Friday, July 27, 2018

Book; The I Chong (2007)

The I Chong










Author; Tommy Chong
Came out; June 5, 2007
Read on; Nook App
Rating; Per Amazon 4.5/5



Caution; Spoiler Alert

Beloved stoner comedian TOMMY CHONG is now older, wiser, and officially an EX-CON.

On the morning of February 24, 2003, agents of the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration launched a sting called Operation Pipe Dreams and forced themselves through the door of Tommy's California home, with automatic weapons drawn. As a result of the raid on his home; the simultaneous ransacking of his son's company, Chong Glass; and the Bush administration's determination to make an example out of the "Pope of Pot;" he was sentenced to nine months in prison because his company shipped bongs to a head shop in Pennsylvania that was a front for the DEA.



Thoughts;
This was not what I expected. It started out strong with a soft middle and barley there end.



I was hoping for more back story and even more stories in general. What I was ready was a lot of spiritual stuff, which I didn't expect or want.



Tommy Chong is a legend and I honestly expected this book to be great



No comments:

Post a Comment