Thursday, April 1, 2021

Wax Empties: 2/26-3/25/2021

Wax Empties: 2/26-3/25


YouTube;

https://youtu.be/vZpcHr9aAb4

https://youtu.be/E8mzIX0WlHk

Where to find me;

www.nettesthoughts.blogspot.com


waxidentscandles.com

www.facebook.com/waxidents

Instagram @ Waxidents

waxaccidents@hotmail.com


Disclaimer/Discloser;

All wax I have purchased or it has been sent to me in swaps that I do. I try and remember and disclose that information. I am never sent anything for free from the vendors

These are my opinions and mine only. This is not meant to influence your purchase just to share with you my experiences with vendors

I will never, won't ever and have never bashed another vendor. Sharing my experiences both good and bad is not bashing.


I do not believe in Ass wax. If the wax is going to throw it's going to throw. No wax should need more than 2 weeks from pour date to fully cure.


Yes, I am a vendor. I have been purchasing wax and candles for as long as I can remember. I do love to share my experiences. I enjoy wax and candles and will continue to make my own and purchase but I will never review my own here


I have a tendency to yawn when I get talking. Not sure why I just do! I'm sorry in advance


Things that drive me crazy;

No vendor or scent name on labels. This is basically advertising and why wouldn't you do it? Plus if I get or send to someone else and they or me want more, how do they know who to buy it from?


All over prices. I have been noticing vendors lately have 2 ounces of one shape for a certain price, then the same ounces of a different shape for a different price. This is a huge turn off for me


Restocks that only have certain quantities and the sell out right away. I have no tolerance for that and just won't order


Vendors who take a single scent and make it sound like a blend. I feel like this is duping your customers and shouldn't be done. People who do empty videos, who are also vendors, that review their own product.


Vendors who get involved in other people's drama.


I use the following warmers;

20 watt Happy Wax warmer in my office

20 watt glade warmer in my family room; Currently no warmer here

20 watt Happy Wax warmer in my kitchen

20 watt glade warmer in my son's room

20 watt Scentsy Stargazer warmer in my bedroom (Light Bulb)

25 watt Happy Wax warmer in my living room

15 watt scentsy warmer in the laundry room bathroom

15 watt scentsy warmer in the main bathroom


The opinions I put here are my opinions/experiences only. I fully urge each and everyone of you to form your own opinions/experiences on vendors for yourself by placing an order and getting a de-stash. Candles have many aspects to them and if I say I had a hard time burning one candle that doesn't mean the rest from the same vendor will be like that.


Candles;


Vendor; Journey Candles

Scent; Monkey Farts

Thoughts; This was an all soy candle, it didn't have much of a throw and the wick was too large so it burned quickly.

Hit or Miss; Both


Retail; Boom Out

Scent; Indian Spices

Thoughts; This candle burned and smelled like shit. I expected it to work great as most of these types of candles do, however this one was the worst

Hit or Miss; Miss


Vendor; Kushner Kreations

Web; kushnerkreations.weebly.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/KushnerKreations

Owner; April Kushner


Scent; My BFF

Scent Description; Boysenberries, elderberries, strawberries, guava and pomegranate with a down of soft vanilla

Thoughts; This burned very nicely and smelled great! I loved this candle

Hit or Miss; Hit


Retail; Scent Worx

Scent; Sugared Vanilla

Scent Description; Vanilla, succulent fig, spun sugar, coconut cream

Thoughts; This candle smelled amazing but burned terrible! I did candle surgery 3 different times and it just didn't burn right.

Hit or Miss; Total miss on burn hiton scent


Melting;


Vendor; Pelican Scents

Web Site; www.etsy.com/shop/pelicanscents

Facebook; None

Owner; Allison Romano


Scent; Wild Maine Blueberry

Scent Description; Fresh picked blueberry with a hint of sugar

Thoughts; This smelled exactly like it was supposed to

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Salty Mariner

Thoughts; This smelled good, just like being on a beach

Hit or Miss; Miss


Vendor; Rose Girls

Web; https://www.rgwax.com/

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/rgwax/

Owner; Jenny Oaks


Scent; Americana Peeps Cake

Scent Description; Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies, Monster Cookie & Peeps

Thoughts; The Americana line is my favorite from Rose Girls

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Moster Cookie Fluff Puffs

Scent Description; Monster Cookie and Marshmallow Smoothie

Thoughts; I love this scent, it smells so good

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Lurid Apothecary

Web; www.luridapothecary.com

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/Luridapothecary

Owner; Sara Gonzales


Scent; Snow Day

Scent Description; Cashmere + Soft Woods + Vanilla Bean Noel Type

Thoughts; This smelled really good. I really liked this blend

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; New Years Morning

Scent Description; No idea, couldn't find it anywhere

Thoughts; This smelled amazing whatever the scent was

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; SEMO

Web; https://www.semowaxmelts.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/semowaxmelts/

Owner; Traci Woodall


Scent; Downtown Bakery

Scent Description; An exclusive zucchini bread and bakery blend

Thoughts; I hate zucchini bread, hate it, but whatever this is, I like it

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Black Raspberry Marshmallow

Thoughts; This was nice, it wasn't the strongest but it was still a very nice medium scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Souls Inspiration

Web; soulsinspiration.com

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/SoulsInspiration

Owner; Michele Helinski


Scent; Blueberry Cobbler

Scent Description; Freshly baked blueberry cobbler with buttery soft crumbles on top

Thoughts; This was a blueberry cobbler scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Birdies Making Scents

Web; birdiesmakingscents.etsy.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/257836825431517

Owner; Bridget Insinna


Scent; Naughty or Nice

Scent Description; Blackberry Jam & Palo Santo

Thoughts; This was perfect! I really liked this.

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Black Cherry + Marshmallow Fluff + Pie Crust

Thoughts; This was really nice, it smelled like a cherry pie

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Ohhh Snap

Scent Description; Gingerbread + Cafe Cubano + Brown Sugar Pound Cake

Thoughts; This was nice, it was a great coffee holidy type scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; The Dandelion Wish Candle & Gift Co.

Web; www.etsy.com/shop/TheDandelionWishShop

Faccebook; www.facebook.com/groups/TheDandelionWish

Owner; Stephanie Ritthaler


Scent; Tinsel Toast

Scent Description; Heardy Merlot, Red Berries & Amber

Thoughts; This was nice, it was a medium type scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Christmas Tradition

Scent Description; Notes of pine, apple, berry, cinnamon, apples & woods

Thoughts; This was rather strong, and it was exactly as it sounded

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Sweet Sage Scents

Web; https://sweetsagescents.bigcartel.com/

Facebook; sweetsagescents.bigcartel.com/

Owner; Michelle Moon


Scent; Santa Paws

Scent Description; Cranberry Marmalade, Gingerbread Men, Vanilla Bean Noel

Thoughts; This wasn't my favorite, the cranberry was strong

Hit or Miss; Miss


Vendor; Sandy's Melts


Scent; Hello Beautiful Type

Thoughts; This smelled just like the dup

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; My Oh My Cake

Thoughts; This was nice, it smelled like birthday cake

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Butterfly Hugs

Thoughts; This was a nice floral scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Vintage Chic Scents

Web; www.vintagechicscents.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/vintagechicscents

Owner; Kirby Welsh


Scent; State Fair

Scent Description; Funnel Cake + Powedered Sugar + Strawberries

Thoughts; This was rather light, it could have had potential but it just wasn't there

Hit or Miss; Miss


Retail; Scentsationals


Scent; Heart of Texas

Thoughts; This was ok, it was manly which was great but it had a hint of leather that really came out and it wasn't a good blend

Hit or Miss; Both


Vendor; Teddy Bee's

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/teddybeeswaxco

Web; www.teddybeeswaxco.com

Owner; Tiffany Denise Smith


Scent; Her's

Scent Description; Pink Sugar + Marshmallow Fireside + Palo Santo

Thoughts; This was a really nice scent, I very much enjoyed it.

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Christmas Trees & Cream

Scent Description; Fresh Pine boughs, vanilla sugar waffle cone and rich vanilla buttercream

Thoughts; I love this scent, it's such a good one. The creamy christmas tree type scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Winterfell

Scent Description; Marshmallow Fireside + Palo Santo + White Birch + Icy Snow and Vanilla

Thoughts; I like this scent, I wish the palo santo was just a bit more but over all this is great

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Milk & Cookies

Scent Description; Creamy Vanilla + Powdered Sugar + Sweet Milk + Buttery Cookie Dough

Thoughts; This is a lighter scent but its oh so yummy

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Her's

Scent Description; Pink Sugar + Marshmallow Fireside + Palo Santo

Thoughts; I love this scent, it smells so good!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Neveah's Heavenly Scents

Scent; Leaves

Thoughts; This was your typical leaves scent, it was a medium type scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Morning Dawn Scents

Scent; Pineapple Whipped Vanilla Ice Cream

Thoughts; Unfortunately this one had no scent at all. Pineapple is generally a tart scent andI expected the vanilla ice cream to bring that tartness down a bit, not sure if it was age or just the vendor, but I didn't get anything from this

Hit or Miss; Miss


Vendor; Fire It Up Candles


Scent; Bubble Gum Birthday Cake

Thoughts; This isn't my scent as I don't care much for bubble gum and it was the dominant scent however it was very strong

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent; Vanilla Blueberry Strawberry

Thoughts; This smelled really good!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Up North Creations

Web; https://upnorthcreations.bigcartel.com/

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/UpNorthCreations/

Owner; Missi Hoehne


Scent; Pinkchouli

Scent Description; A base of vanilla with hints of pink sugar and patchouli

Thoughts; This smelled really good, it was rather strong and it was a perfect mix

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Dessa's Homespun Scents

Web; www.dessashomespunscents.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/1497102247200847/

Owner; Dessa Bonner


Scent; Mango Tango

Scent Description; None Found

Thoughts; I am assuming this was apple mango tango but it didn't have much scent to it

Hit or Miss; Miss


Vendor; Waxy Lady

Scent; Purple Smoke Hawaiian Pineapple

Thoughts; This smelled pretty good

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Frankie's Scents


Scent; Tidal Wave

Thoughts; This was a very nice laundry scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Laundromat

Thoughts; This is a single oil and it's very strong. It smelled very nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Strawberry Buttercream

Thoughts; This was nice, it smelled like a nice strawberry buttercream cake

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; New Moon Candles

Scent; Orange Sherbet & Tangerine Dream

Thoughts; This was very orange and my nose just doesn't smell these

Hit or Miss; Miss for me


Vendor; Whispering Meadows

Web; None

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/552926591502630

Owner; Erin Sahlberg


Scent; Rainbow Sprite

Thoughts; This was very bubbly and a medium scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Live Love Wax

Web; Live Love Wax Co (shopllwc.com)

Facebook; (4) Live Love Wax Co VIP | Facebook

Owner; Unsure


Scent; Chardony

Thoughts; This smelled good, I couldn't find a scent description

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Bair Wax

Scent; Serenity

Thoughts; Whatever this was, OMG it was so good and it was from 2016!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Sweet Sensations Wax Melts

Scent; Toasted Marshmallow Funnel Cake

Thoughts; This smelled nice, it wasn't overly strong

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Fangirl Wax

Web; https://www.fangirlwax.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/fangirlwax

Owner; Melissa Mettle


Scent; Fight Like a Girl

Scent Description; Sugar Cookie, Bubble Gum, Peppermint & Pink Sugar

Thoughts; This wasn't my favorite but it was still a decent melt

Hit or Miss; Hit


Incense


Vendor; Tonshi Mountain Studios

Web; http://tonshimountain.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/TonshiWax

Owner; Angela Quick & Suzanne Nelson


Scent; Vanilla

Thoughts; This was a smooth vanilla that filled the air with that old fashion vanilla


Scent; Lavender Violet

Thoughts; This was an amazing floral scent that wasn't overly strong and oh so calming


Scent; Egyptian Musk

Thoughts; This was your typical egyptian musk scent


Hit or Miss; Hit. These burned perfectly and aren't sooty


Bath & Body


Retail; Hempz

What; Body Scrub

Scent; Sandalwood & Apple

Thoughts; This was a really nice scrub. It was scrubby and left my skin smooth. I prefer the type of scrub that leaves your body feel like you don't need lotion however this would be a repurchase

Hit or Miss; Hit




No comments:

Post a Comment