Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Wax; Glitterati Mystery Box; May 2022

 

Vendor; The Glitterati Wax Company

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/GlitteratiCandleCo

Owner; Janine Jenzano


What I received


Mystery Box


Scent; Bamboo + Rainbow Sorbet + White Clouds

Thoughts: The rainbow sorbet gives it a fruity background. It's a soft, clean type scent



Scent; Mallow Fluff + Lavender + Holiday (Toasted Coconut + Orange Soda + Cotton Candy)

Thoughts: I do actually smell the orange in this one, usually I don't. It's a very lavender scent which is perfect



Scent; Coral Sands + Tahiti Treat

Thoughts: I can't place these scents, it's almost Jamacia me Crazy and an orange scent




Scent; Blueberry Cobbler + Vanilla Ice Cream

Thoughts: This is your typical blueberry ice cream scent



Scent; Warm Apple Pie + Vanilla Ice Cream + Green Apple

Thoughts: Wow this is apple, it's not even toned down by the vanilla ice cream




Scent; Black Raspberry Vanilla + Raspberry Mousse + Waffle Cone

Thoughts; This smells really good! It's a very berry bakery scent!




Scent; Strawberry Bubble Gum Cookies

Thoughts: This smells exactly what it sounds like it should




Scent; Wildberry Crumb Cake + Cake Batter + Blackberries

Thoughts; This is an awesome berry cake scent



Scent; Banana Flambe + Vanilla Ice Cream + Donut Shop

Thoughts; I was afraid of this, banana scents can go either way, this one however is a good bakery banana that will be interesting to melt




Scent; White Cake + Violet + He Said, She Said

Thoughts; This smells amazing, except I have no clue what he said, she said is! I couldn't even find it in the group




Scent; Strawberry + Pina Colada + Vanilla Ice Cream

Thoughts: Pina Colada is not a scent I care for, however it's not the main scent here. It's pretty good actually and we will see how it smells while melting



Scent; Strawberry Layer Cake + Iced Lemon Cookies + Peeps

Thoughts; I am not a lemon fav, but this is a very good fruity bakery scent




Thoughts;


I like the wax for the most part. I don't like that it's so soft, I wish it was a bit stronger. I also wish it was a bit easier to get.


Everything smells great. She did raise her prices again so a box of mystery chunks will run you over $65 with shipping. I'm not sure if I'll be putting myself on the list going forward

No comments:

Post a Comment