Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Swap; All about FREEBIES

I recently was invited to join a facebook group called "All about FREEBIES!!!". This is a group where links to coupons are shared, links to samples and those web sites where you can make a little bit of money or earn free products for reviews.

A swap for October was done. Tara was my swap partner. I received tons of stuff;
·        Turnkey Container
·        Gummy Bears
·        Ring Pops
·        Halloween Stickers
·        Starburst bubble gum
·        “N” Sticky Notes
·        Pumpkins
·        Lip Scrub
·        “Eye ball” socks
·        Leaves
·        Clam shells from Deer Ridge Candles
o      Downy
o      Sex on the Beach
o      French Honey Lavender
o      Lavender Coconut


Thank you so much Tara, I love it all!

Check out my YouTube reveal at;

No comments:

Post a Comment