Monday, January 10, 2022

Wax; Empties 12/1-12/31/2021

 Wax Empties: 12/1-12/31/2021


YouTube.

None


Where to find me.

www.nettesthoughts.blogspot.com


waxidentscandles.com

www.facebook.com/waxidents

Instagram @ Waxidents

waxaccidents@hotmail.com


Disclaimer/Disclose.

All wax I have purchased, or it has been sent to me in swaps that I do. I try and remember and disclose that information. I am never sent anything for free from the vendors

These are my opinions and mine only. This is not meant to influence your purchase just to share with you my experiences with vendors

I will never, won't ever and have never bashed another vendor. Sharing my experiences both good and bad is not bashing.


I do not believe in Ass wax. If the wax is going to throw it's going to throw. No wax should need more than 2 weeks from pour date to fully cure.


Yes, I am a vendor. I have been purchasing wax and candles for as long as I can remember. I do love to share my experiences. I enjoy wax and candles and will continue to make my own and purchase, but I will never review my own here


I have a tendency to yawn when I get talking. Not sure why I just do! I'm sorry in advance


Things that drive me crazy.

No vendor or scent name on labels. This is basically advertising and why wouldn't you do it? Plus, if I get or send to someone else and they or me want more, how do they know who to buy it from?


All over prices. I have been noticing vendors lately have 2 ounces of one shape for a certain price, then the same ounces of a different shape for a different price. This is a huge turn off for me


Restocks that only have certain quantities and the sell out right away. I have no tolerance for that and just won't order


Vendors who take a single scent and make it sound like a blend. I feel like this is duping your customers and shouldn't be done. People who do empty videos, who are also vendors, that review their own product.


Vendors who get involved in other people's drama.



I use the following warmers.

20-watt Happy Wax warmer in my office

20-watt glade warmer in my family room; Currently no warmer here

20-watt Happy Wax warmer in my kitchen

20-watt glade warmer in my son's room

20-watt Scentsy Stargazer warmer in my bedroom (Light Bulb)

25-watt Happy Wax warmer in my living room

15-watt scentsy warmer in the laundry room bathroom

15-watt scentsy warmer in the main bathroom


The opinions I put here are my opinions/experiences only. I fully urge each and every one of you to form your own opinions/experiences on vendors for yourself by placing an order and getting a DE-stash. Candles have many aspects to them and if I say I had a hard time burning one candle that doesn't mean the rest from the same vendor will be like that.


Candles.


Vendor; Bath & Body Works

Scent; Paris Cafe

Scent Description; Rich Roast Coffee, Sugard Brioche & Vanilla Creme

Thoughts: This smelled really good, it was a nice creamy coffee scent, it wasn't overly strong, but it was the perfect medium

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Butterscotch Toffee

Thoughts: This candle burned like shit but smells amazing!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Sunshine and Daffodils

Scent Description; Sunny Daffodils, Bright Citrus & Lucious Greens

Thoughts: This smells great on cold, and I knew it would be lighter, but this was nothing on warm. I was a little disappointed

Hit or Miss; Both


Vendor; Kushner Kreations

Web; kushnerkreations.weebly.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/KushnerKreations

Owner; April Kushner


Scent; Late Night Snack

Thoughts: This burned great and smelled wonderful, just like a snack

Hit or Miss; Hit


Melting.


Vender; Purrfect Scents

Web Site; www.purrfectscentswaxmelts.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/purrfectscentswaxmelts

Owner; Silver McElroy


Scent; Island Dreamer

Scent Description; Black Currant, Ginger leaf, Pineapples, Bananas, Coconut, Oak Moss and a little Vanilla

Thoughts: This wasn't as strong as it should have been with all the fruits in it

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent; Cake Bouquet

Scent Description: Sweet floral and yummy cake come together with delight your scenses

Thoughts: This was so nice, I really liked this one

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Lavender Chamomile

Scent Description: A soothing blend designed to relax and destress

Thoughts: This was nice, it wasn't overly strong

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Toasted Marshmallow

Thoughts: This was your typical toasted marshmallow scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Sweater Weather

Thoughts: I dislike this scent by itself, it's too much. This was strong and my family loved it so much

Hit or Miss; Miss for me


Scent; Tea & Cakes

Scent Description; Warm almond cake and a cup of steaming black tea

Thoughts: This was a nice tea & cakes scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Rose Girls

Web; https://www.rgwax.com/

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/rgwax/

Owner; Jenny Oaks


Scent; The Olive Branch + Clothes on the Line

Thoughts: OMG This was a good one

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Morning Sex + Clothes on the Line

Thoughts: Hate the name, love the scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Cotton Candy Clothes on the Line

Thoughts: This was all clothes on the line but that's ok

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; The Whole New World

Scent Description; Pink Sugar + Bergamot + The Olive Branch

Thoughts: This was really nice, it was a lighter scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Oatmeal Cookie Latte

Thoughts: This was all latte, not oatmeal or cookie

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent; Beach Please

Scent Description; Beach Linen + Ocean Breeze

Thoughts: OMG This was strong and smelled amazing

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Cookie Land

Scent Description; Confetti Cake + Toffee Butterscotch + Pretzels + Cookies

Thoughts: This smelled really good, it was butterscotch pretzels for sure

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Blackberry Cotton Candy Saltwater Taffy

Thoughts: This smelled really nice, it was a blackberry candy scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Star beans Cafe Bread

Thoughts: This was coffee and bread, and it was all coffee, it was lighter but really nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Coconut clothes on the line

Thoughts: This was all clothes on the line and I'm not mad about that!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Fluffy towels on the line

Thoughts: OMG I need tons of this, this was so good!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Roasted Coffee Bean Ice Cream

Thoughts: This was mostly coffee with a creamy background, which was nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Sugar Cookie Dough + Cream Cheese Frosting + Waffle Cone + Monster Cookie + Royal Sugar Cookie

Thoughts: This was a cookie crazy scent, and it was good

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Kushner Kreations

Web; kushnerkreations.weebly.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/KushnerKreations

Owner; April Kushner


Scent; Cranberry Pear Bellini

Thoughts: Nope, not for me BUT everyone else loved it

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent; Apple Spice

Thoughts; Oh boy was this a spicy apple for sure

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent; Lemon Thyme Verbena

Thoughts: This was strong! It wasn't a scent that I enjoyed

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Bonfire Bliss

Thoughts: This was your typical bonfire bliss scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Cinnamon Pumpkin Frappe

Thoughts: I actually really liked this scent, it smelled like something I would love to try

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Orange Cherry Fizzy Pop

Thoughts: Now to my nose, this was only Cherry Fizzy Pop, and it was so good! I hate when the cherry is over pouring and smells like a stark cherry

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Swanky

Web; www.swankycandlecompany.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/swankyscentgroup

Owner; Jeannie Jeffrey


Scent; Palo Santo + Smoked Vanilla + Vanilla Lace

Thoughts: This was pretty nice, it was lighter, but it was a nice light

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Blue Chamomile & Cedar

Thoughts: This was a manly scent, mostly cedar and I wasn't mad about that!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Blue Lace

Thoughts: This smelled like Blue Sugar and Vanilla Lace, and it smelled pretty good

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Buttery Toast & Jam Lemon Ice Box Waffle Cone

Thoughts: This was ok for me, the Lemon of course was strong and not my preference

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Queen of Cupcakes Strawberry Sugar

Thoughts: This was amazing, it was Strawberry Sugar Cupcakes

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Crushed Green Velvet

Thoughts: This smelled really good on cold, but there was just nothing on warm and I'm sad about that

Hit or Miss, Miss


Vendor; Tonshi Mountain Studios

Web; http://tonshimountain.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/TonshiWax

Owner; Angela Quick & Suzanne Nelson


Scent; Wildberry Tulips

Scent Description; Very Long

Thoughts: This wasn't very strong. I hoped it would be, it had such potential in the scent to be

Hit or Miss, Miss


Incense; Mahogany Teak

Thoughts: This is amazing. I love this.

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Driftwood Dreams

Scent Description; Salty Sea Air, Beachwood Vetiver, Green Clover & Aloe

Thoughts: This smelled really good, it was a nice clean beachy scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Ava's Country Cupboard

Web; https://avascountrycupboard.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/1379610552259448

Owner; Lindsey Zietler


Scent; Rainbow Cotton Candy

Thoughts: This was really nice, it was a fruity cotton candy blend

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Lavender Woods

Thoughts: This is a single oil and I love the way it smells, this was a nice medium

Hit or Miss; Hit



Vendor; Teddy Bee's

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/teddybeeswaxco

Web; www.teddybeeswaxco.com

Owner; Tiffany Denise Smith


Scent; Winterfell

Scent Description; Marshmallow Fireside + Palo Santo + Vanilla Birch + Icy Snow and Vanilla

Thoughts: I really love this one, it smells really good and it's a pretty strong one. I've been hoarding the last drop of it

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; The Glitterati Wax Company

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/GlitteratiCandleCo

Owner; Janine Jenzano


Scent; Cherry Lime Twist + Blonde Moment

Thoughts: This was strong, and it was Cherry Lime all the way

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent; Pomegranate Pomelo Martini

Thoughts: I didn't really smell anything with one while it was melting

Hit or Miss, Miss


Vendor; Wax House Melts

Web; www.waxhousemelts.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/WaxHouseMelts

Owner; Jessica Buzzard


Scent; Vicks Type

Thoughts: This was spot on, I just wish it was super strong!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Bath & Body


Retail; Bath & Body Works

What; Hand Soap

Scent; Black Cherry Merlot

Scent Description; Dark Cherry + Black Raspberry + Merlot

Thoughts: Although I liked this hand soap I didn't care for the scent, the merlot was dominant, so it smelled like you were washing your hand with wine

Hit or Miss; Both


Retail; Soaring Suds

What; Sugar Scrub

Scent; Wanderlust

Thoughts: This was a nice foaming sugar scrub; it didn't have that lasting butter after effect that I like but it was a good scrub

Hit or Miss; Hit

No comments:

Post a Comment