Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Wax Empties: 7/1-7/31/2022

 Wax Empties: 7/1-7/31/2022


YouTube.


Where to find me.

www.nettesthoughts.blogspot.com


waxidentscandles.com

www.facebook.com/waxidents

Instagram @ Waxidents

waxaccidents@hotmail.com


Disclaimer/Disclose.

All wax I have purchased, or it has been sent to me in swaps that I do. I try and remember and disclose that information. I am never sent anything for free from the vendors

These are my opinions and mine only. This is not meant to influence your purchase just to share with you my experiences with vendors

I will never, won't ever and have never bashed another vendor. Sharing my experiences both good and bad is not bashing.


I do not believe in Ass wax. If the wax is going to throw it's going to throw. No wax should need more than 2 weeks from pour date to fully cure.


Yes, I am a vendor. I have been purchasing wax and candles for as long as I can remember. I do love to share my experiences. I enjoy wax and candles and will continue to make my own and purchase, but I will never review my own here


I have a tendency to yawn when I get talking. Not sure why I just do! I'm sorry in advance


Things that drive me crazy.

No vendor or scent name on labels. This is basically advertising and why wouldn't you do it? Plus, if I get or send to someone else and they or me want more, how do they know who to buy it from?


All over prices. I have been noticing vendors lately have 2 ounces of one shape for a certain price, then the same ounces of a different shape for a different price. This is a huge turn off for me


Restocks that only have certain quantities and the sell out right away. I have no tolerance for that and just won't order


Vendors who take a single scent and make it sound like a blend. I feel like this is duping your customers and shouldn't be done. People who do empty videos, who are also vendors, that review their own product.


Vendors who get involved in other people's drama.


I use the following warmers.

20-watt Happy Wax warmer in my office

20-watt glade warmer in my family room; Currently no warmer here

20-watt Happy Wax warmer in my kitchen

20-watt glade warmer in my son's room

20-watt Scentsy Stargazer warmer in my bedroom (Light Bulb)

25-watt Happy Wax warmer in my living room

15-watt Scentsy warmer in the laundry room bathroom

15-watt Scentsy warmer in the main bathroom


The opinions I put here are my opinions/experiences only. I fully urge each and every one of you to form your own opinions/experiences on vendors for yourself by placing an order and getting a DE-stash. Candles have many aspects to them and if I say I had a hard time burning one candle that doesn't mean the rest from the same vendor will be like that.


Candles.

Vendor; Kushner Kreations

Web; kushnerkreations.weebly.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/KushnerKreations

Owner; April Kushner


Scent; Fruit Punch Cotton Candy

Thoughts: This was nice, fruit punch by itself isn't a scent I like, but with the cotton candy it was nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Alice's Teacup

Thoughts: OMG This was super sweet and very nice! Just sitting here, it smelled amazing

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Yankee Candle

Scent; Magical Unicorn

Thoughts: My daughter found this almost full candle in her room, it needed some help as she had not burned it correctly, I was able to put a cap on it and it was great! It smelled sweet and fruity

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor: Prairie Song Candles

Scent: Balsam

Thoughts: This candle burned slow but great, It didn't have any scent while burning, only when it was cold

Hit or Miss: Both


Retail: Bath & Body Works

Scent: Hibiscus Waterfalls

Scent Description: Tropical Hibiscus, Sweet Peach Nectar & Fresh Waterfall Mist

Thoughts: This candle burned and smelled great! It did get crooked wicks the closer to the end it got, and I thought for sure it wouldn't burn great, but it did

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; MK's Body Sweets and Scented Treats

Web; http://marykarolsbodysweets.storenvy.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/marykarolsbodysweets

Owner; Mary Karol


Scent: Lavender Dreams

Thoughts: This not only smelled amazing, but it burned amazing! It did burn quickly but again, very nicely

Hit or Miss; Hit


Melting.


Vendor; Kushner Kreations

Web; kushnerkreations.weebly.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/KushnerKreations

Owner; April Kushner


Scent: Vanilla Cupcake

Thoughts: OMG, this is exactly what it smelled like!

Hit or Miss: Hit


Scent: Bunny Foo Foo

Thoughts: I'm not sure what I think about this

Hit or Miss: Both


Scent; Lemon Squares

Thoughts: This was the typical lemon square scent

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent; Lakeside Summer

Thoughts: This smelled like being on a lake, with sand. It was very nice and soft

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Strawberry Shortcake

Thoughts: This was your typical scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Jellyfish Bubbles

Thoughts: So IDK what the scent is on this, but this was fizzy and fruity and so good

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Home is where your mom is

Thoughts: This was a sweet fruity scent, it was very nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Sugared Apple

Thoughts: I've had this scent from her before and it smells fantastic!

Hit or Miss: Hit


Scent: Apple Crumb Cake

Thoughts: This smelled exactly like I think it would smell like

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Deep Sleep

Thoughts: Such a great scent! I loved this one

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Swanky

Web; www.swankycandlecompany.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/swankyscentgroup

Owner; Jeannie Jeffrey


Scent; Fruity Pebbles/Loops Lemon Ice Box Orange Cake Cream Cake

Thoughts: I got the cereal fruity, lemon and a cake scent, it was pretty strong but not my favorite

Hit or Miss: Hit


Scent: Lavender Boardwalk Marshmallow Clouds Cotton Candy Frosting

Thoughts: I think this is one of my favorites! This was such a great medium scent and it was a perfect blend

Hit or Miss: Hit


Scent: Blueberry Sugar Cookie Dough Waffle Cone

Thoughts: This was different than most of the normal blueberry scents, it was really nice

Hit or Miss: Hit


Scent: Missing Paris

Thoughts: This was such a great scent

Hit or Miss: Hit


Scent: Buttery Toast & Jam, Lemon Meringue Lemon Ice Box Cookies

Thoughts: My son loved this; the buttery toast & jam stuck out

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Moonflower + Chocolate Orchid + Let them Eat Cake + Vanilla Bean

Thoughts: I loved this scent, it was such a great scent!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Fresh Pear + Coconut Milk

Thoughts: I was worried about this one, but it wasn't bad

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Ice Cream Candy

Scent Description: Ice Cream, Super RICH cream cake, Cotton Candy, Vanilla Frosting, Pink Sugar, Sugar Cookies

Thoughts: This was amazing! It was super rich and candy like

Hit or Miss: Hit


Scent: Buttery Toast & Jam Strawberry Pound Cake

Thoughts: Yum and it was so nice!

Hit or Miss: Hit


Scent: Vanilla Skies

Scent Description: Cashmere Cedar Boardwalk Marshmallow Cloud Vanilla Bean

Thoughts: I need more of this please, this smelled so good! The Cashmere Cedar was in the background

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Sweet on Paris + Pink Sugar Cookies + Cotton Candy Frosting

Thoughts: This was so sweet! It smelled so good

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Lucky

Scent Description: Spearmint + Apple Orchard

Thoughts: This was not my favorite, the mint was just too much for me, it however filled an entire room

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Cozy Mittens + Falling in Love + Buttermint

Thoughts: This again wasn't my favorite as the buttermint came through. I like the other scents in it, but the mint was a little too much for me

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent: Blackberry Ginger Ale

Thoughts: Ginger Ale is a scent that doesn't always come through to my nose right. This was just ok to me

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent: Buttery Toast & Jam + Blueberry + Pumpkin Pecan Waffle Noel

Thoughts: This was super nice, the VBN came out as did the PPW. I didn't get much blueberry

Hit or Miss: Hit


Vendor; The Melt Stash

Web; https;//themeltstash.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/themeltstash

Owner; Michelle Sanders


Scent: Light the Fire

Scent Description: Flannel + Amber & Sandalwood

Thoughts: This was a nice manly scent, it was pretty strong

Hit or Miss: Hit


Scent; Petals

Scent Description; Fizzy Pop + Captain Crunch Berries + Banana Cream Pie + Vanilla Cake Pops

Thoughts: This was fizzy, fruity and cake like. It was pretty strong

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Cashmere Wish

Scent Description: Vanilla Cake Pop + Cashmere Cedar + Toasted Marshmallow

Thoughts: This was really nice, all three scents blended together nicely

Hit or Miss: Hit


Scent: Breakfast at Henderson St

Scent Description: Hot Orange Danish + Palo Santo + Vanilla Bean Noel

Thoughts: I didn't get any orange, because I just don't, but I did get the nice Palo Santo with the Vanilla Bean Noel

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; MK's Body Sweets and Scented Treats

Web; http://marykarolsbodysweets.storenvy.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/marykarolsbodysweets

Owner; Mary Karol


Scent: Forever Waltz

Scent Description: Black Cherry Vanilla Sandalwood

Thoughts: I was thankful that the black cherry wasn't dominant in this, it felt into the background very nicely

Hit or Miss: Hit


Scent: Gomez

Scent Description: Sandalwood + Jasmine + Coumarin + Musk & Citrus

Thoughts: This was all sandalwood to me

Hit or Miss: Hit


Scent: Annie's Song

Scent Description; Velvet Sugar + Amber Romance + Perfect Peach

Thoughts: Yes please, I loved this scent, it was a perfect blend

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Morticia

Scent Description: Chocolate Chip Brownies + Salted Caramel + Herbal Lavender + Indian Sandalwood

Thoughts: Personally I don't care for lavender with food scents so this one wasn't one of my favorites, I also think the chocolate chip brownies were too much in your face so this wasn't a favorite of mine

Hit or Miss, Miss


Vendor; Waxincredibles

Web; https://waxincredibles.com/

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/859386184234624

Owner; Nadine Theis


Scent: Creme de la Creme

Scent Description: Creamy Vanilla, Jasmine, Violet, Lavender and Rose on a woodsy base

Thoughts: I got a ton of vanilla with this one and a floral background, this wasn't the strongest, but it was very nice

Hit or Miss: Hit


Scent: Side Piece of Decadence

Scent Description: Cream Pistachio, Vanilla Pound Cake and Fruit Loops

Thoughts: This is a household favorite; it smells so good!

Hit or Miss: Hit


Scent: All Caked Out

Scent Description: Buttercream, Vanilla Cake, Sweet Maple Sugar, Sweet Cream and Toasted Coconut

Thoughts: This was a light cake scent; it wasn't as good as I'd hoped

Hit or Miss, Miss


Scent: Coconut Mango

Scent Description; Tangy Honey Coconut with sweet Island Coconut and a touch of vanilla

Thoughts: I thought this would be a tart scent, but it really was a nice one

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Clean Linen Breeze

Scent Description; Mimosa, cardamon, clean breeze and fresh linen

Thoughts: This smelled amazing!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Clean

Scent Description; Fresh Linen & Clean Cotton

Thoughts: This was really good, it was a great blend and smelled amazing

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Mocha Latte Ice Cream

Thoughts: This smelled exactly as the name states

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Brandied Pear

Thoughts: This wasn't my scent, however it was nice and strong

Hit or Miss: Hit


Scent: All Caked Out

Scent Description: Buttercream, Vanilla Cake, Maple Sugar, Sweet Cream and Toasted Coconut

Thoughts: This was a nice cake scent, the maple sugar through me off a little

Hit or Miss: Hit


Scent: Chiffon Breeze

Scent Description: None Listed

Thoughts: I'm not sure what the description was, this was a soft pink chiffon like scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Caramel Apple

Thoughts: This smelled exactly like a caramel apple should smell

Hit or Miss: Hit


Scent: Me Love Your Cookies

Scent Description: Almond Cookies + Sugar Cookie Dough & Maple Bourbon

Thoughts: I loved this! It smelled amazingly good!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Bora Bora

Thoughts: This was your typical bora bora scent and it's also a scent I never think that I like until I melt it

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Castaway

Scent Description: White Floral beachy fragrance, white sands, clear water and lovely ocean breezes

Thoughts: This smelled exactly like the scent description said it would and it was amazing!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Strawberry Cheesecake

Thoughts: This wasn't overly strong, but it was a nice medium and smelled just like a strawberry cheesecake

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Peach Gardens

Scent Description: Garden lilac, Hawaiian splash, peach nectar and peach magnolia

Thoughts: This one surprised me, I didn't expect to like it

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Pink Sea Breeze

Scent Description: Pink Chiffon, Salty Sea Air and Kudzu

Thoughts: This was so nice! I loved every second of this

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Mocha Latte Ice Cream

Thoughts: This was exactly what it sounds like

Hit or Miss: Hit


Scent: Living My Best Life

Scent Description: Mahogany Coconut, Crushed Vanilla, Soft Amber, Musk and Fresh Linen

Thoughts: Ohhh what a nice manly scent, the vanilla and fresh linen just made the scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Destination Wax

Web; destinationwax.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/DestinationWAX

Owner; Rebecca Harris


Scent: Tonic

Scent Description; Compared to Clarins Body Tonic

Thoughts: This was decent, not one I've ever heard of

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Beach Linen

Thoughts: This is a single oil and it's such a nice strong one

Hit or Miss: Hit


Scent: Pistachio & Magnolia

Thoughts: Another single oil and this one was a little lighter, I do very much love it

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Palo Santo Rosewood

Thoughts: This is such a nice well rounded palo santo blend that is a single oil, it smells very nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Coffee; Epic Day

Scent Description: Blend of rich, dark coffee, cinnamon clove and pink peppercorns

Thoughts: I don't get much cinnamon from this but I do get the clove peppercorn type scent with the coffee

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; The Glitterati Wax Company

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/GlitteratiCandleCo

Owner; Janine Jenzano


Scent: Strawberry Pina Colada Vanilla Ice Cream

Thoughts: This was thankfully more strawberry ice cream

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Strawberry Bubble Gum Cookies

Thoughts: Thankfully the bubble gum wasn't very strong, this was mostly a strawberry cookie with a slight bubble gum background which was fine with me

Hit or Miss: Hit


Scent: Wildberry Crumb Cake Cake Batter Blackberry

Thoughts: I don't feel like the wildberry and blackberry mixed well together.

Hit or Miss, Miss


Scent: Strawberry Layer Cake + Ice Lemon Cookies + Peeps

Thoughts: The iced lemon cookies were dominant to my nose, and it wasn't my favorite, I wish it would have been more in the background

Hit or Miss; Both


Vendor; Birdies Making Scents

Web; birdiesmakingscents.etsy.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/257836825431517

Owner; Bridget Insinna


Scent: So Fortunate

Scent Description: Caramel Apple + Cheesecake + Coffee Bean

Thoughts: This was interesting, and I think the caramel apple through me off

Hit or Miss; Both


Vendor; Waxy Taffy

Web; www.waxytaffy.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/WaxyTaffy/

Owner; Christian Davis


Scent: Snappy Taffy

Scent Description: Hazelnut Coffee Cream Pie

Thoughts: This was amazing! I loved this

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Honey Soda Co

Web; honeysodaco.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/honeysodaco

Owner; Unsure


Scent: The Love Witch

Scent Description: Pink Sugar + Earl Gray Tea + Angel Food Cake

Thoughts: This smelled amazing!

Hit or Miss: Hit


Vendor; Sparkle's Wax Melts

Web; https://sparkleswaxmelts.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/636486059826546/

Owner; Sparkle Scott


Scent: Exhale With Palo

Scent Description: Palo Santo + Zen

Thoughts: This smelled amazing on cold, it was a great mix of palo santo and a fresh soft relaxing scent, however when it was in the warmer, I just got nothing!

Hit or Miss: Miss


Vendor; Luna Wax

Web; https://lunawax.com

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/lunawax/

Owner; Amy Dawson


Scent: Lucky Pig

Scent Description: Green Tea, Black Ginger and Bamboo

Thoughts: I didn't get anything from this one, either warm or cold, really. I was disappointed

Hit or Miss, Miss


Vendor; Teddy Bee's

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/teddybeeswaxco

Web; www.teddybeeswaxco.com

Owner; Tiffany Denise Smith


Scent: Cotton Soft Vanilla

Scent Description: Vanilla, Tonka Bean, Musk and Soft Laundry

Thoughts: I thought this was much stronger but this one was really light

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Everything Vice

Web; www.everythingvicewax.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/EVWax

Owner; LuLu Roman Haggerty


Scent: Crystal Healing

Scent Description: Kombucha tea, Pink Guava, Plumeria, Palm Woods, Cypress & Vetiver

Thoughts: This smelled really nice, I'm not sure if it's a single oil or a blend but it was a sweet light scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Door County Candle Company

Web; www.doorcountycandle.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/DoorCountyCandleCompany

Owner; Christiana Trapani


Scent: Lakeshore

Scent Description: The cool scent of a lake breeze

Thoughts: I had to use almost the whole bag to get a good throw from it, but it was really good once it got there

Hit or Miss; Hit


Bath & Body


Vendor; The Scented Squirrel

Web; https://thescentedsquirrel.com/

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/thescentedsquirrel

Owner; Jess Dickey


What; Sugar Scrub

Scent: Carry Me Home

Scent Description; Lavender Marshmallow + Wedding Cake

Thoughts: This was a bit more abrasive than I prefer, the scent was more like the shea butter than the scent description. It was nice buttery, which I like

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Cosmic Cleanse

Web; http://cosmiccleanse.net/

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/1490023824348061/

Owner; Heidi Fitzsimmons


What; Avocado Body Creme

Scent: We all float down here

Scent Description: Fresh Ocean, Shaving Cream and Sea Salt

Thoughts: This scent was more manly than I remember it being, the lotion or body crème itself wasn't what I normally like but it was still nice

Hit or Miss: Hit


Vendor; Kushner Kreations

Web; kushnerkreations.weebly.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/KushnerKreations

Owner; April Kushner


What: Shower Slushie

Scent: Homemade Butterbeer

Thoughts: Love the scrub, hated the scent.

Hit or Miss; Both

No comments:

Post a Comment