Thursday, November 5, 2015

Subscription Box; Horror Block; October 2015

YouTube Un-Boxing;  


What Box; Horror Block

What is Horror Block; A subscription box for those who love all things horror.

Cost; $16.99 per month for 6 months plus shipping

What I paid; No Discount

How to subscribe; www.nerdblock.com

Choose between; Several options are available
·        Nerd Block Jr. Boys
·        Nerd Block Jr. Girls
·        Horror Block
·        Arcade Block
·        Comic Block
·        Sci-Fi Block


What did I get?
1.      “Chuckie” plush doll
2.      Friday the 13th shirt
3.      Ouija Board Mouse Pad
4.      Dracula DVD
5.      Picture of “Zombies”
6.      Cryptic Collectables Book



Thoughts;
I had cancelled due to this just being “ok”. I decided to give it another chance figuring that the October block would be the best due to Halloween. Although it wasn’t as good as I thought it would be, this box was pretty good and I am happy with it




No comments:

Post a Comment