Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Wax Empties: 3/26-4/23/2021

 Wax Empties: 3/26-4/23


YouTube;

https://youtu.be/7J9qdADi8IE


Where to find me;

www.nettesthoughts.blogspot.com


waxidentscandles.com

www.facebook.com/waxidents

Instagram @ Waxidents

waxaccidents@hotmail.com


Disclaimer/Discloser;

All wax I have purchased or it has been sent to me in swaps that I do. I try and remember and disclose that information. I am never sent anything for free from the vendors

These are my opinions and mine only. This is not meant to influence your purchase just to share with you my experiences with vendors

I will never, won't ever and have never bashed another vendor. Sharing my experiences both good and bad is not bashing.


I do not believe in Ass wax. If the wax is going to throw it's going to throw. No wax should need more than 2 weeks from pour date to fully cure.


Yes, I am a vendor. I have been purchasing wax and candles for as long as I can remember. I do love to share my experiences. I enjoy wax and candles and will continue to make my own and purchase but I will never review my own here


I have a tendency to yawn when I get talking. Not sure why I just do! I'm sorry in advance


Things that drive me crazy;

No vendor or scent name on labels. This is basically advertising and why wouldn't you do it? Plus if I get or send to someone else and they or me want more, how do they know who to buy it from?


All over prices. I have been noticing vendors lately have 2 ounces of one shape for a certain price, then the same ounces of a different shape for a different price. This is a huge turn off for me


Restocks that only have certain quantities and the sell out right away. I have no tolerance for that and just won't order


Vendors who take a single scent and make it sound like a blend. I feel like this is duping your customers and shouldn't be done. People who do empty videos, who are also vendors, that review their own product.


Vendors who get involved in other people's drama.



I use the following warmers;

20 watt Happy Wax warmer in my office

20 watt glade warmer in my family room; Currently no warmer here

20 watt Happy Wax warmer in my kitchen

20 watt glade warmer in my son's room

20 watt Scentsy Stargazer warmer in my bedroom (Light Bulb)

25 watt Happy Wax warmer in my living room

15 watt scentsy warmer in the laundry room bathroom

15 watt scentsy warmer in the main bathroom


The opinions I put here are my opinions/experiences only. I fully urge each and everyone of you to form your own opinions/experiences on vendors for yourself by placing an order and getting a de-stash. Candles have many aspects to them and if I say I had a hard time burning one candle that doesn't mean the rest from the same vendor will be like that.


Candles;


Retail; Bath & Body Works


Scent; Vanilla Bean Noel

Scent Description; Vanilla Bean, Marshmallow Fluff, Vanilla Cake

Thoughts; IDK what happened, it seems like they took the sugar cookie out and the scent is different, I'm really not sure if I like this “new” VBN scent. This candle burned ok, it seemed liked it burned quickly as the wick was too big for the candle

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent; Aromatherapy; Love

Scent Description; Rose & Vanilla; Pink rose petals, dewy peony & sweet vanilla

Thoughts; This smelled really good and burned very clean. It was a very strong scented candle and the rose was dominant

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Kushner Kreations

Web; kushnerkreations.weebly.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/KushnerKreations

Owner; April Kushner


Scent; Bum Bum

Thoughts; This was nice, it was a good clean burn with a very nice scent

Hit or Miss; Hit



Melting;


Vendor; Scarlet Raine

This Vendor is Closed


Scent; Scarlet's 7 Up Pound Cake with Pineapple

Thoughts; This actually smelled pretty good considering it's pretty old. I don't care much for pineapple but it wasn't overly strong

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Pineapple Princess

Thoughts; Pineapple isn't my favorite and I ended up with several of these scents, this was strong! I miss this vendor

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Wood N Wicks Candle Company

Web; https;//woodnwickscandlecompany.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/647355215784655

Owner; Unsure


Scent; Live, Laugh, Love

Scent Description; Avobath, Berries, Bubble Gum & Sweet Sweet Sugar

Thoughts; I'm glad the avobath wasn't dominant as it's not my favorite, the bubble gum isn't either. The berries was and it was great! I liked this scent and it surprised me

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Kelly's Wax Corner

Web; https;//kellyswaxcorner.bigcartel.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/kellyswaxcorner

Owner; Kelly Hathaway


Scent; Chai Latte

Scent Description; The familiar essence of creamy chai - a spicy, delightful favorite. A unique blend of light citrus peel, combined with clove buds and cinnamon sticks drying to a sweet vanilla background

Thoughts; This smelled exactly like it was supposed to however this wax doesn't do very well in my house, so it wasn't the strongest on warm

Hit or Miss; Miss


Vendor; Whispering Meadows

Web; None

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/552926591502630

Owner; Erin Sahlberg


Scent; Orange Juice Cake

Scent Description; Buttery pound cake with orange zests, with base notes of vanilla, coconut, and caramel

Thoughts; This was your typical OJ Cake scent, this vendor works pretty well in my home however orange does not work well for my nose, my kids loved this one

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent; Vanilla Pound Cake Serendipity

Thoughts; This smelled so good! I loved this!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Strawberry Watermelon Taffy

Thoughts; This was really good, it literally smelled exactly how it sounded and although it wasn't overly strong it was the perfect medium

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Birthday Suprise

Thoughts; Not sure exactly what this was however I know it had birthday cake

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Peach Caramel Apple Bake

Thoughts; Too much peach, that was dominant scent

Hit or Miss; Miss


Retail; Huntington Home


Scent; Honeysuckle Vine

Thoughts; This was floral and it was very nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Vintage Chic Scents

Web; www.vintagechicscents.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/vintagechicscents

Owner; Kirby Welsh


Scent; Imagene's Serendipity Cream Pie

Scent Description; Coconut Cream Pie Cherry

Thoughts; Really, there was cherry in this? I hate being mean but this had no throw at all and I'm shocked that the scent description says cherry as that's a strongest scent

Hit or Miss; Miss


Vendor; Ten Digit Creations

This vendor is closed


Scent; Frosted White Cake

Scent Description; Rich and yummy white cake baked to perfection

Thoughts; This was lighter but by itself the white cake is, it generally needs a boost

Hit or Miss; Both


Vendor; Neveah's Heavenly Scents

This vendor is closed


Scent; Pink Sands

Scent Description; Bright citrus tones and juicy fruit accents surround this delicate bouquet of sweet florals and fresh greens . Underlying tones of sweet musk, coconut and spiced vanilla

Thoughts; I don't care much for this scent, I'm not sure why but it's just not my favorite. This preformed well and threw well

Hit or Miss; Both


Vendor; Up North Creations

Web; https://upnorthcreations.bigcartel.com/

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/UpNorthCreations/

Owner; Missi Hoehne


Scent; Blueberry Cheesecake

Thoughts; This was your typical blueberry cheesecake scent, it was very nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Barrett Wax Crafts

Web; https://barrettwaxcrafts.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/156226581508021/

Owner; Josh Barrett


Scent; Dark Kiss

Scent Description; A seductive blend of black raspberry, burgundy rose & dark vanilla bean

Thoughts; This was a nice scent, it was perfect

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Waxincredibles

Web; https://waxincredibles.com/

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/859386184234624

Owner; Nadine Theis


Scent; Cupcakes at Tiffany;s

Thoughts; This was your typical CAT scent, it was very good

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Pistachio Dream Cake

Scent Description; Vanilla Pound Cake, Ice Cream Scoop Bread and Pistachio Pudding Cake

Thoughts; This smelled really nice, I like that the pistachio wasn't dominant

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vender; Sweet Sensations Wax Melts & More

This vendor is closed


Scent; Pina Coloda/Sex on the Beach/Mango Papaya

Thoughts; This was like a beach vacation in a wax melt (I've never had a beach vacation)

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte

Thoughts; This one didn't have much scent however I could smell the pumpkin and it was ok

Hit or Miss; Both


Vendor; That Smell Good Shop

Web; https://www.thatsmellgoodshop.com/

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/thatsmellgoodshop

Owner; Wendy Zak


Scent; Fuzzy Orange

Scent Description; None Found

Thoughts; This was an orange scent and noone commented on it so I'm unsure of how it was

Hit or Miss; Unsure


Vendor; Kushner Kreations

Web; kushnerkreations.weebly.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/KushnerKreations

Owner; April Kushner


Scent; Blueberry Sugar Cookie

Thoughts; This was nice, it wasn't overly strong and it smelled just like it sounded

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Miss Steele

Scent Description; cotton candy! Strawberry, raspberry and pineapple with sugar cane and spun sugar on a base of vanilla

Thoughts; I loved this, it smelled so good!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Coconut Shortbread Cookie

Thoughts; OMG I loved this, it smelled so good

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Coffee House

Thoughts; This was a perfect coffee scent and it was nice and strong coffee

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Frosted Animal Crackers

Thoughts; This was nice, it was spot on as the scent of those crackers that came in the circus car box

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Mother Earth Creation

This vendor is long closed


Scent; Bubble Gum Red Lipstick

Thoughts; This smelled exactly how it sounded on cold, it was light on warm however it was super old

Hit or Miss; I'd say hit


Vendor; Waxie Lady

This vendor is closed


Scent; Pipe Smoke & Sandalwood

Thoughts; This smelled super nice, I love this type of scents and this was perfect, not overly strong but that's totally fine

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Pipe Smoke & Hawaiian Pineapple

Thoughts; This was not my favorite

Hit or Miss; Miss


Vendor; Teddy Bee's

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/teddybeeswaxco

Web; www.teddybeeswaxco.com

Owner; Tiffany Denise Smith


Scent; Mon Cheri

Scent Description; Sweet on Paris, Blackberries, Marshmallow & Magnolias

Thoughts; This smells so good, it's such a nice strong scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Vintage Flannel

Scent Description; Leaves, Sandalwood, cedarwood, dark chocolate, suede, velvet woods, jasmine & musk

Thoughts; This smells amazing!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Mon Cheri

Scent Description; Sweet on Paris + Blackberries + Marshmallow & Manolias

Thoughts; This was strong on her version of boarwalk marshmallow clouds but it was so good

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Ring of Fire/Fire it Up Candles

Web; None

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/ringoffirecandles

Owner; Judi Cox


Scent; Very Vanilla Cupcake

Thoughts; This scent is up my alley, these are the types of scents that I love, they aren't strong but they are always in the air. It's the perfect blend of vanilla and bakery which I love

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Sultana Lush Type

Thoughts; This had an odd scent on cold and zero scent on warm

Hit or Miss; Miss


Vendor; Frankie's Scents

*This vendor is closed


Scent; Love Spell

Thoughts; This isn't my favorite scent. This preformed well

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent; Vanilla Butter Fudge

Thoughts; This smelled pretty good, I like this scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vender; Cera La Bella

*This vendor is closed


Scent; Glitter

Thoughts; This is a single oil and I've always liked this scent, this one wasn't strong and this vendor hasn't always worked well for me

Hit or Miss; Miss


Scent; Coconut Craze

Thoughts; I didn't get any scent from this on warm

Hit or Miss; Miss


Vendor; The Bathling Garden

Web; www.thebathinggarden.com

Facebook; No Group

Owner; Shannon


Scent; Elixir of Life

Scent Description; None Found

Thoughts; I can't place this scent, it's slightly minty but nothing that I don't hate, it smelled great on warm and something that I would melt again

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Rose Girls

Web; https://www.rgwax.com/

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/rgwax/

Owner; Jenny Oaks


Scent; You need to calm down

Scent Description; Sweet Lavender, Cotton Candy Frosting and Vanilla Lace

Thoughts; This was a lighter scent, however it was amazing and it was so good!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Absolute Coffee

Scent Description; Freshly brewed coffee made with absolute perfection

Thoughts; I loved this, it was a perfect coffee scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Opposite of Keto

Scent Description; Sugar Cookie Dough, Monster Cookie, Royal Sugar Cookie, Waffle Cone, Pretzels and Cream Cheese Frosting

Thoughts; OMG This was so good!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; The Shonk Candle Shop

*This vendor is closed


Scent; Vanilla Cake Batter Swirl

Thoughts; This smelled so good and it was a bakery goodness

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Morning Dawn Scents

*This vendor is closed


Scent; Grandma

Thoughts; Not a scent from this one, and I'm not sure what this was supposed to smell like

Hit or Miss; Miss


Vendor; Sandy's Melts

*No information found


Scent; Apple Jack & Peel

Thoughts; This was your typical scent, it was a medium scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Wicked Wax of the East

Web; None Currently

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/1564965223768260/

Owner; Randi Cox


Scent; Camu Camu

Scent Description; Tart red berries, juicy orange and peach nectar blended with a twist of lime

Thoughts; This isn't my favorite scent and not one that I would order, however I like it and this preformed well

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Britt'a Treasures

Web; www.etsy.com/shop/BrittasTreasures

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/566926610379342/

Owner; Britta Smith


Scent; Murder in Paradise

Scent Description; Margarita + Hawaiian Punch + Gain Island Fresh

Thoughts; This scent was weird to me, IDK if I didn't think these scents should go together but it was a stronger scent

Hit or Miss; Unsure


Scent; Dean

Scent Description; Hot Apple Pie smothered in Bourbon Sauce

Thoughts; This wasn't for me, something about the bourbon sauce just didn't do it for my nose

Hit or Miss; Both


Vendor; Lurid Apothecary

Web; www.luridapothecary.com

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/Luridapothecary

Owner; Sara Gonzales


Scent; All the Cookies

Scent Description; Sugar Cookies, Shortbread Cookies, Sweet Frosting & Brown Sugar

Thoughts; This was really good however it wasn't very strong. I wish it was a medium cookie scent

Hit or Miss; Miss


Vendor; The Dandelion Wish Candle & Gift Co.

Web; www.etsy.com/shop/TheDandelionWishShop

Faccebook; www.facebook.com/groups/TheDandelionWish

Owner; Stephanie Ritthaler


Scent; Santa Needa a Cocoa

Scent Description; Cocoa, coffee bean, peppermint and sugary sweet vanilla

Thoughts; This was ok, it wasn't the strongest, I wish that it would have been

Hit or Miss; Miss


Vendor; Sassy Girl Aroma

Web; https://sassy-girl-aroma.myshopify.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/sassygirlaroma/

Owner; Julie Gebczyk


Scent; At the Car Wash

Scent Description; Sugared Apple, tropical papaya, assorted berries, jasmine, freshia, violet, caramel, dulice de leche & creamy coconut

Thoughts; This was ok, it wasn't fruity to me at all, I got all the caramel from the sugar milk and caramel scent

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent; Blackberry Madam

Scent Description; Blackberry femine florals, citrus, warm amber & sweet vanilla

Thoughts; This was really nice! I loved this scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Eagle Rock Candle Company

*Unsure if Vendor is still Open


Scent; Huckleberry

Thoughts; This smelled really good!

Hit or Miss; Hit



Incense


Vendor; Tonshi Mountain Studios

Web; http://tonshimountain.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/TonshiWax

Owner; Angela Quick & Suzanne Nelson


Scent; Dragon's Blood

Thoughts; This smelled just like it was supposed to and was perfect


Scent; White Peach Sangria

Thoughts; This wasn't a scent that I would have purchased however it smelled really good!


Scent; Cardamon Rose Cedar

Thoughts; This smelled amazing! I loved this scent so much


Scent; Hibiscus and White Amber

Thoughts; This was the perfect blend of amber and floral, it was great


Scent; Rain Forest

Thoughts; This was nice and smelled exactly like you would think it would smell


Scent; Water

Thoughts; This one I didn't get too much from, I couldn't really explain what it was supposed to smell like


Scent; Lavender

Thoughts; This was a true lavender scent and it was strong


Hit or Miss; Hit


Car Air Freshner


Vendor; Kushner Kreations

Web; kushnerkreations.weebly.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/KushnerKreations

Owner; April Kushner


Scent; Ultimate Slushie

Thoughts; OMG this smells so good!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Bath & Body


Vendor; Mary Kay

What; Satin Hands

Thoughts; I loved this stuff, it makes your hands feel clean and so soft!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Retail; Pink by Victoria Secret

What; Body Scrub

Coco Chill CannabisSativa Seed Oil + Coconut Oil

Thoughts; I loved this, it smelled nice and it was a nice scrub

Hit or Miss; Hit


Retail; Chap Stick

Vanilla Latte

Thoughts; OMG I carry a balm with me at all times, I chew my lips and with a mask it drys them out, all the time. This not only smelled good but it had a slight “taste” on the lips

Hit or Miss; Hit




No comments:

Post a Comment