Friday, November 30, 2018

Wax; The Unicorn Spa; November Order

Vendor; The Unicorn Spa
Order; November Order

Owner; Christy Reese


YouTube Reveal;

youtube.com/video/SAQdQMLnDAM

What I received;

Bakery Bag in The Good Witch; Wild Berry Mousse, Birthday Cake, Sugar Cookie, Twinkie, Vanilla Butter Fudge & Marshmallow

Large tart in Pinkie Cream Pie

Money Melt in a Pink Sugar Scent in which I received $6

Extra “Love” received; Brain tart in Gummy Bears & Fizzy Pops, Lip tarts in Caribbean Dream and small ice cream scoop in Nose Full of Hypocrisy

Thoughts;

It took a bit to ship, and I was missing a free item that she had advertised. She was very happy to answer all my questions and to re-ship the missing item.

Everything smells amazing and I am so glad I decided to get that bakery bag!





No comments:

Post a Comment