Monday, March 6, 2023

Wax: Empties 2/1-2/28/2023

 Wax Empties: 2/1/2023-2/28/2023


YouTube.

None. I have not been feeling well


Where to find me.

www.nettesthoughts.blogspot.com


waxidentscandles.com

www.facebook.com/waxidents

Instagram @ Waxidents

waxaccidents@hotmail.com


Disclaimer/Disclose.

All wax I have purchased, or it has been sent to me in swaps that I do. I try and remember and disclose that information. I am never sent anything for free from the vendors

These are my opinions and mine only. This is not meant to influence your purchase just to share with you my experiences with vendors

I will never, won't ever and have never bashed another vendor. Sharing my experiences both good and bad is not bashing.


I do not believe in Ass wax. If the wax is going to throw it's going to throw. No wax should need more than 2 weeks from pour date to fully cure.

Yes, I am a vendor. I have been purchasing wax and candles for as long as I can remember. I do love to share my experiences. I enjoy wax and candles and will continue to make my own and purchase, but I will never review my own here


I have a tendency to yawn when I get talking. Not sure why I just do! I'm sorry in advance


Things that drive me crazy.

No vendor or scent name on labels. This is basically advertising and why wouldn't you do it? Plus, if I get or send to someone else and they or me want more, how do they know who to buy it from?


All over prices. I have been noticing vendors lately have 2 ounces of one shape for a certain price, then the same ounces of a different shape for a different price. This is a huge turn off for me


Restocks that only have certain quantities and the sell out right away. I have no tolerance for that and just won't order


Vendors who take a single scent and make it sound like a blend. I feel like this is duping your customers and shouldn't be done. People who do empty videos, who are also vendors, that review their own product.


Vendors who get involved in other people's drama.

I use the following warmers.

20-watt Happy Wax warmer in my office

20-watt glade warmer in my family room; Currently no warmer here

20-watt Happy Wax warmer in my kitchen

20-watt glade warmer in my son's room

20-watt Scentsy Stargazer warmer in my bedroom (Light Bulb)

25-watt Happy Wax warmer in my living room

15-watt Scentsy warmer in the laundry room bathroom

15-watt Scentsy warmer in the main bathroom


The opinions I put here are my opinions/experiences only. I fully urge each and every one of you to form your own opinions/experiences on vendors for yourself by placing an order and getting a DE-stash. Candles have many aspects to them and if I say I had a hard time burning one candle that doesn't mean the rest from the same vendor will be like that.


Candles.


Retail; Bath & Body Words

Scent: Vanilla Bean Noel

Thoughts: This is still my favorite scent, I love it so much

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Kushner Kreations

Web; kushnerkreations.weebly.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/KushnerKreations

Owner; April Kushner


Scent: Mother's Love

Thoughts: Not sure what the scent is but it smelled very nice and KK candles always burn wonderfully

Hit or Miss; Hit


Retail; Hudson 43

Scent: Caribbean Breeze

Thoughts: These are JoAnn's store brand candles, they had been on sale at one point so I bought one. This candle is older and smelled great, however it wouldn't burn at all!

Hit or Miss; Both


Melting;


Vendor; Sweet Sage Scents

**This vendor is no longer open

Web; https://sweetsagescents.bigcartel.com/

Facebook; sweetsagescents.bigcartel.com/

Owner; Michelle Moon


Scent: Frankenweenie

Scent Description: Apples & Oak + Blackberry Sage + Falling Leaves

Thoughts: This was a great fall scent, it was a medium throw and was very nice, unexpected for me to like this type of scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Wanderlust

Scent Description: Pink Sugar + Serendipity + Lemon Pound Cake

Thoughts: I normally don't care much for lemon, however this was a softer lemon which was great

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Poppy's Pudding Cake

Scent Description: Pistachio Pudding Cake + Sparkle Cake + Buttercream Cupcake + Toasted Marshmallow + Vanilla Bean Noel

Thoughts: This was pretty nice, the PPC was dominant

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Kushner Kreations

Web; kushnerkreations.weebly.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/KushnerKreations

Owner; April Kushner


Scent: Home is where your mom is

Thoughts: No scent description but this smelled like soap and I just couldn't place it, very strong

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Satin Suzie Scents

Web; https://satinsuziescents.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/996330027112338

Owner;


Scent: Vanilla Bean Noel

Thoughts: My favorite scent, this one wasn't super strong but still smelled great

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; J&A Wax Worx

Web; None

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/1983180088587827/

Owner; Amanda Siciliano


Scent: Spiked Eggnog

Thoughts: This was exactly what it sounded like, super strong

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Hidden Holler

Web; Unsure

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/HiddenHollerCandlesandGifts

Owner; Lee Coleman


Scent: Spearmint

Thoughts: I hate mint, this smelled like straight up gum

Hit or Miss; Miss


Scent: Cashmere Glow

Thoughts: This is a nice scent, it wasn't overly strong however it was true to form

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Coconut Coast

Thoughts: This was super light, which is what this scent by itself generally is

Hit or Miss; Miss


Scent: Special Vanilla

Thoughts: This just smelled like wax, like plain old wax

Hit or Miss; Miss


Scent: Blue Sugar Pine

Thoughts: This smelled really good, it wasn't overly strong but it had a great scent to it

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Coconut Coast

Thoughts: This was another one that smelled like plain wax

Hit or Miss; Miss


Scent: Mandarin Lime

Thoughts: This smelled just like it sounded

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Pine Lilly

Thoughts: This was nice, it was a floral pine

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Peppermint Pine

Thoughts: This was actually pretty nice and I generally don't like mint

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Bento Wax Co

*This vendor is no longer open


Scent: Zombie Brains

Scent Description: Juicy Cherries + Marshmallow

Thoughts: This was nice, cherry can be a tart scent but the marshmallow toned it down.

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Beach Tea

Scent Description: Ocean Breeze & White Tea

Thoughts: This wasn't bad, it was a strange combo

Hit or Miss; Miss


Scent: Maggie by the Sea

Scent Description: Juniper Breeze & Ocean Breeze

Thoughts: Ugh, this seemed like it would have been so good but it was super light

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent: Igor's Treat

Scent Description: Black Licorice + Ice Cream Scoop Bread

Thoughts: I was afraid of this one, but it wasn't too bad. Black Licorice can throw off a scent and this one just didn't

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Sleep Over

Scent Description: Pink Sugar & Clean Cotton

Thoughts: This was very nice, it had a great clean fresh scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Oops I did it Again

Scent Description: Yellow Cake + Strawberry Frosting + Bubble Gum

Thoughts: This was ok, it wasn't the favorite

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent: Lemon Sea

Scent Description: Lemon Mint Leaf + Salty Sea Air

Thoughts: Nope, I didn't care for this one, it just wasn't my favorite

Hit or Miss; Miss


Vendor; Little Olive Tree

Web; littleolivetreeco.bigcartel.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/129042957567766

Owner; Jenn Marie


Scent: Starlight

Scent Description: Twiligt + Lavender + Ylang-Ylang + Tonka Bean + Pink Sugar + Toasted Marshmallow

Thoughts: This was a bit light but still smelled very nicely

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Swanky

Web; www.swankycandlecompany.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/swankyscentgroup

Owner; Jeannie Jeffrey


Scent: Wild Honey Lemon Ginger American Cream

Thoughts: This was an interesting blend, I wouldn't think these would work but they did and smelled great

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Bombshell

Thoughts: This smelled wonderfully sweet

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Black Cherry Almond Pastries Cozy Cream

Thoughts: This was amazing! The almonds were light but the cozy cream just brought everything together

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Gee, your (Something) Smells Terrific

Thoughts: I'm not sure exactly what this was, but it was interesting

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent: Sweet Pea

Thoughts: This was nice, not sure if it's a single oil or an actual blend

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Candles From The Keeping Room

Web; http://www.candlesfromthekeepingroom.com/

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/408692729209824/

Owner; Carol Wolstencroft


Scent: Winter Wishes

Thoughts: This wax is ok, it's not the most potent out there but it melted fine and smelled good

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor: Centennial Chic Scents

Facebook; www.facebook.com/CentennialChicScents

*This vendor is closed


Scent: Coffee Date

Thoughts: This was very light

Hit or Miss; Miss


Vendor; Jaded Candle


Scent: Lavender Chamomile

Thoughts: This was super light

Hit or Miss; Miss


Scent: Himalayan Bamboo

Thoughts: This was nice, it wasn't overly strong but it gave off a nice clean throw

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Jamianne's Wax Creations


Scent: American Psycho

Scent Description: Cucumber + Avocado Mint

Thoughts; Ugh this was strong and it was all cucumber, I very much dislike that scent

Hit or Miss; Miss


Vendor; Starry Skies


Scent: Kalinda

Scent Description: So White + Cherry Lemonade

Thoughts; This was pretty nice, the so white really brought down the tartness in the cherry

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Cottage Bay Scents

*This vendor is closed


Scent: 800 Thread Count

Thoughts: This was a nice clean scent, I miss this vendor

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; The Burning Mitten

Web; theburningmitten.bigcartel.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/TheBurningMitten/

Owner; Unsure


Scent: Pink Chiffon

Thoughts: This was a very nice dup, it was a medium scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor: Candy Pandy

Web: www.thecandypanda.com

Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/candypanda

Owner; Yuli Orozco


Scent: Rice Flower & Shea

Thoughts: This is a very nice scent, this one was a medium

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Wintergreen

Thoughts: This was not my favorite, I'm not a huge mint person

Hit or Miss; Both


Vendor; Barrett Wax Crafts

Web; https://barrettwaxcrafts.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/156226581508021/

Owner; Josh Barrett


Scent: Creamy Coconut, Lemon Curd and Strawberry Cake

Thoughts: This wasn't as strong of a lemon as I feared, this actually smelled very nicely

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Closet Full of Wax

Web; https://www.closetfullofwax.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/Closetfullofwax/

Owner; Michelle Holdt


Scent: Beach Wood Vetiver

Thoughts: This wasn't very strong, it had that nice manly smell but wasn't overly strong

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Empire Alchemy

Web; www.empirealchemywax.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/empirealchemywax

Owner; Anna Knaus


Scent: Bikini Bottom

Scent Description: Pina Colada + Tropical Suntan Papaya + Lemon Sugar

Thoughts: This was a total tropical scent, but it wasn't that strong at all!

Hit or Miss; Miss


Vendor; Vintage Chic Scents

Web; www.vintagechicscents.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/vintagechicscents

Owner; Kirby Welsh


Scent: Sweetheart Smoothie

Thoughts: This actually had a nice sweet scent to it, I don't think it would have thrown great had I not put it in a smaller room

Hit or Miss; Hit

Vendor; Nekkid Products

Facebook; www.facebook.com/NekkidProducts/

*This vendor appears to be closed


Scent: Southern Love

Thoughts: I have a feeling this may have been a single oil and I can't place it but it smelled very nicely on cold but was barley there on warm

Hit or Miss; Miss


Vendor; Epic Wax

*This vendor is closed

Web; https://epicwax.com/

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/epicwaxmelts/

Owner; Jeremy Puth


Scent: Lilac

Thoughts: This was a very true lilac

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Ava's Country Cupboard

Web; https://avascountrycupboard.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/1379610552259448

Owner; Lindsey Zietler


Scent: Snow Covered Pine

Thoughts: This was nice, it was a great winter scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Thunder Chicken Creations

Web; None

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/ksthunderchicken/

Owner; Lisa Robinson

*This vendor no longer makes wax


Scent; Salty Meriner

Thoughts: This was your typical salty scent

Hit or Miss; Both


Bath & Body


Vendor; Kushner Kreations

Web; kushnerkreations.weebly.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/KushnerKreations

Owner; April Kushner


What: Whipped Soap

Scent: Bit Me

Thoughts: This smelled really good and I'm not sure how I ended up with a soap vs scrub as the soaps don't make my skin feel good, I used this but it wasn't my favorite

Hit or Miss; Both

No comments:

Post a Comment