Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Wax: Empties 9/1-9/30/2024

 Wax Empties: 9/1-9/30/2024


Where to find me.

www.nettesthoughts.blogspot.com


waxident.storenvy.com

www.facebook.com/waxidents

Instagram @ Waxidents

waxaccidents@hotmail.com


Disclaimer/Disclose.

All wax I have purchased, or it has been sent to me in swaps that I do. I try and remember and disclose that information. I am never sent anything for free from the vendors

These are my opinions and mine only. This is not meant to influence your purchase just to share with you my experiences with vendors

I will never, won't ever and have never bashed another vendor. Sharing my experiences both good and bad is not bashing.


I do not believe in Ass wax. If the wax is going to throw it's going to throw. No wax should need more than 2 weeks from pour date to fully cure.


Yes, I am a vendor. I have been purchasing wax and candles for as long as I can remember. I do love to share my experiences. I enjoy wax and candles and will continue to make my own and purchase, but I will never review my own here


Things that drive me crazy.

No vendor or scent name on labels. This is basically advertising and why wouldn't you do it? Plus, if I get or send to someone else and they or me want more, how do they know who to buy it from?


All over prices. I have been noticing vendors lately have 2 ounces of one shape for a certain price, then the same ounces of a different shape for a different price. This is a huge turn off for me


Restocks that only have certain quantities and the sell out right away. I have no tolerance for that and just won't order

Vendors who take a single scent and make it sound like a blend. I feel like this is duping your customers and shouldn't be done. People who do empty videos, who are also vendors, that review their own product.


Vendors who get involved in other people's drama.


The opinions I put here are my opinions/experiences only. I fully urge each and every one of you to form your own opinions/experiences on vendors for yourself by placing an order and getting a DE-stash. Candles have many aspects to them and if I say I had a hard time burning one candle that doesn't mean the rest from the same vendor will be like that.


Melting.


Vendor; Destination Wax

Web; destinationwax.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/DestinationWAX

Owner; Rebecca Harris


Scent: Sea Salt & Yuzu

Scent Description: Yuzu, Satusma, Lotus Flower, Aloe and Sea Salt

Thoughts: This was nice, it smelled really clean

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Incense & Amber

Scent Description: Oud Wood, White Woods, Incense, Spices & Amber

Thoughts: This was so good! It smelled amazing

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor: L3 Waxy Wonders

Web; https://www.l3waxywonders.com/

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/groups/L3WaxyWonders/

Owner; Jennifer Westing


Scent: Black Tea

Thoughts: This was a sample size, but it packed a punch, it was so nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Pumpkin

Thoughts: Another sample size and it was subtle, it was a really nice scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Honey I washed the Kids Lush Type

Thoughts: This is a nice lighter clean type scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Chillin with My Snowmies

Scent Description: Moroccan Cashmere Scar & Whipped Vanilla Amber

Thoughts: Wow, this was super nice, it had such a soft yet strong scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies Cupcakes at Tiffanies

Thoughts: I loved this so much! I love BBJBC and mixed with the cupcakes was just the best

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Waffle Cone

Thoughts; This was stronger than I thought it would have been, it was a creamy crunchy type scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Lilac Sea Salt Blossom

Thoughts: This was super strong and smelled amazing!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Black Ranger

Scent Description: Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies, Marshmallow Pound Cake

Thoughts: This smelled so good!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Stainless Steel Blue Sugar Spearmint

Thoughts: This would have been perfect for me had it not had spearmint in it

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent: Cake Batter

Thoughts: This was a smaller sample sized single scent but it smelled really good

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: One in a Million Type

Thoughts: This was super nice, it was an exact BBW dupe

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Pink Chiffon Plum Crazy Strawberry Musk

Thoughts: This was so nice! It was a great scent blend

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Sugared Shortbread Blue Sugar Orange Chiffon Cake

Thoughts: I couldn't smell the orange chiffon cake, but the rest of this smelled super good

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: American Cream

Thoughts: This smelled just like the Lush version, it smelled super nice!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Blackberry Sugared Violets

Thoughts: This was a single oil and it's a good one. It's an expensive scent but smells so good

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Swanky

Web; www.swankycandlecompany.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/swankyscentgroup

Owner; Jeannie Jeffrey


Scent: Midnight Vanilla

Scent Description: Fresh Vanilla Bean, Southern Vanilla, Vanilla Birch, and Sandalwood

Thoughts: I loved this, these are more creamy than anything but this one had a little smokey hint to it

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Naked

Scent Description: Vanilla Bean, Let Them Eat Cake, Pink Sugar, Warm Vanilla Sugar, a touch of Ambrette

Thoughts: This was nice, it had that bakery background

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Encens 9 (Le Labo)

Scent Description: Frankincense softened by resinous amber notes and brightened with clove

Thoughts: This was different, not one that I've smelled before. The clove was dominant

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: White Tea Hotel (Westin Hotel)

Scent Description: The fragrance of a very nice hotel chain, this fragrance combines white tea, bergamot, ginger lily, musk and teakwood for a fragrance that is both energizing and soothing

Thoughts: This is another scent that's super clean and strong, it's so nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Hotel Costes

Scent Description: A warm, spicy fragrance with notes of waxed woods, rum, orange peel, mahogany, paprika and oak moss

Thoughts: This was really smokey and was mostly patchouli to me

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent: Southern Belle Lavender

Scent Description: Lavender, Let Them Eat Cake, Vanilla Lace, Warm Vanilla Sugar, Southern Vanilla

Thoughts: This was truly an amazing scent, it was creamy and vanilla with lavender. Very relzxing

Hit or Miss: Hit


Scent: Vanilla Romance

Scent Description: Bare Vanilla (VS) Warm Vanilla Sugar (BBW) Vanilla Lace (VS) Satin Sheets (Pink Sugar Romantic Sandalwood) Let Them Eat Cake

Thoughts: This was another one that was creamy, vanila and floral. Such an amazing scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Southern Belle

Scent Description: Let Them Eat Cake, Vanilla Lace, Warm Vanilla Sugar, Southern Vanilla

Thoughts: This was super nice!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Angel's Share Sugared Roses

Scent Description: Sugared Roses COGNAC & SPICED PRALINE. A woodsy Sweet Rose Blend

Thoughts: This was so nice! It was floral and woodsy

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Victoria’s Secret

Scent Description: Bare vanilla, vanilla passion (coconut Passion Vanilla Bean) vanilla birch, vanilla lace

Thoughts: This was super light but it was a floating scent, so it filled the air with a breezy vanilla, it was very nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Music Festival

Thoughts: I couldn't find a description for this one. It smelled really nice

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Angel's Shave

Thoughts: This was too minty for me. It just wasn't my favorite

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent: Moonilight in Heaven

Thoughts: Ugh, this smelled so good!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Blueberry Pumpkin Waffles

Thoughts: This was nice, it was a good pumpkin fruit scent

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Oakmoss Oud Wood

Thoughts: I loved this, it was very outdoor and woodsy

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Rose Girls

Web; https://www.rgwax.com/

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/rgwax/

Owner; Jenny Oaks


Scent: Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire

Scent Description: Oakmoss + Bonfire + Rain + Fresh Cut Grass + Leather + Leaves

Thoughts: I got the fresh cut grass mostly, which isn't my favorite but this was still ok

Hit or Miss; Both


Scent: Forest Thunderstorm

Scent Description: Rain + Crunchy Leaves + Woods + Ginger + Lemon + Vetiver

Thoughts: I was shocked that I liked this one, usually anything lemon comes on strong to me

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Boardwalk Fireworks

Scent Description: Boardwalk Marshmallow Clouds + Mahogany Coconut + Vanilla Sandalwood

Thoughts: YES!! This was a favorite of mine. I loved this one so much!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Clothes on the Line Smoothie

Scent Description: Marshmallow Smoothie + Clothes on the Line

Thoughts: I actually didn't like this one, the marshmallow as much too strong

Hit or Miss; Miss


Scent: Serendipity Ice Cream Cone

Scent Description: Serendipity + Vanilla Ice Cream + Waffle Cone

Thoughts: This was so good! I loved this

Hit or Miss; Hit


Vendor; Kushner Kreations

Web; kushnerkreations.weebly.com

Facebook; www.facebook.com/groups/KushnerKreations

Owner; April Kushner


Scent: Cereal Monsters

Thoughts: This was legit like a cereal bowl

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Sandy Feet

Thoughts: This was red lipstick and it was delicious smelling

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Ultimate Slushie

Thoughts: This is seriously the best slushie scent I've ever had!

Hit or Miss; Hit


Scent: Salty Sunrise

Scent Description: Grape, Orange, Lemon, Lime, Apple, Pomegranate, Blackberries & Sugar

Thoughts: This was a little lighter but it had a tropical light scent

Hit or Miss; Both

No comments:

Post a Comment