Saturday, February 2, 2019

Wax; Be My Betsy Wax Creations; Try Me Sample

Vendor; Be My Betsy Wax Creations
Order; First order

Web; https://bemybetsywaxcreations.bigcartel.com/
Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/2133452920202720/
Owner; Stephanie LeNormand



YouTube Reveal;

https://youtu.be/k-gAAu2D-nw

What I received;

Try Me Sample;

Bedtime Bath
I Heart You
Blueberry Zucchini Bread
Hot Chocolate Peppermint Swirl
Rio Rumberry Type
Under His Spell

Extra; Very Small Tarts in Forehead Kisses and Apple Pecan Sage

Thoughts;

Everything shipped super quickly and arrived with no issues. I happened to catch an Instagram post where she offered a $6 try-me sample so I took a chance. Everything smells really light on cold sniff but that doesn't mean they won't preform well on warm.

Scent Descriptions;

I Heart You = Bite Me + Lemon + Marshmallow Whip + Sugar Cookie

Under His Spell = Love Spell + Mexican Fried Ice Cream

Forehead Kisses = Love Spell + Vanilla Lace & Pearls














No comments:

Post a Comment