Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Wax Empties 4/1-4/30/2024

 Wax Empties: 4/1-4/30/2024.


Where to find me.

www.nettesthoughts.blogspot.com


waxident.storenvy.com

www.facebook.com/waxidents

Instagram @ Waxidents

waxaccidents@hotmail.com


Disclaimer/Disclose.

All wax I have purchased, or it has been sent to me in swaps that I do. I try and remember and disclose that information. I am never sent anything for free from the vendors.

These are my opinions and mine only. This is not meant to influence your purchase just to share with you my experiences with vendors.

I will never, won't ever and have never bashed another vendor. Sharing my experiences both good and bad is not bashing.


I do not believe in Ass wax. If the wax is going to throw it's going to throw. No wax should need more than 2 weeks from pour date to fully cure.


Yes, I am a vendor. I have been purchasing wax and candles for as long as I can remember. I do love to share my experiences. I enjoy wax and candles and will continue to make my own and purchase, but I will never review my own here.


Things that drive me crazy.

No vendor or scent name on labels. This is basically advertising and why wouldn't you do it? Plus, if I get or send to someone else and they or me want more, how do they know who to buy it from?


All over prices. I have been noticing vendors lately have 2 ounces of one shape for a certain price, then the same ounces of a different shape for a different price. This is a huge turn off for me.


Restocks that only have certain quantities and the sell out right away. I have no tolerance for that and just won't order.

Vendors who take a single scent and make it sound like a blend. I feel like this is duping your customers and shouldn't be done. People who do empty videos, who are also vendors, that review their own product.


Vendors who get involved in other people's drama.


The opinions I put here are my opinions/experiences only. I fully urge each and every one of you to form your own opinions/experiences on vendors for yourself by placing an order and getting a DE-stash. Candles have many aspects to them and if I say I had a hard time burning one candle that doesn't mean the rest from the same vendor will be like that.


Candles.


Retail; Bath & Body Works

Scent: Vanilla Bean Noel

Thoughts: This is one of my favorite scents, you can only get it around Christmas. This particular one had puny wicks and didn't burn very well at all.

Hit or Miss; Both


Melting.


Vendor; Empire Alchemy

Web; www.empirealchemywax.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/empirealchemywax

Owner; Anna Knaus


Scent: The Ghost Ship

Scent Description: Oceanic Amber + Charred Marshmallow + Berries + Woody Vanilla

Thoughts: This smelled really nice, it was different

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Swanky

Web; www.swankycandlecompany.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/swankyscentgroup

Owner; Jeannie Jeffrey


Scent: Summer Dream

Thoughts: This smelled nice, it wasn't overly strong, but it was also a small sliver

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: My Darling Vanilla Blueberry

Thoughts: Wow, this was so good! It smelled amazing

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: My Darling Vanilla, Blackberry Jam & Butter Cookies

Thoughts: This was so good; it was a berry cookie vanilla that wasn't overly strong

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Eucalyptus and Cotton

Thoughts: I don't care much for eucalyptus but mixed with the cotton this was really nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: My Darling Vanilla Debonaire

Thoughts: This was beautiful. I'm not exactly sure what was in it but the scent flows everywhere and sticks to your nose in the best way possible

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Island Fresh Gain Oak Vanilla

Thoughts: This was really nice, it had a great laundry scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Tea Towels

Scent Description: Soft Towels and Musk

Thoughts: This was super nice, it was a lighter scent but just floated through the air

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Luxe Lavender Linen

Thoughts: Yes please, I need more of this! This smelled so good and fresh

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: April Fresh Baby Clean

Thoughts: This wasn't as strong or as clean as I'd hoped, the April fresh was barley there and the baby clean is just so soft

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent: Clean Cotton Lavender Vanilla Soft Musk

Thoughts: Such a strong clean scent, it smelled really good

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Winter Linen

Thoughts: This was another strong clean scent, it was super good

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: My Darling Vanilla Creamy Zucchini

Thoughts: This wasn't a scent I liked at all. I love my darling vanilla; I hate zucchini bread. I melt everything that I buy so I wasn't not going to use it BUT I didn't like it lol

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent: Sultry Sirens

Scent Description: Beachwood Vetiver Saltwater Mermaid Emerald Agave

Thoughts: This was nice, it was a soft smokey blend

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: My Darling Vanilla Raspberry Cream

Thoughts: This smelled really nice, raspberry can be tart but this one wasnt

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: My Darling Vanilla Twisted Candy Cane

Thoughts: This wasn't my favorite as it was minty, but it was still pretty nice

Hit or Miss; Both


Vendor; The Glitterati Wax Company

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/GlitteratiCandleCo

Owner; Janine Jenzano


Scent: Cranberry Rhubarb + Marshmallow + Pie Crust + Vanilla Bean Noel

Thoughts: This was really nice; I was not expecting to like it based on the cranberry

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Vanilla Pumpkin Marshmallow + Apple Pie + Toasted Marshmallow

Thoughts: This was nice, it wasn't overly strong, but it had a great pumpkin scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Lemon Lavender Shortbread

Thoughts: I dislike food and lavender blended scents, this one wasn't any different, although the lavender shortbread toned down the lemon

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent: Strawberry Soda Salt Water Tafffy Serendipity

Thoughts: This was amazing! I love serendipity scents. This one was super strong and smelled amazing

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; L3 Waxy Wonders

Web; https://www.l3waxywonders.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/L3WaxyWonders/

Owner; Jennifer Westing


Scent: Cookie with The Clauses Zucchini Bread

Scent Description: Santa's on Keto + Mrs. Claus Cookies + Sugar Milk + Zucchini Bread

Thoughts: I would have loved this if it weren't for the zucchini bread. Very rarely can I stand a scent with zucchini in it


Vendor; MK's Body Sweets and Scented Treats

Web; http://marykarolsbodysweets.storenvy.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/marykarolsbodysweets

Owner; Mary Karol


Scent: Rose Petal Gelato + Pipe Tobacco + Vanilla Bourbon

Thoughts: This Rose Petal Gelato is amazing, I'm not a huge fan of bourbon scents but this one wasn't bad

Hit or Miss; Both


Vendor; Good Morning Glory Wax Co

Web; www.goodmorningglorywaxco.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/goodmorningglorywaxco

Owner; Jacqueline Hughes


Scent: Caramel Macchiato

Thoughts: This wasn't overly strong, and it didn't last very long. I wish it would have been both stronger and longer lasting.

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent: Cookie Monster

Thoughts: I knew this would be lighter, but I was hoping for that creamy scent, it just wasn't there on this one

Hit or Miss; Both


Vendor; Kushner Kreations

Web; kushnerkreations.weebly.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/KushnerKreations

Owner; April Kushner


Scent: Out of the Washer

Thoughts: I love this scent, it's super nice and clean

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Cupcake at Tiffany's

Thoughts: This was super strong, it just smelled so good

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Puppy Love

Thoughts: IDK what this scent was but it was really sweet

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Franklin

Thoughts: Another one that IDK the scent

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent: Charlie Brown

Thoughts: Same as above

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent: Lucy

Thoughts: This was amazing! It smelled super good

Hit or Miss; Hit


Bath & Body


Vendor; Mama Bass

Web; mamabasshandmadesoap.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/240633016881701

Owner; Lane Bass


What: Salt Scrub

Scent: Sublime

Scent Description: Lavender & Sage

Thoughts: This smelled more like peppermint and Spearmint than Lavender and sage. It was super strong minty. I didn't purchase this; it was sent to me from a friend. It was a nice scrub.

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Tonshi Mountain Studios

Web; http://tonshimountain.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/TonshiWax

Owner; Angela Quick & Suzanne Nelson


What: Incense

Scent: Lavender Violet

Thoughts: This is the best handmade incense I've ever tried, and I've tried a lot as I'm always burning incense. Spiders hate it and I hate spiders so it's a win/win for me. This burns clean, slowly and has an amazingly strong scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; MK's Body Sweets and Scented Treats

Web; http://marykarolsbodysweets.storenvy.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/marykarolsbodysweets

Owner; Mary Karol


What; Sugar Scrub

Scent: Violently & with an Axe

Scent Description: Blue Raspberry + Pink Sugar + Grape.

Thoughts: This smelled really good, it was a very rough scrub and not as oily as I'd like

but still really nice

Hit or Miss; Hit




No comments:

Post a Comment