Thursday, May 5, 2022

Wax; Empties 4/1-4/30/2022

 Wax Empties: 4/1-4/30/2022


YouTube.

None


Where to find me.

www.nettesthoughts.blogspot.com


waxidentscandles.com

www.facebook.com/waxidents

Instagram @ Waxidents

waxaccidents@hotmail.com


Disclaimer/Disclose.

All wax I have purchased, or it has been sent to me in swaps that I do. I try and remember and disclose that information. I am never sent anything for free from the vendors

These are my opinions and mine only. This is not meant to influence your purchase just to share with you my experiences with vendors

I will never, won't ever and have never bashed another vendor. Sharing my experiences both good and bad is not bashing.


I do not believe in Ass wax. If the wax is going to throw it's going to throw. No wax should need more than 2 weeks from pour date to fully cure.


Yes, I am a vendor. I have been purchasing wax and candles for as long as I can remember. I do love to share my experiences. I enjoy wax and candles and will continue to make my own and purchase, but I will never review my own here


I have a tendency to yawn when I get talking. Not sure why I just do! I'm sorry in advance


Things that drive me crazy.

No vendor or scent name on labels. This is basically advertising and why wouldn't you do it? Plus, if I get or send to someone else and they or me want more, how do they know who to buy it from?


All over prices. I have been noticing vendors lately have 2 ounces of one shape for a certain price, then the same ounces of a different shape for a different price. This is a huge turn off for me


Restocks that only have certain quantities and the sell out right away. I have no tolerance for that and just won't order


Vendors who take a single scent and make it sound like a blend. I feel like this is duping your customers and shouldn't be done. People who do empty videos, who are also vendors, that review their own product.


Vendors who get involved in other people's drama.


I use the following warmers.

20-watt Happy Wax warmer in my office

20-watt glade warmer in my family room; Currently no warmer here

20-watt Happy Wax warmer in my kitchen

20-watt glade warmer in my son's room

20-watt Scentsy Stargazer warmer in my bedroom (Light Bulb)

25-watt Happy Wax warmer in my living room

15-watt Scentsy warmer in the laundry room bathroom

15-watt Scentsy warmer in the main bathroom


The opinions I put here are my opinions/experiences only. I fully urge each and every one of you to form your own opinions/experiences on vendors for yourself by placing an order and getting a DE-stash. Candles have many aspects to them and if I say I had a hard time burning one candle that doesn't mean the rest from the same vendor will be like that.


Candles.

Retail; Bath & Body Works

Scent; Pure Wonder

Scent Description; Iced rosé, star jasmine and warm white amber

Thoughts: This was pretty light; it didn't really scent my room like I would have wanted it to


Scent; Strawberry Pound Cake

Scent Description; Fresh Strawberry, Garden Shortcake & Whipped Cream

Thoughts; This was a free candle from a purchase and it smelled amazing! It was a creamy strawberry scent


Vendor; Kushner Kreations

Web; kushnerkreations.weebly.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/KushnerKreations

Owner; April Kushner


Scent; Out of the Washer

Thoughts; I love this scent, it's such a great laundry type scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Carnival

Thoughts; This one was ok to me, I'm not sure what was with it that made is just ok

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Harvest Hill Family Farm

Web; www.harvesthillfamilyfarm.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/harvesthillfamilyfarm

Owner; Tom & Dawn Everard

Local Farm N9339 French Rd Seymour


Scent; Lilac

Thoughts; I bought this in September/October when we went to the pumpkin patch. It's a soy candle that smelled pretty good on cold. On warm, the candle burned perfectly and the smell was a light/medium scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Melting;


Vendor; Kushner Kreations

Web; kushnerkreations.weebly.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/KushnerKreations

Owner; April Kushner


Scent; Out of the Washer

Thoughts; This is currently one of my favorite scents from KK, it's such a clean strong scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Santa's Whisker's

Thoughts; This was a fruity musky scent, it wasn't overly strong but it was very nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Fruit Loops

Thoughts; This literally smelled like the gum and it was so good!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Grape Cherry Blow Pop

Thoughts; Exactly how it sounded and was wonderful!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Juicy Balls

Thoughts; This was a strange sounding scent but it smelled like juicy fruit gum balls

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Grinch Pudding

Thoughts; OMG this was so good with the pistachio pudding cake

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Maple Toddy

Thoughts; This smelled exactly how it sounds and I honestly don't know how I feel about that scent

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent; Tinsel

Thoughts: This was totally Christmas in a scent, it was strong and amazing

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Pinky's Up

Thoughts; This was so sweet and awesome, I love whatever this was

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Gone Postal

Thoughts; This is an older scent that she brought back

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; New Year New You

Thoughts; This was an interesting scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Iced Cinnamon Rolls

Thoughts: This literally smells just like fresh baking Cinnamon rolls!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Peach Zinfandel

Thoughts; I was worried about this scent, with both peach and a wine scent, however it wasn't bad, I actually really liked it

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Bite Me

Thoughts; This was a single oil and it smelled so good! I love bite me

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Island Fresh

Thoughts; This is another single oil and it also smelled good

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Red Velvet Cake

Thoughts; Yum, this smelled super good

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Caramel Pecan Pie

Thoughts; This smelled great! It was a nice caramel pie scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Flannel

Thoughts; I love this scent and this was no exception!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Grape Blow Pop

Thoughts; Yum, this was a good grape candy scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer

Thoughts; This is a returning scent and it's a good one

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Coconut Lime Verbena

Thoughts; This isn't one of my favorite scents, it was strong

Hit or Miss; Miss


Scent; Black Raspberry Vanilla

Thoughts; This scent was a good one and it was nice and strong!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Santa's Whiskers

Thoughts; This is a fruity smokey scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Basil Sage Mint

Thoughts; This isn't one of my favorite, but it was a sample

Hit or Miss; Miss


Scent; Gingerbread Latte

Thoughts; This isn't a drink that I would actually drink, however I really like this scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Fruitcake

Thoughts; This doesn't smell like I'd think it would smell, based on the name. This smells so good though

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Buttercream Cupcake

Thoughts; Holy creamy goodness, you could literally smell the sugar!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Drunk Santa

Thoughts; LOL, what a name, this smells good

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Grumpy Asshat

Thoughts; Another one with a funny name and it's a returning favorite of mine

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; New Year/New You

Thoughts;

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Pinky's Up

Thoughts;

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Fruit Stripe

Thoughts; This literally smelled like the gum from back in the day!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; New Years Breakfast

Thoughts;

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Miss Steele

Thoughts;

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Waxy Taffy

Web; www.waxytaffy.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/WaxyTaffy/

Owner; Christian Davis


Scent; Island Escape

Scent Description; Blue Hawaiian Cocktail, Fresh Cookie and Birthday Cake Batter

Thoughts; This was all blue Hawaiian, it was ok

Hit or Miss; Both


Vendor; Athame + Alchemy

Web; Home | athame + alchemy (athameandalchemy.com)

Facebook; (3) athame + alchemy | Facebook

Owner; Kimberly Gonzalez


Scent; Teddy Bear Picnic

Scent Description: Pecan Waffles drizzled with butter and maple syrup, lemon cakes with buttercream icing on a blanket in an ancient pine forest

Thoughts; This just smelled like pumpkin pecan waffles with maple honestly

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Russian Tea Room

Scent Description; Strong black tea with lemon, crunch almond biscuits and dainty frosted tea cakes

Thoughts; This wasn't my favorite, it had throw and smelled of black tea mostly

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent; Dulcerias De Miami

Scent Description; Cinnamon Sugar, Butter, Coconut Flakes, Pistachio, Vanilla Cake

Thoughts; This wasn't very strong at all, I was hoping it would be but it just wasn't

Hit or Miss; Miss


Scent; Sweet Shepherdess

Scent Description; Shea, Coconut, Amber, Cozy Cashmere, Vanilla Tonka, Cocoa Butter, Cedarwood, Light Musk, Sweetgrass and Warm Caramel Sauce

Thoughts; This was light but it was a super nice light, I really liked this scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Veneficum

Scent Description; Black Violet, Raspberry, Safrin strands, vetiver, cedarwood, bergamot, lemon peel, dark musk, birch and black pepper

Thoughts; This smelled so good but it was all violet floral scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Goodnight Moon

Scent Description; Lavender, Oats, Almonds and a warm cup of milk

Thoughts; This was nice, it was pretty much all lavender but it was a nice one

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Scent Muse

Web; Home | Scent Muse

Facebook; Scent Muse Fan Club | Facebook

Owner; Maddy Kennedy


Scent; Winter Cabin

Scent Description; Vanilla Pipe Tobacco, Iced Vanilla Woods & Cashmere Musk

Thoughts; This wasn't as strong as I'd hoped, I had some expectations for this scent, it was musky and a nice musky scent

Hit or Miss; Both


Vendor; MK's Body Sweets and Scented Treats

Web; http://marykarolsbodysweets.storenvy.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/marykarolsbodysweets

Owner; Mary Karol


Scent; Solstice

Scent Description: Raspberry and white tea give way to a base of dragons blood and incense

Thoughts; This is an amazing scent, it's super strong and has that musky fruity tone to it

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; The Scented Squirrel

Web; https://thescentedsquirrel.com/

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/thescentedsquirrel

Owner; Jess Dickey


Scent; Christmas Eve by the Fire

Scent Description; Cranberry + Marshmallow Fireside

Thoughts; This was nice, I don't normally like cranberry scents

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Little Bear House

Web; littlebearhouse.com

Facebook; Little Bear House | Facebook

Owner; Kirsten Moses


Scent; Christmas Wreath

Scent Description; Balsam, Pine, Evergreen & Juniper

Thoughts; This made my entire kitchen smell like christmas and it was the best!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Meadowview Candle Company

Web; Meadowview Candle Company | Handmade Candles - Meadowview Candles

Facebook; (2) Meadowview Candle Company | Facebook

Group; (2) Meadowview Candle Company Group Page | Facebook

Owner; Amy McDavid


Scent; Old Fashioned Christmas

Scent Description; Balsam Pine, Cinnamon Sticks, Peppermint

Thoughts; Honestly all I really smell is the cinnamon sticks and some pine

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Swanky

Web; www.swankycandlecompany.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/swankyscentgroup

Owner; Jeannie Jeffrey


Scent; Pineapple, Strawberry, Mango Coconut

Thoughts; Not my favorite, it was a little heavy on the pineapple

Hit or Miss; Miss for scent


Vendor; The Melt Stash

Web; https;//themeltstash.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/themeltstash

Owner; Michelle Sanders


Scent; Wishful Thinking

Scent Description;  Chocolate Orchid + Nag Champa

Thoughts; This was pretty good, I had no issues with this scent and it was a pretty strong one

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Destination Wax

Web; destinationwax.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/DestinationWAX

Owner; Rebecca Harris


Scent; Iced Vanilla Woods

Scent Description; Clean, cologne type lavender mellowed by vanilla and warm woods

Thoughts; This one was lighter on cold but smelled really good

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Tonshi Mountain Studios

Web; http://tonshimountain.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/TonshiWax

Owner; Angela Quick & Suzanne Nelson


Incense


Scent; Wildberry Tulip

Thoughts; This was a nice fruity floral scent and it flowed through the air

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Dragon's Blood

Thoughts; A household favorite, we all really love this scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Bath & Body


Vendor; Kushner Kreations

Web; kushnerkreations.weebly.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/KushnerKreations

Owner; April Kushner


What; Shower Slushie

Scent; Strawberry Champagne Punch

Thoughts; I love this slushie, it makes my skin feel so smooth

Hit or Miss; Hit

No comments:

Post a Comment