Monday, October 26, 2020

Wax; Empties 9/25-10/26/2020

 

Wax Empties: 9/25-10/26/2020


YouTube;

https://youtu.be/bsAlGEcNHLM


Where to find me;

www.nettesthoughts.blogspot.com


waxidentscandles.com

www.facebook.com/waxidents

Instagram @ Waxidents

waxaccidents@hotmail.com


Disclaimer/Discloser;

All wax I have purchased or it has been sent to me in swaps that I do. I try and remember and disclose that information. I am never sent anything for free from the vendors

These are my opinions and mine only. This is not meant to influence your purchase just to share with you my experiences with vendors

I will never, won't ever and have never bashed another vendor. Sharing my experiences both good and bad is not bashing.


I do not believe in Ass wax. If the wax is going to throw it's going to throw. No wax should need more than 2 weeks from pour date to fully cure.


Yes, I am a vendor. I have been purchasing wax and candles for as long as I can remember. I do love to share my experiences. I enjoy wax and candles and will continue to make my own and purchase but I will never review my own here


I have a tendency to yawn when I get talking. Not sure why I just do! I'm sorry in advance


Things that drive me crazy;

No vendor or scent name on labels. This is basically advertising and why wouldn't you do it? Plus if I get or send to someone else and they or me want more, how do they know who to buy it from?


All over prices. I have been noticing vendors lately have 2 ounces of one shape for a certain price, then the same ounces of a different shape for a different price. This is a huge turn off for me


Restocks that only have certain quantities and the sell out right away. I have no tolerance for that and just won't order


Vendors who take a single scent and make it sound like a blend. I feel like this is duping your customers and shouldn't be done. People who do empty videos, who are also vendors, that review their own product.


Vendors who get involved in other people's drama.


I use the following warmers;

20 watt glade warmer in my office

20 watt glade warmer in my family room

20 watt glade warmer in my kitchen

20 watt glade warmer in my son's room

20 watt Scentsy Stargazer warmer in my bedroom (Light Bulb)

25 watt Happy Wax warmer in my living room

15 watt scentsy warmer in the laundry room bathroom

15 watt scentsy warmer in the main bathroom


The opinions I put here are my opinions/experiences only. I fully urge each and everyone of you to form your own opinions/experiences on vendors for yourself by placing an order and getting a de-stash. Candles have many aspects to them and if I say I had a hard time burning one candle that doesn't mean the rest from the same vendor will be like that.


Candles;


Retail; Bath & Body Works

Scent; Crisp Morning Air

Scent Description; Crisp Fall Leaves, White Oak, Golden Amber Wood, Soft Sandalwood

Thoughts; This was a nice burning candle but it didn't have much scent to it.

Hit or Miss; Both


Retail; Bath & Body Works

Scent; Vanilla Bean Noel

Scent Description; Vanilla Bean, Marshmallow Fluff & Vanilla Cake

Thoughts; This smelled good, but it doesn't have that original type scent to it. I've found that the ones with sugar cookie in the scent description smell stronger and better than the ones without

Hit or Miss; Hit


Melting;

Vendor; For the Love (FAT) of Wax

Web; http://loveforallthingswax.com/

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/1091018064247908/

Owner; Shell Zaiontz


Scent; Vanilla Buttercream Crunch + Mondo Cookie + Sugar Cookie Dough

Thoughts; This was extremely amazingly yummy! It was strong and sugary and just plain good

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Mondo Cake + Vanilla Butter Fudge + Sweet & Creamy + Toasted Coconut Donut + Vanilla Bean + Caramel Macchiato

Thoughts; This was good, it was the perfect amount of cream, fudge, donut and coffee that I wanted

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Lavender Vanilla Island Fresh Gain Vanilla Bean Noel

Thoughts; This was really nice, it was a very laundry scent but very light on the VBN, I wish that would be have been a bit stronger in this blend

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Blue Raspberry Slushie Cotton Candy

Thoughts; This was perfect, exactly what I wanted it to smell like lol

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Little Rainbow Tarts

Web; littlerainbowtarts.bigcartel.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/theshonkshop/

Owner; Jamie Shonk


Scent; Pink Sugar Lemonade

Thoughts; I was afraid of this one, that it would be too tart, but it was nice. It wasn't overly strong but it was a very nice blend

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Swanky

Web; www.swankycandlecompany.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/swankyscentgroup

Owner; Jeannie Jeffrey


Scent; Muse

Scent Description; Heirloom Pearls- Lavender, marshmallow, pink sugar, and warm vanilla sugar, Boardwalk Marshmallow Clouds blended with Vanilla Lace

Thoughts; This is a nice blend, it's so good!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Buttery Toast and Jam Iconic Hard Candy

Thoughts; This smelled really good

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Coconut Cream Pie Cream Cake

Thoughts; This was really nice, it was a super light cream scent

Hit or Miss; Miss


Scent; Bourbon Strawberry Vanilla

Thoughts; This had no scent to it, I just couldn't smell a thing while warm or cold

Hit or Miss; Miss


Scent; Iconic Hard Candy Cherry Cream Cake

Thoughts; Now this one, was amazing!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Strawberry Coconut Macaroon Sweet on Paris

Thoughts; This was so nice! It was the perfect sweet and fruity!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Herbal Lavender Winter Linen

Thoughts; This was so nice! It wasn't overly strong but it was a nice soothing scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Lavender Ice Cream Scoop Bread Ninny Muggins Doughnuts

Thoughts; This was mostly lavender and it was nice, I didn't get any doughnuts but that's ok

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Crushed Pink Velvet

Thoughts; This smelled so good! It wasn't a floral type scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Rose Girls

Web; https://www.rgwax.com/

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/rgwax/

Owner; Jenny Oaks


Scent; Jumping on Lavender Clouds

Scent Description; Lavender Chamomile, Cuppa Cake, Vanilla Crunch Donuts, Monster Cookie, Marshmallow Smoothie and Cotton Candy Frosting

Thoughts; This smells really good! I love it.

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Sea you at the Beach

Scent Description; Sea Salt, Clean Cotton, and Shaving Cream

Thoughts; This was nice, it was strong and it's not a scent I would have picked, especially after seeing the scent description, but it was so nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Snickerdoodle Butter Pecan Cookies

Thoughts; This was super good! It just smelled amazing

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Vanilla Sandalwood Palo Santo Campfire Marshmallow

Thoughts; Yum, I wish this was a bit stronger but this is a really nice scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Pomegranate Watermelon Smoothie

Thoughts; This wasn't the strongest but it was a very nice medium

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Knockin' Boots

Scent Description; cedarwood, salty sea air, dirt, pine, musk

Thoughts; This wasn't overly strong, I'm really not sure what I think of it

Hit or Miss; Unsure


Vendor; Britt'a Treasures

Web; www.etsy.com/shop/BrittasTreasures

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/566926610379342/

Owner; Britta Smith


Scent; Isle of Screams

Scent Description; French Lavender + Flannel Sheets + Down April Fresh

Thoughts; This was a lighter scent, I was hoping it would have been stronger

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Mad Hatter

Scent Description; Tea & Cakes + Sweet N Creamy + Danish Butter Cookies

Thoughts; Sometimes Tea & Cakes is too lemon, but this blend was very nice, it was very creamy and super good

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Night Stalker

Scent Description; Patchouli + Sugar Cookie Royale + Blue Sugar

Thoughts; This was really good! I loved this!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Ooey Gooey Coffee

Scent Description; Sugar Cookie + Butter Brickle + Caramel Pralines + Coffee + Espresso

Thoughts; This was really nice in a small room but not so much in a bigger room

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent; Monster Bash

Scent Description; Sugar Cookie + Sugar Cookie Dough + Birthday Cake + Butter Brickle + Vanilla Bean Marshmallow

Thoughts; I melted this in a small room since it was a smaller piece of wax, it wasn't the strongest but it was a nice sweet medium

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Sally's Love Spell

Scent Description; Strawberry + Cotton Candy Frosting + Whipped Cream

Thoughts; This was nice, the strawberry was a little off

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Cromwell Cookies

Scent Description; Animal Crackers + Sugar Cookie + Sugar Cookie Dough + Vanilla Ice Cream

Thoughts; This just wasn't there for me, it didn't have much of a scent

Hit or Miss; Miss


Scent; Cauldron Concoction

Scent Description; Count Chocula + Sugar Cookie Dough + Sweet N Creamy

Thoughts; This was a chocolate creamy sugar cookie and it was good, it wasn't overly strong but still nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; The Blob

Scent Description; So White Type + Strawberry + Summer Scoop

Thoughts; This wasn't very strong, I had to put my face pretty close to the warmer to get a scent

Hit or Miss; Miss


Scent; Don't Let the Bed Bugs Bite

Scent Description; French Lavender + Pink Sugar + Pink Berry & Tonka

Thoughts; This was nice, super nice. It was strong and I really liked this blend

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Fall Delight

Scent Description; Pumpkin Latte + Apple Cider Donut Type + Whipped Cream

Thoughts; Oh this was a good one, so good

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Up North Creations

Web; https://upnorthcreations.bigcartel.com/

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/UpNorthCreations/

Owner; Missi Hoehne


Scent; Vanilla Pumpkin Marshmallow

Scent Description; Fully Marshmallow, Creamy vanilla and spicy warm pumpkin

Thoughts; This smelled exactly as the description says it should smell like lol

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Blueberry Cheesecake Pumpkin Milkshake

Thoughts; My son loved this and it smelled exactly like it sounds

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Vanilla Hazelnut Coffee

Scent Description; A perfect blend of coffee beans and vanilla hazelnut

Thoughts; This smelled perfect, it was the perfect coffee scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Blue Raspberry Candy

Thoughts; This smelled exactly like it should, and it was perfect

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Rain Forest

Thoughts; This was a smaller piece it was nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Raspberry Vanilla

Thoughts; This was so good! It wasn't a gross raspberry, it wasn't too strong but it wasn't medium either

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Stormy Nights

Thoughts; This was nice too, I loved it!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Chocolate Cappuccino

Thoughts; OMG this was awesome, I wanted to drink it (not really) but it smelled so real

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Marigold Blossom

Thoughts; This was a super nice floral. It was a perfect medium and filled the house with the best floral ever

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Sassy Girl Aroma

Web; https://sassy-girl-aroma.myshopify.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/sassygirlaroma/

Owner; Julie Gebczyk


Scent; Audrey's In the Kitchen

Scent Description; Strawberry Pound Cake + Fudge Butter + Twinkies + Marshmallow + Cookies + Birthday Cake

Thoughts; There was a lot going on with this, honestly, it was a fruity cake scent and that was it

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Sugar Cookie Latte

Scent Description; Caramel, Coffee with freshly baked Sugar Cookies

Thoughts; I love this one, it's one of my favorites

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Out of the Bread Box

Scent Description; Pretzel, Caramel, Coffee & Vanilla Bean Noel

Thoughts; This was good, this is right up there with Sugar Cookie Latte!!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Blueberry Frosted Animal Cookies

Scent Description; Blueberry Frosting Sugar Cookie Dough Frosted Sugar Cookies

Thoughts; This was a littler lighter than I expected. I really thought it would be stronger. It was a nice scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Silhouette Type

Thoughts; This was a sample size and I'm unsure of the scent description

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; OMG Pretzel

Scent Description; Strawberry, White Cake, Sugar Cookie, Marshmallow & Pretzel

Thoughts; This wasn't as strong as I'd hoped it would have been. It was a little lighter and it seemed like it was heavier on the sugar cookie than anything

Hit or Miss; Miss


Scent; Boardwalk Marshmallow Clouds

Thoughts; OMG one of my favorites. I love this. I am so glad they came out with this in an oil

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Ride that Peony

Scent Description; Pink Peony Pink Chiffon Blackberry

Thoughts; OMG this was so good! Not what I expected at all. It was strong and just all around amazing

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Flipz

Scent Description; Salted Caramel + Pretzel Latte Sugar Cookies

Thoughts; This is amazing. It's sooo good

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Kushner Kreations

Web; kushnerkreations.weebly.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/KushnerKreations

Owner; April Kushner


Scent; Sweet Orange Sarikha

Thoughts; I am not a fan of this kind of spicy. I am unsure what anyone thought of it

Hit or Miss; Unsure


Vendor; Tonshi Mountain Studios

Web; http://tonshimountain.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/TonshiWax

Owner; Angela Quick & Suzanne Nelson


Scent; Fluturini

Scent Description; Vanilla Lace & Pink Chiffon

Thoughts; This was lighter but both these scents just are. That's ok really but this was still a nice lighter scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Red Hots

Scent Description; Nostalgic fiery hot little candies with the big punch of cinnamon

Thoughts; Nope, this one was not for me but I melted it anyway

Hit or Miss; Unsure


Vendor; Designer Wax

Web; https://designerwax.com/

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/DesignerWaxGroup/

Owner; Jennifer Franciose


Scent; Peppermint Ocean

Scent Description; Not sure what exactly the ocean scent is

Thoughts; This was super strong peppermint on cold however it wasn't that strong on cold. I don't care for punch you in the face mint so that was great for me

Hit or Miss; Unsure


Scent; Bamboo & Sugar Ocean

Thoughts; I didn't get any scent from this one, there just wasn't anything there. I expected a soapy clean type scent and just didn't get that

Hit or Miss; Miss


Scent; Cake at the Laundromat

Scent Description; Let them Eat Cake + Laundromat

Thoughts; This smelled really good on cold but I didn't get anything on warm

Hit or Miss; Miss


Vendor; Wicked Wax of the East

Web; None Currently

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/1564965223768260/

Owner; Randi Cox


Scent; Pineapple

Thoughts; This was your normal pineapple scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Vanilla Overload

Scent Description; Not sure

Thoughts; OMG this was amazing! This was so good that I ordered another one

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Berry Bellini

Thoughts; OMG this was berry-licious. It was so good! It was shaped like an ice cream scoop or more like the poop emoji lol

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Pink Lemonade

Thoughts; This smelled really good. I really like it

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Bourbon Butterscotch

Thoughts; This was good, this scent scares me because of the bourbon but this was a nice well rounded scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Unicorn Toots

Scent Description; Fruity berry goodness ! What does a unicorn fart smell like ? Fruity notes of goji berries, blueberries, raspberry, cotton candy, creamy vanilla and sweet spun sugar

Thoughts; This was such a nice sugary fruity scent!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Ella After

Web; www.ellaafterwax.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/382893899280900

Owner; Sarah Russell


Scent; Burn Book

Scent Description; Campfire, Vanilla Crullers & Palo Santo

Thoughts; I had a hard time getting a throw from this until I brought out my Halloween warmer which is a higher wattage, then it threw but I could only get the Palo Santo

Hit or Miss; Miss


Scent; NES

Scent Description; Unknown

Thoughts; This says “Sneak Peek” on the label but there wasn't a scent to it to I'm unsure what it was supposed to smell like

Hit or Miss; Miss


Scent; Coconut Leaves

Scent Description; Pretty sure this is a single oil

Thoughts; I'm pretty sure this is a lighter scent to begin with but I again just didn't get much from this.

Hit or Miss; Miss


Bath & Body


Retail; Wrights Apothecary

Scent; Mandarin Ginger Tea Tree

Hand & Body Scrub

Thoughts; I wasn't a huge fan of this. It wasn't as scrubby or foamy as I would have liked. I feel like this would have been better as a band scrub and in a better bottle


Vendor; Destination Wax

Web; destinationwax.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/DestinationWAX

Owner; Rebecca Harris


What; Scrub Soap

Scent; Pink Sari

Scent Description; Pink Sugar and Patchouli Essential Oil

Thoughts; This was an abrasive soap, it wasn't as scrubby as I'd have hoped.




No comments:

Post a Comment