Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Wax; SEMO; Mystery Box

 

Vendor; SEMO

Web; https://www.semowaxmelts.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/semowaxmelts/

Owner; Traci Woodall




Mystery Box


Rose Tarts

Vanilla Butter Fudge




Pumpkin Pecan Waffles Ice Cream





Bag of Roses

Downtown Bakery; An exclusive zucchini bread and bakery blend




Heart Bag

Beauty Sleep; Blend of Be Enchanted (BBW Type), Silky Sheets, and Lavender Dust




Flower Brittle

Black Raspberry Marshmallow; Black raspberries & gooey marshmallows




Pie Tarts

Shaving Cream




Sugar Cookie Royale & Butter Brickle




Extra “Love” received


Merry Manhattan




Thoughts;


I had previously ordered from SEMO and it was hit or miss. I decided to give her another try. I didn't add any notes and decided to take a chance to see what I would get. I unfortunately did get a bag of zucchini melts, although on cold I don't smell that at all. I will keep it around and if I end up smelling it I will give it to my daughter for her room.


I don't generally judge how the wax smells on cold but some are stronger than others.


The order came quickly and everything looks really nice and is super cute

No comments:

Post a Comment