Thursday, October 15, 2015

Wax; Legendary Gifts; Halloween/Fall Basket

Vendor; Legendary Gifts
Order placed; October 2015

Website; www.legendarygifts.com
Facebook; Legendary Gifts
Owner; Penny Smith

YouTube Reveals


What I Received;
All of this was packaged in this really neat, re-usable metal basket!
·        Cauldron full of candy
·        Scent Shots;
o    2 of Witches Brew
o    2 of Cider Lane

·        Clam Shells
o      Pumpkin Pie Crunch
o      Be Thankful
o      Amazing Apple Pie
o      Autumn Day
o      Caramel Apple
o      Cinnamon Spice Explosion
o      Marshmallow Fireside
o      Blueberry Pumpkin


Thoughts;
Really fast shipping as these are ready to go!

This was my first time ordering and I am super impressed. Everything down to the labels is wonderful!

The owner is really personable, we spoke over PM on facebook regarding the order, I commented on how cute her email address was and she told me how she came up with it. We talked about how so many people have inappropriate emails, it was awesome! Not so many vendors are personable like this, even over PM’s a lot of them seem cold “why are you bothering me” I didn’t get that from Penny!

I was also very surprise as you think that all apple smells can be similar, well, with the different apples in this sampler, I could tell the difference between them, each had it’s own different notes. This is a vendor that I would definitely order from again.


No comments:

Post a Comment