Friday, April 5, 2024

Wax: Empties 3/1-3/31/2024

 Wax Empties: 3/1-3/30/2024


Where to find me.

www.nettesthoughts.blogspot.com


waxident.storenvy.com

www.facebook.com/waxidents

Instagram @ Waxidents

waxaccidents@hotmail.com


Disclaimer/Disclose.

All wax I have purchased, or it has been sent to me in swaps that I do. I try and remember and disclose that information. I am never sent anything for free from the vendors

These are my opinions and mine only. This is not meant to influence your purchase just to share with you my experiences with vendors

I will never, won't ever and have never bashed another vendor. Sharing my experiences both good and bad is not bashing.


I do not believe in Ass wax. If the wax is going to throw it's going to throw. No wax should need more than 2 weeks from pour date to fully cure.


Yes, I am a vendor. I have been purchasing wax and candles for as long as I can remember. I do love to share my experiences. I enjoy wax and candles and will continue to make my own and purchase, but I will never review my own here


Things that drive me crazy.

No vendor or scent name on labels. This is basically advertising and why wouldn't you do it? Plus, if I get or send to someone else and they or me want more, how do they know who to buy it from?


All over prices. I have been noticing vendors lately have 2 ounces of one shape for a certain price, then the same ounces of a different shape for a different price. This is a huge turn off for me


Restocks that only have certain quantities and the sell out right away. I have no tolerance for that and just won't order

Vendors who take a single scent and make it sound like a blend. I feel like this is duping your customers and shouldn't be done. People who do empty videos, who are also vendors, that review their own product.


Vendors who get involved in other people's drama.


The opinions I put here are my opinions/experiences only. I fully urge each and every one of you to form your own opinions/experiences on vendors for yourself by placing an order and getting a DE-stash. Candles have many aspects to them and if I say I had a hard time burning one candle that doesn't mean the rest from the same vendor will be like that.


Candles.


Retail; Bath & Body Works

Scent: Bubbly Rose

Scent Description: pink sparkling rosé, sweet blood orange and a splash of cranberry juice

Thoughts: I didn't care for this scent like I thought I would. It just didn't smell right to me

Hit or Miss; Both


Melting;


Vendor; Good Morning Glory Wax Co

Web; www.goodmorningglorywaxco.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/goodmorningglorywaxco

Owner; Jacqueline Hughes


Scent: Pumpkin Beignets

Thoughts: I didn't know what vendor this was, I had to go back and look. There is no vendor name, just scent. This is something that should be on every label. What if I gave this away and the person wanted to order?! Anyway, this smelled really nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Ice Cream Shoppe

Thoughts: This smelled nice and creamy, it wasn't overly strong

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent: Lavender Marshmallow Type

Thoughts: This smelled exactly like it should have, it was a nice scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Pumpkin Pecan Waffle Type

Thoughts: I love this scent but this one was pretty light

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent: Boyfriend's Sweater

Scent Description: Vanilla, Wood + Sandalwood + Cashmere Musk

Thoughts: This smelled nice, it wasn't what I expected

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Swanky

Web; www.swankycandlecompany.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/swankyscentgroup

Owner; Jeannie Jeffrey


Scent: Vanilla Dream Cake + Strawberry Pound Cake

Thoughts; This was amazing! It had such a soft yummy strawberry cake scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Kissing in the Rain

Scent Description: Boardwalk Marshmallow Clouds + Rain Showers + Let Them Eat Cake + Vanilla Bean

Thoughts: This was heavy on the BWMMC but that's ok. I love that scent so much. This was super nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Lavender Paris

Scent Description: Sweet on Paris + Sweet Lavender

Thoughts: This was amazing!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Kushner Kreations

Web; kushnerkreations.weebly.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/KushnerKreations

Owner; April Kushner


Scent: Liver, Fava Beans and a nice Chianti

Scent Destination: Raspberry Candy

Thoughts: This was super nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Out of the Washer

Thoughts: I love this scent, it's such a strong clean scent

Hit or Miss: Hit


Scent: Bunny Hop

Thoughts: This was really light but it was a floral

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent: Vineyard

Thoughts: I love this scent and not many vendors carry it

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Buttercream Frosting

Thoughts: This was a lighter scent but it was to be expected, still smelled nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Christmas Cheer

Thoughts; This smelled like cider and tree, pretty nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Cotton Candy Bubbly

Thoughts: Cotton candy and fizzy pop it smelled really nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Strawberry Pretzel

Thoughts: This smelled super good!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Jolly Elf

Thoughts: I always like this scent, it always smells really good

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Juicy Balls

Thoughts: This is a juicy melon scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Candy Tarts

Thoughts: Yum, I love these types of scents and this was really nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; L3 Waxy Wonders

Web; https://www.l3waxywonders.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/L3WaxyWonders/

Owner; Jennifer Westing


Scent: Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel

Thoughts: This was super strong and smelled like a pretzel shop. It was a very true scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; The Glitterati Wax Company

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/GlitteratiCandleCo

Owner; Janine Jenzano


Scent: Gourd Grief!

Scent Description: Pumpkin Cupcake + Sugard Pumpkin Donut + Hint of Gingerbread

Thoughts: This was really nice, it oddly wasn't overly pumpkin

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: North Pole + Mrs Claus Cookies + Marshmallow Fireside

Thoughts: This smelled like Christmas, it wasn't overly strong

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent: Mrs Claus Cookies

Thoughts: This was of course a single oil, it wasn't overly strong but it did have that sugar scent which was nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Strawberry Yeast Rolls

Thoughts: This smelled like strawberry bread, it was pretty nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Wildberry Crumb Cake + Blackberry + Toasted Marshmallow + Bonfire

Thoughts: This smelled so good! The wildberry was of course dominant but this had just a great scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: County Fair + Goddess (Coconut + Berries, Floral & Musk)

Thoughts: This wasn't overly strong. People rave about the county fair scent but I personally don't think it's that special

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent: Coconut + Cashmere Cedar + Coco Butter Cashmere + Vanilla Lace

Thoughts; This was really nice, I very much liked this blend

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Pumpkin Ice Cream + Pumpkin Oatmeal + Sugar Cookie Dough

Thoughts: I was a little afraid of this with all the pumpkin, however it was a very nice bakery pumpkin scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Empire Alchemy

Web; www.empirealchemywax.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/empirealchemywax

Owner; Anna Knaus


Scent: Kitchen Sink Cookies

Scent Description: Gooey caramel, hint chocolate, vanilla cookies, pretzels, and sea salt

Thoughts; I love this scent, it is just a great bakery

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Storm in a Teacup

Scent Description: Blackberry sage, black tea, pipe tobacco, caramel, hint salty sea air

Thoughts: This was really nice. It was a smokey type scent that smelled super good

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent; Trumpled Linen

Scent Description: Clothesline Laundry + Fresh Dirt + Grass + Ozone

Thoughts: I was worried with the dirt in the scent, normally it smells gross and gritty to me bu t this scent wasn't bad

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Capistrano Beach

Scent Description: Cocoa butter cashmere, suntan lotion, vetiver, sea salt

Thoughts: This wasn't my favorite, I don't care much for the suntan lotion scent and it was dominant

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent; Marshmallow Donut Woods

Scent Description: Fresh Woods + Campfire Marshmallow + Vanilla Crumb Donuts

Thoughts: This was really nice, I wish I would have had more

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: 7th & Fig

Scent Description: Strawberry Shortcake + Fig Jam + Rhubarb + Citrus Bakery

Thoughts: This was nice, it wasn't overly strong

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Winter Mantel

Thoughts: No scent description for this one is available. I can't place the scent but it did smell nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Bath & Body


Vendor; Ashley's Home Creations

Web; None

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/163337493655694

Owner; Ashley Brantley Moore


What: Sugar Scrub

Scent: Vanilla Dream Pink Sugar

Thoughts: This was a decent scrub, the scent smelled more like it wasn't scented. I'm not sure if this vendor is open

Hit or Miss; Hit




No comments:

Post a Comment