Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Wax Empties: 8/1-8/31/2022

 Wax Empties: 8/1-8/31/2022


YouTube.

https://youtu.be/fKhz51pKoyo


Where to find me.

www.nettesthoughts.blogspot.com


waxidentscandles.com

www.facebook.com/waxidents

Instagram @ Waxidents

waxaccidents@hotmail.com


Disclaimer/Disclose.

All wax I have purchased, or it has been sent to me in swaps that I do. I try and remember and disclose that information. I am never sent anything for free from the vendors

These are my opinions and mine only. This is not meant to influence your purchase just to share with you my experiences with vendors

I will never, won't ever and have never bashed another vendor. Sharing my experiences both good and bad is not bashing.


I do not believe in Ass wax. If the wax is going to throw it's going to throw. No wax should need more than 2 weeks from pour date to fully cure.


Yes, I am a vendor. I have been purchasing wax and candles for as long as I can remember. I do love to share my experiences. I enjoy wax and candles and will continue to make my own and purchase, but I will never review my own here


I have a tendency to yawn when I get talking. Not sure why I just do! I'm sorry in advance


Things that drive me crazy.

No vendor or scent name on labels. This is basically advertising and why wouldn't you do it? Plus, if I get or send to someone else and they or me want more, how do they know who to buy it from?



All over prices. I have been noticing vendors lately have 2 ounces of one shape for a certain price, then the same ounces of a different shape for a different price. This is a huge turn off for me


Restocks that only have certain quantities and the sell out right away. I have no tolerance for that and just won't order


Vendors who take a single scent and make it sound like a blend. I feel like this is duping your customers and shouldn't be done. People who do empty videos, who are also vendors, that review their own product.


Vendors who get involved in other people's drama.


I use the following warmers.

20-watt Happy Wax warmer in my office

20-watt glade warmer in my family room; Currently no warmer here

20-watt Happy Wax warmer in my kitchen

20-watt glade warmer in my son's room

20-watt Scentsy Stargazer warmer in my bedroom (Light Bulb)

25-watt Happy Wax warmer in my living room

15-watt Scentsy warmer in the laundry room bathroom

15-watt Scentsy warmer in the main bathroom


The opinions I put here are my opinions/experiences only. I fully urge each and every one of you to form your own opinions/experiences on vendors for yourself by placing an order and getting a DE-stash. Candles have many aspects to them and if I say I had a hard time burning one candle that doesn't mean the rest from the same vendor will be like that.


Candles.

Retail; Bath & Body Works

Scent; Love

Scent Description: Rose + Vanilla

Thoughts: I won this candle, and it smelled amazing!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Melting.


Vendor; Swanky

Web; www.swankycandlecompany.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/swankyscentgroup

Owner; Jeannie Jeffrey


Scent: Lemon Ice Box Strawberry Pound Cake Cream Cake Cream Cheese Frosting

Thoughts: There was so much going on, however the lemon was toned down by the other scents, the strawberry came out and the rest was just a frosting background

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Iconic Hard Candy Rainbow Sherbet

Thoughts: This was a nice strong candy scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Bakery Mystery #1

Thoughts: This had a really strong pretzel and bread scent, and they blended it so nicely together

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Mystery Bakery #2

Thoughts: This one had a fire type scent in it, possibly marshmallow fireside

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Cornbread Sugar, Corn Pudding, Cream Cake

Thoughts: The Cornbread and the corn pudding were dominant in this one, it wasn't my favorite but wasn't bad either

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Candy Cane + Swizzle Sticks + Cream Cake + Marshmallow Noel

Thoughts: I didn't like this one, it was too minty for my taste

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent: Lavender Paris

Thoughts: This was light, BUT it filled the air with this sweetness, and it was so nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Paris Lemon Pastry

Thoughts: I didn't get anything off this when it was warming, I was a bit disappointed

Hit or Miss, Miss


Vendor; Kushner Kreations

Web; kushnerkreations.weebly.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/KushnerKreations

Owner; April Kushner


Scent: Grape Cabernet

Thoughts: This was awesome! It was a great grape scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Blessed

Thoughts: I know this scent and I just couldn't place it, it was nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Pink Apple Punch

Thoughts: This was very light

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent: Blue Raspberry Cotton Candy

Thoughts: I love all scents like this, it's just so good. I loved this one

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Because I said So

Thoughts: This was a nice lighter scent

Hit or Miss: Hit


Scent: Jungle Love

Thoughts: Wow was this fruity!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Out of the Washer

Thoughts: This has become my favorite scent ever! It's really amazing

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Loved

Thoughts: This was a powder scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Pistachio Fluff Cake

Thoughts: Yes, more please, I love pistachio scents, and this was a good one

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Pink Lemonade

Thoughts: My kids love this scent, it's one of their favorites, it's a very nice lemonade scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Girls Day

Thoughts: I'm not sure what this scent was, but it was a light fruity

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; The Melted Moose

Web; themeltedmoose.bigcartel.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/345322526208129

Owner; Jackie Ahrendt


Scent: Blueberry Vanilla Pudding Cake

Thoughts: This was a light blueberry scent

Hit or Miss; Both


Vendor; MK's Body Sweets and Scented Treats

Web; http://marykarolsbodysweets.storenvy.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/marykarolsbodysweets

Owner; Mary Karol


Scent: 1000 Years

Thoughts: This was a slight perfume, and it was very nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Later, Darling

Scent Destination: Bite Me, Leather & Almond

Thoughts: This was not a scent I would have ordered; I was hoping the leather would just be a slight background scent, but it wasn't. This performed well but I didn't like it

Hit or Miss; Both


Vendor; The Glitterati Wax Company

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/GlitteratiCandleCo

Owner; Janine Jenzano


Scent: Mallow Fluff + Lavender + Holiday

Thoughts: IDK what Holiday is but this was nice, it wasn't overly strong

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Banana Flambe + Vanilla Ice Cream + Donut Shop

Thoughts: Thankfully the banana wasn't dominant, this was nice but not one I'd buy again

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: White Cake + Violet + He Said, She Said

Thoughts: This was a nice one too, the violet really stood out

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Black Raspberry + Raspberry Mousse + Waffle Cone

Thoughts: This wasn't as strong as I'd hoped, it was a little light

Hit or Miss; Both


Vendor; Broadway Wax

Web; www.broadwaywax.com/

Facebook; Broadway Wax | Facebook

Owner; Kristen Ness


Scent: Welcome to Broadway

Scent Description: Cupcakes at Tiffany's + Cherry Surprise + Almond Macaroon + Vanilla Ice Cream + Pistachio Pudding Cake

Thoughts: There was way too much going on with this scent. The cherry should have come out a little, but it just didn't

Hit or Miss, Miss


Vendor; Waxincredibles

Web; https://waxincredibles.com/

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/859386184234624

Owner; Nadine Theis


Scent: Bamboo Sugarcane

Thoughts: This was a single oil, and it was strong and very nice!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Wildberry Dreams

Scent Description: Wildberries, butter jam cookies and sweet cotton candy

Thoughts: This was really nice! The scents blended very nicely together

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Blueberry Muffin Cake

Scent Description: Blueberries + White Cake + Fluffy Marshmallow

Thoughts: This is really nice, it has a very nice blueberry cake scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Bum Bum Cream Type

Thoughts: This was a single oil and it was medium

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; L3 Waxy Wonders

Web; https://www.l3waxywonders.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/L3WaxyWonders/

Owner; Jennifer Westing


Scent: Pink Berry + Tonka Bean + Snuggle

Thoughts: I really liked this one, it was so nice and smelled amazing

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Blackberry Guava Carolina Beach Daisies

Thoughts: This smelled amazing! The floral Berry scent was awesome!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Green Apple Sugar Cinnamon Sugar Buttermilk Pie

Thoughts: This was Apple Cinnamon Sugar scent; it was nice but very sugary

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent: Today is October 3rd Buttermilk Pie

Thoughts: This was so good! I love Today is October 3rd which has Palo Santo in it, then add the creamy and it was amazing

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Black Ranger

Scent Description: Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies and Marshmallow Pound Cake

Thoughts: Ugh, I need more of this! I love BBJBC and the rest mixed it was so good

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Lemon Cream Pie Buttermilk Pie

Thoughts: This wasn't as strong lemon as I thought and I'm happy about that, this was really nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Britt'a Treasures

Web; www.etsy.com/shop/BrittasTreasures

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/566926610379342/

Owner; Britta Smith


Scent: The Mind Reader

Scent Description: Palo Santo + Black Amber & Lavender + Vanilla Bean Marshmallow

Thoughts: This should have been a pretty strong scent and it just wasn't, it was pretty light

Hit or Miss; Both


Vendor; Lilac City Melts

Web; Lilac City Melts

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/lilaccitymelts

Owner; Juleina Bowes


Scent: In a Nut Shell

Scent Description: Pistachio Ice Cream + Fortune Cookies + Vanilla + Toffee

Thoughts: This was mostly creamy pistachio which was fine as it's such a great scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Handwerks

Web; www.handwerkswax.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/handwerkswax/

Owner; Sam Woodruff


Scent: Mistress of Events

Scent Description; Moonlight Violets + Oud + Citrus & Warm Woods

Thoughts: This was nice, it was a very musky floral

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Tonshi Mountain Studios

Web; http://tonshimountain.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/TonshiWax

Owner; Angela Quick & Suzanne Nelson


Scent: Uranium Glass

Scent Description: Lemon Grass, Green Apple & Fizzy Pop

Thoughts: This was nicer than I expected if I'm honest, I don't care for the scents seperate but all together it was great!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; The Startlit Corner

Previously Known As: Blended With Love

Web; thestarlitecorner.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/398505893862873/

Owner; Ashley Conner


Scent: Pink Fluorite

Scent Description: Moon Flower Nectar, Driftwood, Sea Salt and Crystal Amber

Thoughts: This had a faint scent of driftwood and sea salt but that was it. I tried this in several different warmers and just got nothing

Hit or Miss, Miss


Vendor; Sniff My Tarts

Web; http://www.sniffmytarts.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/sniffmytarts/

Owner; Donna Haslam


Scent: Bed Time Bath Type

Thoughts: This had no scent to me; I was hoping it would be a bit lighter, but it just wasn't

Hit or Miss, Miss


Vendor; Sassy Wax Melts

Web; sassywaxmelts.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/1486366528141889

Owner; Cheryl Bailey


Scent: Smash Hit

Scent Description: Fresh Picked Strawberries + Lemon Curd + Cotton Candy

Thoughts: This smelled really nice, it was well blended

Hit or Miss; Hit


Bath & Body


Vendor; Twisted Allure

Web; www.twistedallure.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/142952006159284

Owner; Lisa Mathers


What; Whipped Soap

Scent: Vanilla Waffle Cone

Thoughts: I found this hidden in my bathroom, brand new. It was still good and smelled good. Whipped Soap isn't my favorite, I prefer a sugar scrub, but this is really nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor: L'Bri

What: Daily Cleansing Liquid Hand Soap

Thoughts: I won this soap from a basket raffle, not my favorite, it was sticky and left your hands filling a bit sticky yet clean

Hit or Miss; Both




No comments:

Post a Comment