Thursday, April 6, 2023

Wax Empties March 2023

 Wax Empties: 3/1/2023-3/31


YouTube.

None


Where to find me.

www.nettesthoughts.blogspot.com


waxidentscandles.com

www.facebook.com/waxidents

Instagram @ Waxidents

waxaccidents@hotmail.com


Disclaimer/Disclose.

All wax I have purchased, or it has been sent to me in swaps that I do. I try and remember and disclose that information. I am never sent anything for free from the vendors

These are my opinions and mine only. This is not meant to influence your purchase just to share with you my experiences with vendors

I will never, won't ever and have never bashed another vendor. Sharing my experiences both good and bad is not bashing.


I do not believe in Ass wax. If the wax is going to throw it's going to throw. No wax should need more than 2 weeks from pour date to fully cure.


Yes, I am a vendor. I have been purchasing wax and candles for as long as I can remember. I do love to share my experiences. I enjoy wax and candles and will continue to make my own and purchase, but I will never review my own here


I have a tendency to yawn when I get talking. Not sure why I just do! I'm sorry in advance


Things that drive me crazy.

No vendor or scent name on labels. This is basically advertising and why wouldn't you do it? Plus, if I get or send to someone else and they or me want more, how do they know who to buy it from?


All over prices. I have been noticing vendors lately have 2 ounces of one shape for a certain price, then the same ounces of a different shape for a different price. This is a huge turn off for me


Restocks that only have certain quantities and the sell out right away. I have no tolerance for that and just won't order


Vendors who take a single scent and make it sound like a blend. I feel like this is duping your customers and shouldn't be done. People who do empty videos, who are also vendors, that review their own product.


Vendors who get involved in other people's drama.


I use the following warmers.

20-watt Happy Wax warmer in my office

20-watt glade warmer in my family room; Currently no warmer here

20-watt Happy Wax warmer in my kitchen

20-watt glade warmer in my son's room

20-watt Scentsy Stargazer warmer in my bedroom (Light Bulb)

25-watt Happy Wax warmer in my living room

15-watt Scentsy warmer in the laundry room bathroom

15-watt Scentsy warmer in the main bathroom


The opinions I put here are my opinions/experiences only. I fully urge each and every one of you to form your own opinions/experiences on vendors for yourself by placing an order and getting a DE-stash. Candles have many aspects to them and if I say I had a hard time burning one candle that doesn't mean the rest from the same vendor will be like that.


Candles.


Vendor; Door County Candle Company

Web; www.doorcountycandle.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/DoorCountyCandleCompany

Owner; Christiana Trapani


Scent: Ukraine

Thoughts: This was a vanilla candle that I purchased to help. Although the scent was great this was not a good burning candle and it had to burn for more than the recommended 2/3 hours to create a good melt pool.

Hit or Miss; Both


Vendor; Bath & Body Works


Scent: Fresh Morning Fall

Scent Description: Citrus Zest, Woodland Sage & Red Delicious Apple

Thoughts: This smelled amazing, the sage was dominant

Hit or Miss; Hit


Melting;


Vendor; Barrett Wax Crafts

Web; https://barrettwaxcrafts.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/156226581508021/

Owner; Josh Barrett


Scent: Snoozy Melts

Scent Destination: Sweet Lavender + Peppermint & Toasted Marshmallow

Thoughts; I was really glad the peppermint wasn't dominant, I actually very much loved this one

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Spooky Pie

Scent Destination: Bewitched Berry + Macintosh Apple

Thoughts: This was really good, I liked that the berry was dominant

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Bento Wax Co

*This vendor is no longer open


Scent; Happy Haunt

Scent Destination: Butterscotch + Caramel Apple Cider + Marshmallow

Thoughts: This was nice, the caramel apple cider wasn't very strong but the other's smelled like a nice candy

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Frankenstein's Cocktail

Scent Destination: Green Apple Jolly Rancher + Grape + Raspberry + Cranberries & A touch of fizz

Thoughts: This was ok, it was fruity and I didn't get any fizz

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Witch's Nightmare

Scent Description: Witch's Brew + Lavender

Thoughts: This was actually really nice!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Hidden Holler

Web; Unsure

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/HiddenHollerCandlesandGifts

Owner; Lee Coleman


Scent: Overpour Mix

Thoughts: This didn't smell like anything at all

Hit or Miss; Miss


Scent: Eucalyptus

Thoughts: This was a basic scent that wasn't overly strong

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent: Spearmint

Thoughts: Another basic scent that wasn't very strong

Hit or Miss; Both


Vendor; Hayden Rowe

Web; www.haydenrowecandle.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/HaydenRoweCandle/

Owner; Christina Whelton


Scent: Spindrift

Thoughts: I'm not sure what this was but it was a laundry type scent

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent: Coconut

Thoughts: This was actually fairly decent for being such a weak single oil

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Vermont

Thoughts: This had a great woodsy scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Destination Wax

Web; destinationwax.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/DestinationWAX

Owner; Rebecca Harris


Scent: Rosewater Lemonade

Thoughts:I very much loved this one and I didn't think that I would

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Jamianne's Wax Creations

*This vendor is no longer open


Scent: Oceanside

Thoughts: This was a little light but it had that nice ocean scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Flowery Finery

*This vendor is no longer open


Scent: No Scrubs

Scent Destination: Eucalyptus & Clean Spearmint

Thoughts; This was super minty and although it did help clear my sinuses I wouldn't melt this for any other reason

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Beezy Tarts

Web; https://beezy-tarts.ecrater.com/


Scent: Lavender Apple

Thoughts; I don't generally care for lavender or food scents together. I love this vendor but this scent wasn't for me

Hit or Miss; Both


Vendor; Satin Suzie Scents

Web; https://satinsuziescents.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/996330027112338

Owner;


Scent; Dirty Chai

Scent Destination: White Chai Tea with a shot of espresso

Thoughts: This was interesting

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Shhh, Sleeping Baby

Thoughts; This was a sweet light scent

Hit or Miss; Both


Vendor; Sweet Sage Scents

**This vendor is no longer open

Web; https://sweetsagescents.bigcartel.com/

Facebook; sweetsagescents.bigcartel.com/

Owner; Michelle Moon


Scent: Sweetheart Rose + Velvet Sugar + Marshmallow

Thoughts: This was very sweet, and it was very nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Coconut Honey Bee

Thoughts: This was nice, not a blend I would think would smell good together but it did

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor: House of Usher Wax Museum

*This vendor is no longer open


Scent: Spidey Wax

Thoughts: This was a great sweet, floral, fruty type scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Abby Lane


Scent: Blueberry Pie + Lemon Slices + Ginger Ale

Thoughts: I generally don't like ginger ale or lemon but this was pretty nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Fruit Loops & Marshmallow

Thoughts: This was your typical cereal scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Swanky

Web; www.swankycandlecompany.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/swankyscentgroup

Owner; Jeannie Jeffrey


Scent: Tropical Paris

Thoughts: This smelled great!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Candles From The Keeping Room

Web; http://www.candlesfromthekeepingroom.com/

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/408692729209824/

Owner; Carol Wolstencroft


Scent: Strawberry Noel

Thoughts: This smelled like an actual strawberry, it was very nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Britt'a Treasures

Web; www.etsy.com/shop/BrittasTreasures

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/566926610379342/

Owner; Britta Smith


Scent: Ice Cream Stand

Scent Destination: Orange Sherbet + Strawberry + Mango

Thoughts: This was ok, I wish there would have been a vanilla ice cream mixed in

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent: Don't Let the Bed Bugs Bite

Scent Description: French Lavender + Pink Sugar + Pink Berry & Tonka

Thoughts: This was a super nice scent!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Rainbow Melts

Web; www.rainbowmelts.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/rainbowmelts/

Owner; Crystal Grenier


Scent: Wicked Wash

Scent Destination: Lavender Linen + Blackberry Jam

Thoughts: This was amazing

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Snowball Cookies

Scent Destination: Shaved Coconut + Creamy Coconut + Buttery Vanilla + Shortbread Cookies

Thoughts: This was so nice! It was a great bakery

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Strawberry Pound Cake

Scent Description: Fresh Picked Strawberries + Vanilla Pound Cake + Whipped Cream

Thoughts: This was really nice, it smelled just like a pound cake should

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Seaside Goddess

Scent Description: Ocean Mist + Sea Moss + Dew Floral + Water Mint

Thoughts: So this was super nice, it was a great sea scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Super Tarts

Web; https://supertartswax.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/SuperTartsSassySoaps/

Owner; Brandy Tarts


Scent: Draco

Scent Destination: Creamy Patchouli, Vanilla, Black Pepper, Lavender Bedtime Bath & Clementine

Thoughts: This was nice, I very much liked this scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Salt Mountain

Web; https://saltmountainmelts.bigcartel.com/

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/2147804212210251/

Owner; Amanda Dixon


Scent: Patriotic Punch

Scent Description: Hawaiian Punch + Blue Rasperry Slushie + Pina Colada

Thoughts: This was a tropical scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Circus Animal Stuffed Sugar Cookie

Scent Description: Circus Animal Cookies + Sugar Cookie Dough + Frosted Sugar Cookie

Thoughts: This was lighter than I thought it would be, it just wasn't super strong

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Gio & Turner

Web; https://www.gioandturner.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/1914050445484995/

Owner;


Scent: Lavender Cocomilk

Thoughts: This was amazing! I don't normally like lavender with food type scents but this was so good

Hit or Miss; Hit



Vendor; The Posh Olive


Scent: You're My Boo

Scent Description: Bamboo Sugar Cane

Thoughts: I HATE when single oils are renamed! This was lighter but still smelled nice

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent: Ginger Ale

Thoughts: This never smells right to me

Hit or Miss; Miss


Vendor; Kushner Kreations

Web; kushnerkreations.weebly.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/KushnerKreations

Owner; April Kushner


Scent: Guava Cherry Lemon Ice

Thoughts: This smelled just like a really icy, the Guava Cherry was a smooth cherry not a tart one

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Deep Sleep

Thoughts: This is always a very nice scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Villanous Wax

Web; https://villainouswax.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/VillainousWax/

Owner; Holli Harrison


Scent: He who must not be named

Scent Description: Cannabis Flower & Red Polo Type

Thoughts: This was interesting, I'm not sure if I liked this

Hit or Miss; Unsure


Vendor; Empire Alchemy

Web; www.empirealchemywax.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/empirealchemywax

Owner; Anna Knaus


Scent: Petrichor

Scent Description: Rainforest Sugarcane, Fresh Dirt, Rain, Grass & Rosemary Mint

Thoughts; Because I could pick out the dirt, I didn't care for this. I think had I not been able to smell that I would have loved this scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Rose Girls

Web; https://www.rgwax.com/

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/rgwax/

Owner; Jenny Oaks


Scent: Pink Peppermint Gilligan's Brew

Thoughts: This was NOT a favorite, but it preformed nicely

Hit or Miss; Both


Vendor; Ebony Violet

Web; https://ebonyandviolet.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/EbonyViolet/

Owner; Si Moore


Scent: Light Blue Type

Thoughts: This was not even a sample piece, it was like a chip of wax. I melted it in a smaller plug in warmer hoping it would do something but it just wasn't enough wax

Hit or Miss; Miss


Vendor: Southern Sweet Tarts

Web: Unsure

Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/469531127486685/

Owner: Amy Rickard


Scent: Stress Relief

Thoughts; This is a nice scent, if you have enough wax to melt

Hit or Miss; Miss


Scent: Avobath

Thoughts: This isn't a scent that I care much for but I still didn't have enough wax to smell it

Hit or Miss; Miss


Scent: Barnwood

Thoughts: Again, a great scent, but not enough wax to smell it while it was melting

Hit or Miss; Miss


Unknown Vendor


Scent: You're in my Heart

Thoughts: I couldn't make out what this scent was, it was very light

Hit or Miss; Miss


Scent: Pistachio Pudding Cake Butter Pecan

Thoughts: This was all pistachio, however this was very nice and strong

Hit or Miss; Hit


Bath & Body


Vendor; Empire Alchemy

Web; www.empirealchemywax.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/empirealchemywax

Owner; Anna Knaus


What; Sugar Scrub

Scent: Venus

Thoughts: This was a light fruity scent, the scrub itself was very nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Retail; Lush

What; Body Lotion

Scent: Dream Cream

Scent Description: Oatmilk, Lavender & Rose Water

Thoughts: I love this lotion, it really soaks in and makes your skin feel smooth. The price point isn't great

Hit or Miss; Hit

No comments:

Post a Comment