookie
Thoughts; I received this candle in a swap. The bottom says it came from Langley/Empire Candles LLC but the label says Holiday Memories so I'm unsure, it also states that this is a Soy blend candle. This candle was mostly paraffin, had no scent and burned like crap.

Kushner Kreations

Scent; Bunny Foo Foo
Scent Description; Couldn't find one
Thoughts; Whatever this scent is, I love it and it's amazing! This one burned a little odd, I think at one point I burned it too long and the wick went sideways

Scent; Valentine's Candy
Scent Description; Fruit Stripe Gum Cherry Slushie and Strawberry Taffy
Thoughts; Burning this candle made me hungry. Literally. It smelled so good and would make my mouth water lol


Melting;

Creative Enchantment

Scent; Vanilla Sandalwood
Scent Description; Rich Sandalwood blended with delicate true vanilla bean
Thoughts; I love this scent, it's so nice. The sandalwood isn't over powering

Scent; Mulberry Woods
Scent Description; Delicately sweet white Mulberry on a soft background of cedar and fir!
Thoughts; This is my husband's favorite scent so I've made sure to stock up on it. It is such an amazing scent

Scent; Sweet Vanilla Honey
Scent Description; Sugar sweet vanilla with a touch of rich wildflower Honey
Thoughts; This is one of my favorite scents from this company. It smells amazing

Scent; Ginger Fresh
Scent Description; Fresh Crushed Ginger, Melon, and citrus, with cane sugar and a hint of lemon zest and slight bubble notes.
Thoughts; This was a sample and this just wasn't my scent. It was super strong

Scent; Parsley Lime
Scent Description; Lemon, Parsley & Lime with hints of background tomato leaf and sandalwood
Thoughts; I was quit surprised that I enjoyed this scent. Normally I don't like lime's, but this was pretty good!

Scent; Dragon's Blood
Scent Description; A rich blend of red berries and purple plums. Like a cool glass of Merlot wine
Thoughts; This isn't your typical dragon's blood scent, this is more berry than musk

Scent; Lemongrass Sage
Scent Description; A crisp refreshing blend of sweet and tangy lemongrass with slight notes of earthy green sage.
Thoughts; I would not purchase this type of scent, however melting it I feel like it's surprisingly good, It's not really strong, which I like

Scent; Candied Lilac
Scent Description; Lilac blossoms, blended with cotton candy, and cherry.
Thoughts; Although not super strong, this is a really good scent!

Scent; Amber & Oakmoss
Scent Description; Warm Egyptian amber, Earthy Oakmoss, sweetened ever so gently with agave
Thoughts; This is a good scent if you like the musky type scents. It wasn't overly strong but still had an amazing scent to it

Blended With Love

Scent; Pink Sugar, Warm Vanilla Sugar, Cotton Candy & Waffle Cone
Scent description; A blend of the scents
Thoughts; This was a beautiful mermaid bar that I finally decided to cut! It did smell good but wasn't as strong as I had hopped.

Wicked Wax of the East

Scent; Autumn Woods
Scent Description; A walk in the woods with the smell of crisp leaves under foot and fresh pine with berries falling off the trees
Thoughts; I mostly smelled the berries and the “woodsy” scent. This was really good and I'm super glad the pine wasn't dominant!

Scent; Fountain of Youth
Scent Description; Begins with fresh air notes and a hint of Japanese grapefruit. Middle notes of spring melons, rose, lotus blossoms, and lily of the valley follow. This spectacular fragrance sits on base notes of bamboo and white musk
Thoughts; I love this scent! It's so good. The scent description always throws me off since this smells more musky to me.

Scent; Pink Orchid & Amber
Scent Description; A sensual medley of delicate orchid blossoms wrapped in soft, comforting amber create a beautiful summer bouquet.
Thoughts; I love this scent, it's really good. It's not a super strong scent to me, but I like the floral

Scent; Funnel Cake
Scent Description; This yummy scent is a combination of fried dough sprinkled with sugar, cinnamon and the delicious taste of nostalgia.
Thoughts; OMG yum, this was an amazing scent and super strong!

Scent; Dragon's Blood
Scent Description; This mysterious, alluring blend is difficult to describe. With warming notes of amber, incense, Madagascar vanilla and patchouli, our Dragon' s Blood Fragrance Oil is lightened up with layers of romantic notes such as rose, jasmine and lilac. Finally, our sensual, deep blend is topped off with the colorful, light touches of blood orange and grapefruit
Thoughts; This was a true, strong, amazing, Dragon's Blood scent! This was amazing


Kushner Kreations

Scent; Maple Sugar Candy
Scent Description; A sinfully delicious blend of vanilla sugar and fresh creamed maple butter that are complimented by sweet almond. Cherry bark and spiced warm cinnamon are perfectly blended with a touch of musk for a truly unique edible experience.
Thoughts; This smelled amazing! I picked up mostly the vanilla sugar and maple, but it was just a great mix, it preformed very well!

Scent; Jason's Revenge
Scent Description; Pomegranate cider, cinnamon and apple slices.
Thoughts; Although strong, this was not my scent, I very much disliked it, but that isn't the vendor's fault. This was a sample that I had received. If you like the scents in it, you would love this

Scent; Valentine Candy
Scent Description; Fruit Strip Gum, Cherry Slushie and Strawberry Taffy
Thoughts; This was super good! I love candy/slushie scents and this was no exception!

Scent; Dan
Scent Description; Apple Orange Beer
Thoughts; Ok, I would have never expected this. This was a sample that I received and melted it, I knew it was an apple scent, but beer?! That was unexpected because this was so good!


Sassy Girl Aroma

Scent; Stop and Smell the Flowers
Scent Description;
Thoughts; I didn't get a strong throw off this one, I was hoping it would fill my house with a very nice floral, I tried in several warmers but really didn't get much from it

Cottage Bay Scents

Scent; Pauline's Stiletto
Scent Description; Sassy Satsuma, sweet Pink Sugar, fresh strawberry and spunky lemon sorbet.
Thoughts; This was super good and super strong! It was so good! This was my first expierence with this vendor and I am very impressed!

Scent; Lemonade
Scent Description; An ice cold glass of sweet lemonade
Thoughts; This wasn't as strong as the last one, however it was a nice lemonade scent

BB Candles & Melts

Scent; Candy Fluff
Scent Description; A heavenly sweet and fruity blend with rich vanilla musk.
Thoughts; This is a Lush scent, and it was super good and sweet!

Scent; Tiger Eye
Scent Description; None that I could find
Thoughts; This was really good, I couldn't find the description, but it was strong and almost musky

Scent; Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies Birthday Cake
Scent Description; An amazing combination of the two scents!
Thoughts; OMG, I was sad to see this go, it was so good!

Scent; Blueberry Cobbler Iced Lemon
Scent Description; A combination of the two scents
Thoughts; My son melted this in his room, the blueberry was dominant, but this was super strong!

She Loves Cake

Scent; Black Cherry Butter Cookies
Scent Description; A blend of the two scents
Thoughts; This wasn't as strong as I'd have thought, however it did throw well and the cherry was dominant, it made my family room smell good

Scent; Patchouli Honey Gingerbread
Scent Description; A hint of earth patchouli and sweet honey gingerbread
Thoughts; This one threw decently. It was an interesting blend

Scent; Gooey Mallow Cake Pops
Scent Description; Gooey Vanilla Mallow and Confetti Cake
Thoughts; When I first got this and smelled this, it was good, but melting it now, there was nothing to it.

Scent; Campfire Rice Krispie S'Mores
Scent Description; Rice Krispie Treats, Mallow, Chocolate and a campfire
Thoughts; As with the other star wars bag, this smelled fine on cold when I received it but melting it it literally just smelled like fire smoke and it wasn't really strong

*This vendor is no longer open

Sweet Sensations Wax Melts & More

Scent; My Boo's Cake
Scent Description; A rich fluffy white cake topped with rich mixed berries (Booberry Birthday Cake)
Thoughts; I wish this would have been stronger! Boo-berry tends to be super strong and sweet but this just was lighter.

Scent; Cherry Merlot
Scent Description; Sweet Cherry and Cabinet Sauvignon
Thoughts; Some wine scents to me are too tart, but this mix was pretty good as the cherry was dominant!

Scent; My Funny Valentine
Scent Description; Wildberry Cookie Crumbs. An Amazing blend of cream, wildberries and sweet sugar cookie
Thoughts; This was freaking amazing! It threw like a champ and smelled amazing. These types of scents are right up my alley and I would order this again

Scent; Roses are Red, Violets are Blue
Scent Description; Red, Blue and Blonde; A fruity Sweet House Blend
Thoughts; This wasn't as strong as I'd have liked

Wax House Melts

Scent; I'm Late, I'm Late, I'm Late
Inspired by Alice
Scent Description; Pink Chiffon/Pink Sugar/Lollipop and Twinkies
Thoughts; This was lighter, I was hoping it would have been stronger, but it was super good otherwise. All the scents together just made a great scent

Scent; Black Licorice Cream Candy
Scent Description; A blend of the two scents
Thoughts; Nope, this was not my scent, it actually turned my stomach and I tried it in several warmers. It wasn't really strong but you could smell it when you were close to the warmer and it was most definitely not for me!

Scent; Who in the World am I?
Inspired by Alice
Scent Description; Leather/Very Sexy (for him)/Clean Linen
Thoughts; I'm shocked that I liked this scent, normally I'm not a leather person when it comes to scent, but the blend of this was good!

*This vendor is no longer open

FanGirl Wax

Scent; Cherry Marshmallow Cheesecake
Scent Description; A mix of the scents
Thoughts; This was great! It had the perfect amount of cherry! It smelled just like a cheesecake! It was a medium scent

Waxincredibles

Scent; Cloud 9
Scent Description; Lavender Vanilla blends with a clean floral scent of juicy citruses intermingled with florals of rose, jasmine and violet with a base of cedar and sandalwood.
Thoughts; OMG amazing. This was super strong and was the perfect bedroom scent!

Scent; Blueberry Cake Batter Ice Cream
Scent Description; Juicy tart blueberries, orange zests with middle notes of butter cake, vanilla and almond, topped with luscious creamy vanilla ice cream
Thoughts; This wasn't as strong while melting as I had hoped. It was a barley there scent.

Vintage Chic Scents

Scent; Marshmallow Man
Scent Description; Gooey Marshmallows
Thoughts; This was a lighter scent as it stands and I didn't get much from any traditional warmers, but in a T-Light, it was really good and you could smell the gooey

Up North Creations

Scent; Spiced Vanilla
Scent Description; A spicy blend of vanilla bean and clove
Thoughts; This wasn't spicy to my nose, it was a nice smooth vanilla scent

Scent; Vanilla Lace
Scent Description; Base notes of vanilla and orchid flower, with a subtle drydown of ambered musk
Thoughts; I loved this! It was perfect, I love vanilla and this was definitely a great one!

Scent; Birthday Cake
Scent Description; A typical birthday cake scent
Thoughts; On cold this smelled like a true cake scent, but melting it smelled a little musky, it may have been my nose, but it was musky like you walk into an older person's home

Scent; Daffodil Fields
Scent Description; As if you are walking through a lush field of daffodil flowers blooming in the bright, Spring sunshine.
Thoughts; This was a great floral scent! It wasn't super strong, but it flowed good, such a good one!

Candy Panda

Scent; Rainbow Krispies
Scent Description; Rice Krispies and Fruity Pebbles
Thoughts; You could most definitely smell the Rice Krispies in this scent shot. The fruity pebbles part was dominant on cold, but melting it was just the krispies.

Starry Skies

Scent; Bora Bora
Scent Description; Lavender Apples & Oak
Thoughts; This was your typical bora bora scent, however I feel like it was maybe mixed by the vendor, not sure, but it was good. Everything I've had from this vendor has preformed well

*This vendor is no longer open

Wonderberry

Scent; World Peace
Scent Description; Ginger, carnation, orange, vetiver, and musk
Thoughts; I didn't get any of the scents listed in this blend. It smelled minty to me while melting

RoseGirls

Scent; Innocence
Scent Description; Cotton Candy Frosting, Raspberry Cream Cupcakes and Vanilla Lace
Thoughts; This one was lighter than the others I've had of this scent, I do wish it would have been a bit stronger, but it was still pretty good

Scent; Shooting Stars
Scent Description; Starfruit, Guava, Grape and Raspberry
Thoughts; This was so very good! It was a nice fruity blend

Scent; Carbs Noel
Scent Description; Donuts, Bread, Cookies and Vanilla Bean Noel
Thoughts; This is such a great scent and I normally don't like bread scents, but this one is an exception!

Designer Wax

Scent; Strawberry White Cake Cherry Cobbler
Scent Description; A blend of the above two scents
Thoughts; Warming up this had quite a scent! It was super strong

Sweet World Fixins

Scent; Madam President
Scent Description; zesty, citrus notes, balanced out by feminine florals of jasmine, white rose, and freesia a hint of sweet vanilla, and warm amber rose
Thoughts; I honestly got no scent from this, on cold or melting. It sounds like it would be an amazing scent!

MK's Scented Treats

Scent; Lavender Berry/Tropical Margarita
Scent Description; I couldn't find either
Thoughts; The mix of the two scents were awesome!

The Bathing Garden

Scent; Eye of Newt
Scent Description; Fresh frozen water, clean air, and crystallized peppermint candy
Thoughts; I don't like peppermint, however I melted this by the room of a teenage boy and it certainly helped! This was super strong!

Vendor Information List;

Creative Enchantment
Owner; Anna Williams

Wicked Wax of the East
Owner; Randi Cox

Blended With Love
Owner; Ashley Conner

BB Candles and Melts
Owner; Jackie Rose

Kushner Kreations
Owner; April Kushner

Sassy Girl Aroma
Web; https://sassy-girl-aroma.myshopify.com/
Owner; Julie Gebczyk

Cottage Bay Scents
Owner; Jeanne Shaw-Pellin


She Love Cake
Owner; Cheri Castle

Sweet Sensations Wax Melts & More
Web; None
Owner; Katie Gingrich

Wax House Melts
Web; None
Owner; Jessica Buzzard

FanGirl Wax
Owner; Melissa Mettille

Waxincredibles
Owner; Nadine Theis

Vintage Chic Scents
Owner; Kirby Welsh

Up North Creations
Owner; Missy Hoehne

Candy Panda
Owner; Yuli Orozco

Wonderberry
Owner; Courtney Banks

RoseGirls
Store Address; 420 N Main St Oshkosh WI 54901
Owner; Jenny Oaks

Designer Wax
Owner; Unsure

Sweet World Fixins
Owner; Odyssey Armitage

MK's Scent Treats
Owner; Mary Karol

The Bathing Garden
Owner; Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment