Thursday, October 29, 2015

Wax; RoyalTea Candles; October 2015

Vendor; RoyalTea Candles
Order placed; October 2015

Facebook; Unsure
Owner; Catherine Halpern & Andrew Kaminsky

YouTube Reveals



What I Received;
·        Candle in “Coffee Shop”
·        Candle in “Vanilla Bean”
·        Candle in “Caramel Popcorn”


Thoughts;
This company has been on my list to try for awhile. They had the buy 2 get 1 free deal so I took advantage of it.

These cups are huge and will be re-used when the candle is gone and out. They are very nice. They also smell amazing on cold.

My only concerns, and I get that they are trying to keep their shipping costs down, is the fact that all 3candles were shipped in a flat rate bubble envelope. They were wrapped and semi-boxed, but this does not protect glass very well. I have had others who ship this way as well. The wax in the candles is pretty cracked but all the glass was intact.


No comments:

Post a Comment