Monday, November 30, 2015

Subscription Box; Horror Block; November 2015

YouTube Un-Boxing;  


What Box; Horror Block

What is Horror Block; A subscription box for those who love all things horror.

Cost; $16.99 per month for 6 months plus shipping

What I paid; No Discount

How to subscribe; www.nerdblock.com

Choose between; Several options are available
·        Nerd Block Jr. Boys
·        Nerd Block Jr. Girls
·        Horror Block
·        Arcade Block
·        Comic Block
·        Sci-Fi Block


What did I get?
1.     T-Shirt with a Vampire
2.     Print/Autograph of Addy Miller
3.     Rue Morgue Magazine
4.     Twilight Zone Mystic Seer
5.     Bloody Cleaning Cloth
6.     Sharknado Vinyl Bobblehead of The Hoff


Thoughts;
I think this box was better than the October box. This was a good one! The Bobblehead is awesome! Not only is it huge, but it’s David Hasslehoff!!! Amazing.

I like that they are giving you a sneak peak of the next months box in the box you are opening. I also love the fact that you get a shirt in each and every box. I will continue this!




No comments:

Post a Comment