Monday, February 4, 2019

Wax; Super Tarts; First Order

Super Tarts; First Order

Owner; Brandy Tarts

YouTube Reveal;

https://youtu.be/-xQ_mijrLqc
https://youtu.be/G_fZaRi5N3Q

What I received;

Pie Slices in the following;
Rice Krispes Alien
Root Beer Once Upon a Time
Blackberry Lace Cookies 2 Chips
Lemon Curd Boy Meets World
Wildberry Mousse Rose
Iced Cookies Harley Quinn

2 pack doughnuts
Bamboo Watercress Sparkling Limoncello
AF Fierce Floating Island Dupes

Large Frosted Cookie
Vanilla Bean Peony Sparkling Champagne


Thoughts;

This was a live flash sale that I happened to catch. I've been watching for Once Upon a Time which hasn't been stocked much lately but I love it!

This is my first actual order from Super Tarts. I would love it if she was able to offer shapes like this more often since I prefer these over clam shells.

It's very obvious that she and her staff put time into these melts to make them look very decorated.

Scent Descriptions;

2 Chips = Lemonade + Lollipops + Fresh Mint
Once Upon a Time = Serendipity + Ice Cream Scoop Bread + Marshmallow
Harley Quinn = Pink Sugar + Blackberry Jam + Vanilla Sugar Waffle Cone
Alien = Apple Cider + Vanilla Bean Doughnuts
Rose = Sweet Loops + Elderberry + Blue Candy Candybuster





No comments:

Post a Comment