Monday, September 28, 2015

Wax; KISS My Wax

Vendor; KISS My Wax
Order placed; September 2015

Website; None
Facebook; KISS my wax
Owner; Jessica Morgan

YouTube Reveals
https://youtu.be/q3bR5xSEvbc

What I Received;
·        Jewelry Candle in Vanilla Bean
·        Surprise Tart in Fruit Loops/Birthday Cake

Extra Love; Small scent shot of Jolly Rancher, scent shot in Strawberry Lemonade/Cheesecake, tarts in Cinnamon, Love Spell/Strawberries and Cream, Waste no wax, Strawberry Lemonade and a clam in Vanilla Pumpkin Pie

Thoughts;
I have been seeing Jessica around making wax and wanted to give her a try for a little while now. I’m pretty sure she made wax before so this isn’t her first time, I just think she started selling it vs. making it for herself.

It all smells very good and I will melt it after I hoard it for a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment